over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After 5 years of TRT, sperm count of 0

igat1969

Newbies
Hey I've been on TRT for about 5 years. I am on Test Cypionate of 100mg/week and have given up on HGH some time ago. I am in my early/mid 40s.

We decided to try to have kids and semen analysis shows my sperm is 0! : ( Doc has prescribed HCG (2500 ius 3 days/week) and clomid. He thinks it will take 3-6 months to get sperm going again and likely 6-9 months to get pregnant.

How bad should I expect to feel when I come off the test injections and for how long? Should I add HGH back? Will that help retain some muscle? Will it help me feel better?

Thanks!

Hey I've been on TRT for about 5 years. I am on Test Cypionate of 100mg/week and have given up on HGH some time ago. I am in my early/mid 40s.

We decided to try to have kids and semen analysis shows my sperm is 0! : ( Doc has prescribed HCG (2500 ius 3 days/week) and clomid. He thinks it will take 3-6 months to get sperm going again and likely 6-9 months to get pregnant.

How bad should I expect to feel when I come off the test injections and for how long? Should I add HGH back? Will that help retain some muscle? Will it help me feel better?

Thanks!

You won't feel great. You will find yourself crying watching girlie movies. You will feel as if you have been castrated :)

Why aren't you just running the hcg alongside your trt dose of test?

No Sperm

Thanks!

I'm in the same situation with 0.2 sperm count. I've been self-medicating and getting TRT The thing is my girlfriend can't have any kids because of the tubal ligation she had, but now she wants a baby and I'm shooting blanks. She going to have to go in for the reversal surgery and I'm going to have to stop the self-medicating. So I'm looking at close to 2 years before there might be a resurgence of sperm with the help of clomid and HCG. Damn! It never occurred to me to stay abreast of my sperm count. My other problem is convincing my doctor to prescribe the medicine for me. It had taken 3 years to convince the doctors to place me on TRT, now by telling my doctor this story who knows what might happen then I may have to resort to going online for help.

this is why i waited to make sure it was the right time. my kids are 10 and 14. i had a vasectomy 10 years ago after my daughter was born. i still waited another ~8 years before making the plunge to trt. too many people start too early because they dont think about the future. good luck brother!

this is why i waited to make sure it was the right time. my kids are 10 and 14. i had a vasectomy 10 years ago after my daughter was born. i still waited another ~8 years before making the plunge to trt. too many people start too early because they dont think about the future. good luck brother!

X2

You can also try HCG and Clomid while still on TRT. I am not sure how effective this would be but I have heard of people having success with it. HCG is incredibly effective at raising testosterone so if you time it right you shouldn't feel that bad at all.

NW

Add HMG to the mix also

Hey, maybe I could stay "on" as a form of male birth control. No vasectomy! Yay!

Seriously though, I read that Test E had been researched as a form of male birth control because of lowering the sperm count by way of shutting down natural production from the testes. It seems as if that is what you have done on your own... male birth control.

My sperm count was zero 9 months to a year ago....and for a whike before that.
We are now just out of the first trimester with twins!! My count got to over 20 million per whatever the docs said we needed and then over 50 million per whatever (per mll I THINK it is). A cpl things for ya- HMG HMG HMG HMG HMG and HCG.
I don't wanna talk doses cause I don't think that's responsible BUT what I did was immediately use a pretty high dose hcg for a cpl months and ghen added in HMG at a good dose (in all honesty that was based on ghe cost of the HMG) and now a lill iver a year later I gueas and... TWINS!!! don't lose hope...just remember...HMG!!!

Thedunhill225 lives!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385994547134.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385994547134.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 536
Congrats brother! That's pretty awesome that you were able to make such a huge change. Children are pretty Damn awesome.

WOW!

Congratulations on such an amazing recovery! And for all your effort, you have twins now! That's a Gift from God! I'll bet you are on top of the world right now!!

Relish life, cherish your wife, and be loving to your newborns.

I was on TRT for about 4 years with occasional HCG, and came off (and added clomid and HCG) and tested normal sperm after just several months... It sucks coming off, but it CAN be done!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws