over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After a show how many days......

fatchops

Newbies
Do you just eat like shit. I just got done doing a show this past sat Dec 4th and just wanted to know some of your guys strategies. I get my pplna outlined this weekend but I still want to know what sort of tactics do you guys use after show, meaning food wise? Thanks

I just say fuck it and go all out right away. You deprived yourself for many months so why hold back now that its over?

that fat can come back on fast! why get fat again as soon as u get to where u wanted to be. a rough estamite is 2 weeks of shit before it starts to pile back on. i suggest keep eating like u have been for diet for 3 or 4 meals and what u want the rest. if u dramatically increase cals and stop cardio completly, the fat will come on fast. keep up cardio.

yep

big_byrd52 said:
that fat can come back on fast! why get fat again as soon as u get to where u wanted to be. a rough estamite is 2 weeks of shit before it starts to pile back on. i suggest keep eating like u have been for diet for 3 or 4 meals and what u want the rest. if u dramatically increase cals and stop cardio completly, the fat will come on fast. keep up cardio.

i agree

Easier said then done! I try to say convince myself after every show that i wont go crazy on the food (sweets/fats) but once i start, i cant stop for about a week! So for about 7 days, NONSTOP, i keep eating and eating. I never crave meats, just sweets like icecream, cake, muffins, chocolate, cookies, etc. I'll eat that stuff like there's no tomorrow. And oh yea, kids cereal is a must! After a week of that, i feel like shit, but because i keep working out, i only usually gain about 15 pounds and once i get back on my off season eating habits, its all good again. don't really put on that much fat after a week. Just keep working out with the weights....you'll get some unreal pumps!

ONE WORD " BUFFET"

placing

what show, and how did you do

After a show there's an effect that is called "Rebound"(From the long dieting).
You can use that as a advantage to get LBM while not gaining too much Bodyfat.
Mind you you will gain alot of water.

Thanks for the replies people.
Well I have been getting about 3 cheat meals per day and the rest shakes or regular food. I pretty much feel like shit but I have gained 25lbs already, and I am def gaining water and a lil fat but I start back on the grind on Sunday. I have done 3 sessions of cardio for 25 mins and haven't hit the gym hard but have gone in there and got some pumps and streched out things like that.

Big Matt that is exactly what I want to take advantage of...the "rebound", so well see, thanks everyone. I did the Rocky Mountain in Denver CO and place 1st in my novice class and 5th in the open middles out of 13 guys. I was super pumped about the way I looked and I know where I need to be for this offseason. I never have had someone help me during the offseason so hopefully he will make a difference, especially in my diet. I am not going to get over 11%bf hopefully.

who are u working with in the offseason? and yes, it is very hard to stop once i start, so i have 3-4 shakes and a handfull of mixed nuts, then 2 steak and tater meals, followed by icecream till im ready to puke. hell my postworkout shake came from dairyqueen for 2 months!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear