over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After Cycle Training

Jackie Treehorn

Registered
Do many of you guys take time off right after a cycle??How do you change your training right after cycle????Thanks

I believe in eating properly and working out smart in order to keep those gains during post-cycle. Anyone who takes-off IMHO is just asking for their body to revert.

You need to listen to your body. There will be a time when you will have to start reducing the weights somewhat.

xcel

just basic lifts , 3 times a week ,not training to failure and going as heavy as possible . and keeping cals high .

Im runing a cutting cycle right now and I know that if I keep up my 7 day a week 45min cardio sesions i will burn mucho muscle after cycle.This was my first time runing a cuting diet and so much cardio while on..Im not sure how to eat and train since i wont be using all that extra test to hold on to my muscle.If i keep my calories as low as I have been, im afraid im going to lose muscle...but..if I revert back to eating exess calories and a lot less cardio i know I wont be able to look this lean..What do you guys think??

up ur cals , but dont lower cardio .

The most success I had in keeping gains was to:
1. Use the anti-estros like Clomid/Nolva
2. Decrease training volume (HIT-it for awhile)
3. Maintain caloric level
4. Get on some good natural supps like creating, glutamine, ZMA, Tribex, etc
5. Avoid trying to go on a "cutting diet" w/ cardio.

The body is already trying to slip into a catablic state. You don't need to aggravate with cardio and a restricted diet.

When coming off a cycle, I would SLOWLY decrease calories to a maintenance level.
I would NOT add in any cardio.
I MIGHT drop a day of training, or an exercise, or a couple sets out of my workout plan.
An important thing to remember tho, is that you will lose your strength gains if you do not keep using the weights that you built up to. Granted, you might lose a little strength after a month or so, but if you keep the muscle exposed to a volume of training equal to or greater than what you were using when "on", the chances of keeping gains is much greater. For instance, when "on" maybe you could bench 400 for 3 sets of 3 (400 x 3 reps x 3 sets = 3600). So when you come off you might lose a little strength, but if you use just a little less weight and still keep the volume high enough to match total weight lifted, your muscles will have no choice but to stay strong (example: 375 x 4 reps x 3 sets = 4500).
Keep a positive attitude: if you think you are going to get weaker and smaller, I gaurantee you, you WILL get weaker and stronger.
You can also add in some "gainskeepers" like anit-e's, creatine, glutamine, BCAAs, tribulus, etc...

How do you guys who cut train and eat when you come off?Do you take in more calories and sacrifice the lean look youv worked for through out your cycle to obtain and cut it off agin in a few months?Do you cut down on your cardio drastically??Do you think it would be best now to cut back on my fat intake ,up my carbs and try to revert back to a maintnance diet as sugested??Id like to hear the opinions of some guys who have ran cutting diets before have done.......

normally after cutting , i bring my cals back to maintenance level , and cut back on one cardio session ed ( i do 2 sessions a day when cutting) , and train only thrice a week (instead of 4) . this works well for me .

When coming off a cutting cycle, I would still keep cals under maintenance level, but maybe not quite as drastically as when on. Maybe add cals until you're at 200 under maintenance, then subtract a few more as you see yourself not losing precious muscle tissue. Also drop 1 or 2 sessions of cardio, at least until you've fully recovered from coming off. Maybe drop a little volume off training as well.

I agree with plats of course, ray and xcel dont overtrain and never undereat. If you get the bf you want JUST SAY NO TO CARDIO...

and remember.......
There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner