advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After how many cycles did you start tren?

After how many cycles did you use tren?

• Used it on my first cycle

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Used it on my second cycle

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Used it on my third cycle

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • Used it on my fourth cycle

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Used it on my fifth cycle

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Used it after 5+ cycles

Votes: 19 20.0%

• Total voters

sjsharks38

Registered
Just curious because tren is obviously a compound that you don't want to start on your first cycle due to the possibility of harsh side effects.

After how many cycles did you guys start tren?

Just curious because tren is obviously a compound that you don't want to start on your first cycle due to the possibility of harsh side effects.

After how many cycles did you guys start tren?

Makes zero sense.

The "harshest" side effect is first off, personal, secondly they'll come on the 1st, 3rd, 10th, or 100th cycle. Doesn't matter when you take it, the sides will come. Will you be more prepared for them? Honestly, be prepared for any cycle, if it's your 100th or 1st.

Makes zero sense.

The "harshest" side effect is first off, personal, secondly they'll come on the 1st, 3rd, 10th, or 100th cycle. Doesn't matter when you take it, the sides will come. Will you be more prepared for them? Honestly, be prepared for any cycle, if it's your 100th or 1st.

I guess being prepared for the sides is a better way to put it

I guess being prepared for the sides is a better way to put it

How would you be any less prepared? You hear about tren sweats, you hear about insomnia, you hear about rage, and you hear about prolactin increase. What would you learn differently about it from now and your 10th cycle?

For all you know, you may not experience a single one of those. I only got tren sweats when I ate a lot of carbs at night, everything else....not one ounce of it.

Tren Ace is the best steroid on the planet, there's no point of preserving it's use in planned cycles. I wouldn't say use it year round, but strategically, it's not something you don't want to go to war with. Personally, I'll run it and base my cycle around it while dieting. Growth wise, I won't use it and try out other compounds and work primarily on slowly gaining weight, increasing strength at a higher rate and letting the GH keep the fat at bay with some anabolics.

You can use tren in your first cycle if you want to (even if I wouldnt advise it)
It's all about the dosages you would use more than the products by itself IMO

I believe it was my second cycle

first cycle back loaded a vial of acetate

Back in mid 90's I couldnt get it. So it took longer obviously. Wanted certain things but were limited to what was available. Shit back then was different.

Why not take it first cycle?

All the sides are manageable...use tren ace and experiential with what doses work for you and go with it

After 3 or so i think it could be thrown in.

In twenty years of doing this, I took one shot of it fifteen years ago. It was made by a friend in med. school and it burned so bad I got rid of it and have never even considered using again and would advise that anyone not competing or those even competing not fool with it. It is not necessary to build a great physique. It's just too harsh on the body in my OPINION.

I ran homebrew from pellets my 2nd cycle. That was probably my most noticeable transformation in my AAS 'career'.

I do think it is wise to wait a cycle or two before trying it, just to get a feel for your general response to hormones. Tren as a first AAS experience might be a little too extreme for some people on the first go.

Actually, it was my 3rd. With the help of some valuable information off of Basskiller's website many years ago, I was able to "create" my first Tren cycle.

After my third cycle i tren became my best friend...my2

It was after several cycles, I don't know the exact amount.

I'll say this, I don't really agree with throwing everything and the kitchen sink into a first cycle. I personally, think that people should start with test only, see how it effects them, then add in another roid.... see how it effects him, and so on.

When you start off using 2-3-4-5 compounds right off the bat, you have no idea what is doing what within your body, or if you have any issues, it'll be a lot harder to pinpoint the exact cause. Just my opinion. take it for what it is

i would probably exhaust the basics such as test , then some test with deca, test with dbol and test, dbol and deca before I hit the tren. So I guess around my 5th cycle.

Back in the day I remember kids at my gym making gains off tren at just 2 times a weeek. Not the smartest cycle. But I believe it was the only thing available to them.

Why not take it first cycle?

All the sides are manageable...use tren ace and experiential with what doses work for you and go with it

I agree, though I'm surprised you said this heavydeadlifts considering your argument in the other thread.

The only sides I get from tren ace is the fact that I get winded so easily.

I dont think there is any reason to hold off on certain compounds in the beginning stages. Id recommend starting off with test and one other compound. Switch single compounds (along with some test) as you want to for future cycles and see how you react to each one.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear