over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

after the cycle

henrock360

Banned
Sup guys I just finsh my cycle
What should I take to lose some fat
Around the stomach area

Well............

how about a diet with proper macro ratio's, and maybe some cardio, or ECA stack???? It will do wonders. There is no miracle pill.

A proper diet and come cardio is obviously the way to go, but many people like clen at this time due to its mild anti-catabolic properties.

Also, you may not have added as much fat as you think as some of this “fat” may just be water that you are continuing to hold from your cycle.

A proper diet and come cardio is obviously the way to go, but many people like clen at this time due to its mild anti-catabolic properties.

Also, you may not have added as much fat as you think as some of this “fat” may just be water that you are continuing to hold from your cycle.

Thanks for ur help

i use clen as part of my pct. strips off a nice amount of fat that i gain from a cycle. esp if i keep a tight diet.

Keep in mind everyone responds differently to Clen. henrock360, how do you handle typical stims? I personally do really well with clen and experience very little of the bad sides while dropping fat well and I do feel it has an anti-catabolic effect, at least for me.

But others HATE it as they experience terrible headaches, shakiness, bad cramping, and a lot of trouble sleeping. Some of this can be attributed to too large a dose, but others simply react poorly. Often times these individuals will have much greater success with the ECA stack which also acts on the Beta-2 receptors.

Keep in mind everyone responds differently to Clen. henrock360, how do you handle typical stims? I personally do really well with clen and experience very little of the bad sides while dropping fat well and I do feel it has an anti-catabolic effect, at least for me.

But others HATE it as they experience terrible headaches, shakiness, bad cramping, and a lot of trouble sleeping. Some of this can be attributed to too large a dose, but others simply react poorly. Often times these individuals will have much greater success with the ECA stack which also acts on the Beta-2 receptors.

my G/F is getting real bad clen headaches. do you know what can be done about them if anything? I've dropped the dosage for her but still they come and go

diet and cardio then look at fat burners when the weight loss slows down

my G/F is getting real bad clen headaches. do you know what can be done about them if anything? I've dropped the dosage for her but still they come and go

How long has she been on? Is this her first time? Is she experiencing other sides? I sometimes get headaches the first couple days I am on it (2 week on / 2 week off protocol) but this always-just goes away by the 3rd day. If the headaches don’t go away you can try reducing dose further, remember some people are ultra-sensitive to it and may only need a miniscule dose to reap the benefits of clen. If headaches still persist then clen is probably just something she is really sensitive to and other options should be explored as needed

How long has she been on? Is this her first time? Is she experiencing other sides? I sometimes get headaches the first couple days I am on it (2 week on / 2 week off protocol) but this always-just goes away by the 3rd day. If the headaches don’t go away you can try reducing dose further, remember some people are ultra-sensitive to it and may only need a miniscule dose to reap the benefits of clen. If headaches still persist then clen is probably just something she is really sensitive to and other options should be explored as needed

thanks bro. yeah its her first time. she had like 3 days of the real bad ones so i told her bring dose down by .4 mcg or mg whatever it was i cant remember. they've stopped now but she had been on same dose for a while so it was time she needed to progress. do you know what the actual reasons for it happening are? I always thought it could be water intake related as she sweats like nuts when she's at the gym.

I've never personally seen anyone have good results on clen so I'm hoping she does get something from it.

I don’t know the scientific causes of clen headaches but given the dehydration and increased blood pressure associated with clen I don’t find the headaches surprising. Splitting the doses up throughout the day can help too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws