over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After torn Quad, can I use seo to help fill and strengthen

upeccmi

Registered
I posted on here about 1 1/2 years ago about the Quad tendon repair. About 10 years ago I fell and broke my ankle bad, on crutches for 8 months, I didn't know it at the time, but I completely tore my quad tendon. After recovery, docs wouldn't fix it so I just lived with it. Last April, I found a doc in NYC to fix it and did. I have been working legs (somewhat lighter now) but the atrophy in the lower part of the leg is quite noticeable from the years of being disconnected, and the leg is somewhat unstable when I walk, like the first 3 inches when I bend my knee kind of goes out.
I was wondering if syntherol would help with any of this? I was thinking maybe doing some in the lower part of the sweep and the teardrop, my concern is any scar tissue from the original tear and all the nerves, can this cause a problem. Also, I was wondering if this would help with the walking issues I am having by stabilizing the area?
I appreciate any advise..thanks

Hmmmm....I would think small amounts might be able to help fill in any divots or anything....but as far as strengthening and stabilizing....I really doubt it. If anything it will probably weaken the area due to scar tissue. A lot of people seem to be tearing muscles that they've spot injected.

I did rehab and still working hard to recover but I do not seem to be walking normal. I walk more stiff legged because of the weakness in the early part of the knee bend. I am strong on my workouts, but even when it was torn, I was still able to leg press 1000+ lbs for reps.

Yeah, I have a lot of scar tissue I am sure, I partially tore it about 2 years before the complete tear too. I do not have divots, its like my upper quad is normal and big but towards the lower part is gets much smaller. Doc said I would most likely not get the muscle back, I was hoping perhaps the seo would help fill in the smallness to a more normal size and with that perhaps some stability would come with it (wishful thinking).

I do not have experience with seo's so have been doing research. Would a 27g, 1 inch needle work in the lower quad or do I need to go 1 1/2 in? I understand I need to get underneath the muscle for a more natural look right?

If anything I'd think walking would be harder and you'd be more prone to a tear. It's meant for healthy muscle.

Doesn't sound like a good idea.

There's a healing peptide with a name full of letters and numbers. Somebody will bring it up.

Tb500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or BPC157.
many good reviews out their

Bro, I sustained a complete left quad tendon rupture on 6-2-02...I had surgery 6-5-02...3 weeks later the entire surgery was redone due to a blood infection from the initial surgery...6 weeks later I was walking with a cane and 2 weeks later no cane...my lower quad does not look as it did pre surgery...the surgeon said that in order to reattach it they had to do some creative sewing ....I also have 5 screws...ironically I too tore it from a fall while kicking a soccer ball...it still will get stiff and unsteady at times...my advice is train within yourself...........kvh

Thanks guys
I did try both TB500 and BPC157, I do not trust the sources I find on these so I stopped. If someone has a very good source for these, please PM me.

Yes, while I just had the surgery, I did partially tear it and recovered and also lived with the complete tear for years(except for falling down once in a while). I have torn other tendons and had surgery right away and all is good. This one is a bitch, I feel much older (especially on stairs) than the 50 yo I am. I was hoping after the reattach I would be able to run again, but I am not chancing it going out on me.
I train hard always, that isn't even helping, hoped time would make it better, but its not so much. I guess I was reaching here with the syntherol solution in the area to maybe help (at least with the asthetics of the athrophy), probably not a good solution I gather here.

For what it's worth, have 100% ruptured BOTH quad tendons, 12 years apart not together.

Neither leg has redeveloped as they were prior to the injuries and surgeries. As with others here the lower inner quad, the teardrop, has lost the most. I too have considered using an SEO to see if I could reestablish some size to my teardrops.

upeccmi, wanna take the plunge together? We can compare results!

Los of people have used Syntherol for improving the appearance of torn muscles. Do a search here on the forums.
Functionality - that's different - it depends on lots of factors specific to your injury.

Ya id get tb500 and bpc157 both for healing. Get lots of calcium and joints supps vitamin c for cologen synthesis. Hgh if u can. Or atleast mk677. Look up rehab excercies on youtube. And seriously fire the muscles around the tendon like 200 times a day. Keep the blood in there bringing nutrients to heal.

I posted on here about 1 1/2 years ago about the Quad tendon repair. About 10 years ago I fell and broke my ankle bad, on crutches for 8 months, I didn't know it at the time, but I completely tore my quad tendon. After recovery, docs wouldn't fix it so I just lived with it. Last April, I found a doc in NYC to fix it and did. I have been working legs (somewhat lighter now) but the atrophy in the lower part of the leg is quite noticeable from the years of being disconnected, and the leg is somewhat unstable when I walk, like the first 3 inches when I bend my knee kind of goes out.
I was wondering if syntherol would help with any of this? I was thinking maybe doing some in the lower part of the sweep and the teardrop, my concern is any scar tissue from the original tear and all the nerves, can this cause a problem. Also, I was wondering if this would help with the walking issues I am having by stabilizing the area?
I appreciate any advise..thanks

I had a quad rupture many years ago.. Had surgery.. And yes for years it would give out the first couple inches to lockout.. Would almost fall.. No longer does it.. Just take it slow.. Keep reps a bit higher and very controlled reps... It will strengthen.. The medialis is the main culprit.. Get that tear drop stronger ;)

I had a quad rupture many years ago.. Had surgery.. And yes for years it would give out the first couple inches to lockout.. Would almost fall.. No longer does it.. Just take it slow.. Keep reps a bit higher and very controlled reps... It will strengthen.. The medialis is the main culprit.. Get that tear drop stronger ;)

Thanks,
Yes I kind or figured that it was the tear drop muscle, especially being detached for so many years, I am sure it will take more than normal amount to come back. Did you ever get the muscle back in that area that you lost? I seem to have like lose skin in the lower quad, like old man skin from the atrophy. I have been working legs hard for about a year now with lower weights and higher reps, full control reps, full rock bottom squats to work the tear drop more.

I ruptured two different tendons in the last 6 months. Today the orthopedic physician asked me if I was taking steroids. I asked why and he said "steroids weaken tendons " I told him i do use AAS but don't go heavy so I'm not afraid of my tendon strength falling behind my muscle strength. He couldn't explain his theory. Does anyone here have any insight?

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

I ruptured two different tendons in the last 6 months. Today the orthopedic physician asked me if I was taking steroids. I asked why and he said "steroids weaken tendons " I told him i do use AAS but don't go heavy so I'm not afraid of my tendon strength falling behind my muscle strength. He couldn't explain his theory. Does anyone here have any insight?

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

I have been bodybuilding for around 35 years now, did my share of super human weights but once I turned 40, the wheels started falling off, tore my tricep, quad, shoulder, and some others. When I competed years ago, HGH was too expensive so I never took it, around 43 I started taking a small amount of GH and the tendons are much stronger and I do not feel like I am going to tear everything when I lift.
BTW, I haven't tried the SEO, I started working more on my teardrop with very light and all the way bottom hack squats and it has strengthened it to where I am walking much better. Remember I tore the quad like 8 years before the surgery so I knew the recovery would be long, this march will be 2 years since surgery.

I have been bodybuilding for around 35 years now, did my share of super human weights but once I turned 40, the wheels started falling off, tore my tricep, quad, shoulder, and some others. When I competed years ago, HGH was too expensive so I never took it, around 43 I started taking a small amount of GH and the tendons are much stronger and I do not feel like I am going to tear everything when I lift.
BTW, I haven't tried the SEO, I started working more on my teardrop with very light and all the way bottom hack squats and it has strengthened it to where I am walking much better. Remember I tore the quad like 8 years before the surgery so I knew the recovery would be long, this march will be 2 years since surgery.
Thanks for the info. I just started gh last month, i guess not in time

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Some steroids absolutely do weaken tendons and make them brittle. And not just because the muscular strength outruns the tendon strength.....but as n acute side effect of the steroid itself.

Tendon injuries induced by exercise and anabolic steroids in experimental mice.

Michna H.

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of anabolic steroid hormones and exercise training on skeletal tendons. Female mice were exercised for 1 and 10 weeks in an endurance running programme on a treadmill. The altered ultrastructure of tendons caused by simultaneously administered anabolic steroid hormone was investigated by electron microscopy. A stereoscopic analysis of collagen fibrils was performed in order to reveal the changes in the architecture of tendons and to quantify the extent of possible injuries to their functional structure. The occurrence of tendon injuries was detected by the appearance of a collagen dysplasia. The morphometric analysis of the degree of the collagen dysplasia in the different experimental groups reveals that it becomes even more conspicuous in the tendons of the mice which were both exercised and given anabolic steroids. The overall picture and the architecture of the tendons provide tentative evidence that anabolic steroid hormones may induce tendon injuries, depending on the duration of treatment. The direct effect of anabolic steroids on tendons has to be taken into account when considering the clinical disorders of tendons and ligaments which occur in high-class athletes.

PMID: 3610410

Some steroids absolutely do weaken tendons and make them brittle. And not just because the muscular strength outruns the tendon strength.....but as n acute side effect of the steroid itself.

Tendon injuries induced by exercise and anabolic steroids in experimental mice.

Michna H.

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of anabolic steroid hormones and exercise training on skeletal tendons. Female mice were exercised for 1 and 10 weeks in an endurance running programme on a treadmill. The altered ultrastructure of tendons caused by simultaneously administered anabolic steroid hormone was investigated by electron microscopy. A stereoscopic analysis of collagen fibrils was performed in order to reveal the changes in the architecture of tendons and to quantify the extent of possible injuries to their functional structure. The occurrence of tendon injuries was detected by the appearance of a collagen dysplasia. The morphometric analysis of the degree of the collagen dysplasia in the different experimental groups reveals that it becomes even more conspicuous in the tendons of the mice which were both exercised and given anabolic steroids. The overall picture and the architecture of the tendons provide tentative evidence that anabolic steroid hormones may induce tendon injuries, depending on the duration of treatment. The direct effect of anabolic steroids on tendons has to be taken into account when considering the clinical disorders of tendons and ligaments which occur in high-class athletes.

PMID: 3610410
Thank you for the info

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828