advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After years of staying on, what do u guys think about building tolerances to aas?

pistonpump

Registered
I have been on for 10 years str8 no coming off testosterone and I was just wondering what the opinions are on needed more gear to achieve response?

Example if u stay on 500mg test year round does that make say 50 dbol not as effective meaning u will need 75-100 to get the same results. I'm referring to tolerance much like a hard drug user would need more to get high.

Is this here switching out compounds can help? I'm just wondering what your experiences n opinions are on this

I'd love to hear what others have experienced, from what I've heard a tolerance doesn't really develop to androgens. The body should actually upregulate androgen receptors, I'm sure there is a diminishing return at a certain point.

it is not about any tolerance - e.g. people take a 500mg test for the first cycle with 200lbs and 12% bf, a few years pass, they have 250lbs and 8% bf and are surprised that 500mg does not work as well as before - and it's just like the engine 100hp out of the mini and put in Dodge RAM and expect poverty to go as well as in mini lol

bigger body, more muscles, more androgen receptors so we need more food, gear and all the rest - this is the analogy of life

Yeah the more muscle you have the more receptors you have. If you've only driven 50mph and decide that you're going to do 100mph in a car it feels fast. Do that every day. You get used to it but it's still just as fast. Then if you decide to do 110mph it doesn't feel like much.

After 10 years on, you are 10 years older - look at teenager response to aas versus mid twenties then thirties and beyond, all entirely different due to other hormonal factors. Gh + igf-1

In general every time a cell replicates it is slightly weaker then before that is just the way the body works. Digestion is a little less, sleep is not as beneficial as time goes by etc. Plus you can't build a 3000 sq ft house the same as a 2000 sq ft house. You need more material. You can build it with the same workforce. Just depends on how things are allocated.

Been using gear for 30 years and I woukd like to believe I have a fair amount of knowledge based on experience.
1. Just as with any drug- people can become addicted to steroids and suffer through symptoms of withdrawal when they quit. I’ve experienced this personally and many others I’ve spoken to have.
2. Yes once tolerance increase after prolonged use. I don’t care how you want to define it. You wanna say your muscles become bigger this more receptors resulting in the need for higher dosages for gains? That is basically tolerance. What happens is that as you get older your body can no longer tolerate higher doses- let’s say the 1500mgs of test you may have been taking in your 30s. Now sure- everyone is different but myself personally- I can no longer handle even moderate dosages at 52 years old. If I were to take let’s say 750mgs of test and 600mgs of deca per week- after about 6 weeks I would feel the sides do much that I need to stop. This never happened in my 20s and 30s and even early 40s. Sure I could probably push through by upping my BP meds or whatever but have come to the realization that I need to adjust my lifestyle to suit my age.
Now back to the original question. Yes- I needed to increase my dosage to continue to make gains. Began at let’s say 400mgs a week of test at 19 and at my biggest I woukd run 1.5-2g test, tren, var, EQ, gh. Etc. the more gear I used the bigger I got. Once I lowered the dosages- no matter how hard I trained or dieted- I lost size. You go from 2g test a week to 400mg a week it’s like going from freakish size to average.

I'm older don't aim to be huge, stay lean year round, make improvement in weak parts by manipulation of training variables, diet, slin/gh calories..but never "bulk"

I always use 200 mg test. At times I'll blast and make it 400, or add a second compound like tren, drol, npp and rotate them.

Can't say if respond any better than if I only used npp but I guess I think rotation has Merritt or wouldn't do it.

Would be interested to hear what some of the big guys would do if they only wanted to stay lean, recomp....just test or rotate other aas?

As for tolerance. I would think having more tolerance would tend to mean at the same dose there would be less effects and one could actually possibly shrink. Not that a higher dose would be needed to have a greater effect. Hitting a plateau at a certain dose would be expected at some point everything else being equal.

It's just like food. The amount of food you had to eat to maintain a leanish 210 is definitely less then what it takes to maintain a new 240.

If you are having to go UP in dosage, yet you are stayng the same weight/condition/size...then something is wrong. Thats why im shocked when I hear relatively normal looking gym bros tell me insane dosages. If they run those to look like THAT, im just assuming they have a piss poor response to gear in general.

I don’t think you grow a tolerance to hormones like normal drugs otherwise you’d have guys on progressive trt and eventually being prescribed 500+mg

As you grow you’ll need to up the dose to continue growing at some point but it’s not a tolerance.

Yes absolutely. For years I averaged 1gm week and most times higher. When I finally cleaned out in my late 20’s my T dropped to 200 and stayed there for 3yrs. I finally remembered what normal felt like about 4 months in but still felt rough most days. Then when I went back on 300mg test/tren enathate I felt superhuman, gained 20lbs within 3 weeks, and catapulted up back to my peak strength level within 4 weeks at a dose that was 1/3 what I used to do.
It might suck but going down to nothing will help you re-acclimate to normal and make you really fight for gains.

I started at 19 I'm 62 now in the beginning it was 2 grams test cyp 1 gram deca per week with 2 or 3 anadrol per day. That would kill me now so I stick to 500 test 400 deca per week and 1 or 2 epistane per day. I can't tolerate high doses because of age rather than receptors It can't process high doses of anabolics, food or supplements at this point. So I'm just happy to maintain what I have, gaining at my age is not realistic.

As many have stated….700mg took you from 180 skinny fat to 210 thicc. It’s gonna take 1.2g to go from 210 to 240. (Arbitrary numbers)
100 agree. When you are someone who is training and eating properly and then you add 1.5g these , 700mg tren, var, primo and gh. That will bring you to bring you to monster status.

Food for thought.

Does your body become accustomed to the testosterone it produces?

(May be a rhetorical question.)

And let’s not forget the greatest drug of all, free and available to anybody at a moments notice and that drug, that substance is called adrenaline. It always works and your body never adapts to it.

I started at 19 I'm 62 now in the beginning it was 2 grams test cyp 1 gram deca per week with 2 or 3 anadrol per day. That would kill me now so I stick to 500 test 400 deca per week and 1 or 2 epistane per day. I can't tolerate high doses because of age rather than receptors It can't process high doses of anabolics, food or supplements at this point. So I'm just happy to maintain what I have, gaining at my age is not realistic.
How big were you at your peak which I assume was your 30s? How long were you running Lee say over 1g test as your base? I assume tren, EQ, deca ,primo, var, gh etc rotated with a rest base?

Also- let’s just say it’s virtually impossible for me to ever be anywhere near the same size, strength etc with the lower doses. It’s just a totally different look when you are running a certain amount of gear.

Shane I was 268 at age 23 I competed in powerlifting between the ages of 22 until 25 in the 220lb class I was freaky strong I only used test, deca and anadrol back then. I have tried everything since then but always go back to test and deca can't take anadrol anymore I'm 5' 10 230 10% bf currently I forgot to mention I started using GH about 20 years ago been on ever since average 4iu per day.
So that's about 43 years of use and no health problems yet.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws