advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After years of staying on, what do u guys think about building tolerances to aas?

Also- let’s just say it’s virtually impossible for me to ever be anywhere near the same size, strength etc with the lower doses. It’s just a totally different look when you are running a certain amount of gear.
dose equals results. cant deny that.

Shane I was 268 at age 23 I competed in powerlifting between the ages of 22 until 25 in the 220lb class I was freaky strong I only used test, deca and anadrol back then. I have tried everything since then but always go back to test and deca can't take anadrol anymore I'm 5' 10 230 10% bf currently I forgot to mention I started using GH about 20 years ago been on ever since average 4iu per day.
So that's about 43 years of use and no health problems yet.
Jesus that’s massive size and 10% bf at that size is imprsssive. Still looking great. Good work I hope to be like that it’s gets tough lol

It was explained to me like this

"X" amount of hormones support "X" muscle
If you run 500mg test for a year and your gains stop when you are 200lb at 10% bodyfat then that all the muscle that dose of hormones will support. Adding in more nutrition and training will result is some more muscle gain but basically at a "natural" level

Double the dose to 1000mg and you are basically "back on cycle" and will grow till you peak at what that dose will support.

When you drop back to 125mg a week and reduce the food to prevent adding fat then you will shrink back to the size that 125mg will support (you will probably hold a little more)

I don't think that receptor down regulation is really a thing , I think it's more that some people have way more receptors "hyper responders" which is why some guys are running twice as much gear as other with barely the same or less results

Shane I was 268 at age 23 I competed in powerlifting between the ages of 22 until 25 in the 220lb class I was freaky strong I only used test, deca and anadrol back then. I have tried everything since then but always go back to test and deca can't take anadrol anymore I'm 5' 10 230 10% bf currently I forgot to mention I started using GH about 20 years ago been on ever since average 4iu per day.
So that's about 43 years of use and no health problems yet.

Not to get off topic on the thread but how have your health markers looked in these later years? If I remember correctly you are a smoker?

Has your fasted insulin and glucose readings stayed decent while using the 4iu of GH over the last 20 years?

If you've come 'off' for more than 16 weeks and come back 'on' id say you can 100% tell you build a tolerance.

Most come 'off' for 8 weeks and by off they mean 300mgs and 200mg deca/masterson...throw a lack luster diet, missing training, etc. Sure, you'll grow a few lbs each year, but then you just diet it off.

Not to get off topic on the thread but how have your health markers looked in these later years? If I remember correctly you are a smoker?

Has your fasted insulin and glucose readings stayed decent while using the 4iu of GH over the last 20 years?
Good question I was thinking The same thing. Look at so many guys and how they look after decades of use. I mean even ex Olympian’s don’t have those stats. I know another guy who just turned 80 And he was running 400mg test and 400mg deca in his 70s and was a pro bodybuilder in the late 60 and in the 70s using alot of gear. I really think a lot of these guys who have died recently were using a lot more than then believed.

Aging of Type II muscle fibers is primarily associated with a loss of fibers and a decrease in fiber size, and I don’t think any amount of steroids can stop this from occurring.

So far Gunsmith has the most accurate analogy it's relative the more you take the bigger and stronger you get. Unfortunately age is a factor 😕
Interesting note I just came off a heavy cycle 800 primo 600 deca 500 test per week now I'm cruising on just 500 sustanon and 400 deca per week and still 4iu GH every day. I don't see much difference which leads me to believe my old body doesn't assimilate the high doses anymore. And as I mentioned it just can't process the excessive amounts as we age it's the same with food and supplements.
I have had minor bloodwork issues over the years like high morning glucose readings if I take more than 6iu GH per day drop back to 4 and I'm fine 🙂 yes I still compete in bodybuilding but not powerlifting anymore. So with this being said you guys can see how important it is to have your blood work done on a regular basis. Excuse me for getting off topic but I see someone finally cracked 600 on bench in the 220s my best in competition was 565 I think I could have done 600 but it would have been in the 242s
My best touch and go in training was 585 weighing 260 at 24 years old my current bench is 455 at 62 years old I don't squat or deadlift anymore just to painful.

That's me a couple days ago!

Aging of Type II muscle fibers is primarily associated with a loss of fibers and a decrease in fiber size, and I don’t think any amount of steroids can stop this from occurring

How do you explain Dexter Jackson at 50 and a couple of years later. Here is more recent pics of Jackson and Levrone. The downsize is just too dramatic in such a short timeframe for this not to be much higher gear dosages thAn you think. I mean I know from experience that once you are over I’d say 1.5g of test a week- it’s a completely different look. If my body could tolerate it- I’d achieve it again even at 52 - no question in my mind. I might not have the same young skin that glows but I could definitely get the freakish size. Even when I go as high as 700mg a week I start getting there but any higher the sides are enough to make me put health first.

It's just like food. The amount of food you had to eat to maintain a leanish 210 is definitely less then what it takes to maintain a new 240.

If you are having to go UP in dosage, yet you are stayng the same weight/condition/size...then something is wrong. Thats why im shocked when I hear relatively normal looking gym bros tell me insane dosages. If they run those to look like THAT, im just assuming they have a piss poor response to gear in general.
That's exactly my opinion as well. Also, whatever it took to get you to a certain size/look (food, training, supps) , that's what it will take to keep. If one of those elements is lowered, you will for the most part eventually digress. Everyone is different and that does not apply to everyone, but I feel like that's pretty accurate for most.

This could be why some think a tolerance is built. I'm pushing 48. It takes a little more to hold / build the muscle I want. But I knew that with age it's going to happen.

So far Gunsmith has the most accurate analogy it's relative the more you take the bigger and stronger you get. Unfortunately age is a factor 😕
Interesting note I just came off a heavy cycle 800 primo 600 deca 500 test per week now I'm cruising on just 500 sustanon and 400 deca per week and still 4iu GH every day. I don't see much difference which leads me to believe my old body doesn't assimilate the high doses anymore. And as I mentioned it just can't process the excessive amounts as we age it's the same with food and supplements.
I have had minor bloodwork issues over the years like high morning glucose readings if I take more than 6iu GH per day drop back to 4 and I'm fine 🙂 yes I still compete in bodybuilding but not powerlifting anymore. So with this being said you guys can see how important it is to have your blood work done on a regular basis. Excuse me for getting off topic but I see someone finally cracked 600 on bench in the 220s my best in competition was 565 I think I could have done 600 but it would have been in the 242s
My best touch and go in training was 585 weighing 260 at 24 years old my current bench is 455 at 62 years old I don't squat or deadlift anymore just to painful.

See exhibit A -

Comes off blast and cruises on 500 test/400 deca... So, your cruising it just dropping the primo? Lol...

No judgement, do you. But at 62...holy fck.

100% i have gotten much more sensitive to the effects of test and other aas after 20+ years.
to a shocking extent.
just pay attention to what the older guys who are smarter then you do.

You definitely get a tolerance. That’s why so many cruisers do a test and 1 or 2 other injectables with an oral, but then they switch out one or two of the non-test compounds every 3-6 weeks. Old guys? Different ballgame

It was explained to me like this

"X" amount of hormones support "X" muscle
If you run 500mg test for a year and your gains stop when you are 200lb at 10% bodyfat then that all the muscle that dose of hormones will support. Adding in more nutrition and training will result is some more muscle gain but basically at a "natural" level

Double the dose to 1000mg and you are basically "back on cycle" and will grow till you peak at what that dose will support.

When you drop back to 125mg a week and reduce the food to prevent adding fat then you will shrink back to the size that 125mg will support (you will probably hold a little more)

I don't think that receptor down regulation is really a thing , I think it's more that some people have way more receptors "hyper responders" which is why some guys are running twice as much gear as other with barely the same or less results
I think this is right on. I read some primary literature done in thigh muscle explants. Adding in testosterone at increasing levels at one point doubled the AR number. That should help facilitate greater gains with increased concentration of AAS. Tolerance is a little different. There is more than one thing happening. As the dose goes up so does the excretory/secretory enzymes to remove what is put in. That should add to toleracne just like just about all drugs. The longer you are on them the more it takes to yield the desired effect.

That's exactly my opinion as well. Also, whatever it took to get you to a certain size/look (food, training, supps) , that's what it will take to keep. If one of those elements is lowered, you will for the most part eventually digress. Everyone is different and that does not apply to everyone, but I feel like that's pretty accurate for most.
Except that it does apply to everyone (the ones claiming not aren't being truthful) but you were right on everything else 😉

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131