over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AGAIN - TRYING TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH!...MikeS here

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Our friend, lawyer Rick Collins called me Tuesday, wanted to do a piece about the unjust nature of the current AS laws, and possible legal consequences if arrest is suffered. It was to be filmed ASAP for NBC TV and possibly MSNBC national TV.
Me and wife Kim drove up Thur and hung with Rick and his buddy (board name PSYCHOLIFTER) intern who I was pleased to meet.
Camera guy and the interview pair came later. They questioned/interviewed me for about 45minutes, I feel I was a little tight (although I was not nervous going in) but they said I was good. Then Rick spoke about the issue in a way no other man could-he was practiced and polished. As his bro intern said-he nailed it! Piece will air in NY and neighboring states-11/11 monday nite, 11pm. Its condensed to a 5min segment.
See it and comment here!!!

I wont see the airing in my state, but Rick will make a tape for me.

It was an honor for me to be asked by Rick to help get our story across. And a chance to prop his new book LEGAL MUSCLE on TV, if the right person/people see the show and read the book-it make be the start of something big. You must get the book-its a must read as long as AS are criminally scheduled!

We all owe a big 'thank you' to Rick for his selfless efforts
to keep us safe! I was priveleged to be a part of it!
Hopefully there will be more chances to expose our views.

:cool: :p :D

GOOD JOB BRO... EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF EVERYONE ASKED ABOUT ROIDS WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO SPEAK ABOUT IT IN A INTELLIGENT, ARTICULATE MANNER. NOT EMOTIONALLY.

I wonder if I will be able to get it on my sattelite ?

LATS-
Actually Rick and my wife commented on how I almost didnt sound like myself, not ranting like usual. I was calm and laid
back in their description. So hopefully that is good.

I'll post, if I get notice of it showing Nationally on MSNBC. Im not counting on it...but its possible!

Ordering for the book can be done on
www.legalmusclebooks.com
Get it while its hot! Sends out first prints by beginning of December. You want the first set of copies, otherwise wait for the second printing after the first sell out. There will be articles by John Romono in Muscular Dev; and by Brock Strasser in Testosterone.net; Bill Llewelyn Anabolics 2000;

This book may save your ass one day! $2500 worth of legal advice for the price of a book!

YEAH, I KNEW YOU'D DO A GOOD JOB. I SOMETIMES HAVE TO CALM MYSELF DOWN ON DISCUSSIONS PERTAINING TO ROIDS. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. AS FOR COLLINS, ILL SAY IT AGAIN. SUPPORT THE MAN WHO SUPPORTS US. I WILL BUY THE BOOK FOR TWO REASONS. 1) BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW MY RIGHTS 2) BECAUSE RICK HAS TAKEN OUR SIDE IN THIS FIGHT AND IS TRULY ONE OF US. ILL SUPPORT ANYONE LIKE THAT ANY DAY.:D

I just checked I think I will get to see it on channel 881 on the dish and MikeS I am glad that you and Rick were able to do a piece to show the unjust laws and really expose them but I am sorry that you had to experience them firsthand.

Another great deed by our own MikeS!!! Thanks

xcel

That's great man. I hold alot of respect for you, and you just made that tenfold. I wish I could see the segment, but live in TX so I guess it's not an option. I can't say enough how proud I am to even be on the same board as people like you that stand up and fight for what's right against an overstepping government.

Saw this...

posted by you on Meso as well and all I can say is:

VERY WELL DONE MikeS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a true supporter and advocate for those who want the right to use performance enhancing supplements. I'm very glad to see their is someone in our community who is willing to stand up and talk openly about this issue. I just wish I were bold enough to do it....

DrG

PS: I'm in the NY area, so I'll be sure to look out for the segment!!

Thanks bros-those kind words mean alot! :)

Great work Mike, we all owe you a lot for this.

Any chance that the clip will be available on MSNBC's website or somewhere else for those of us who don't live in NY etc

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

That's great Mike!
I assume that some of the questions centered around the trouble that you had a few years ago when we were all on the UG?
I know that was a terrible time for you.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I really thought that we might see some "lightening up" as the baby-boomers started moving up in years and wanting to use AS for longevity. It's hard to get normal people concerned about the plight of a bunch of musclehead bodybuilders.

At the very least super supplements should be put back into Dr's hands and taken off schedule 3. Have you ever heard of a musclehead holding up a liquor store so he could score more gear? Doesn't happen. Most guys I know are quite an upstanding lot and are all for law and order in every other area of their lives.

Lucky to have Mike around...

Mike is a hell of a good guy!!! It was a pleasure to meet he and his lovely wife Kim. He came off very well in the interview and articulated well thought out responses to some difficult questions. He represented us well.

I'm proud to be a part of this, and I hope this will be the first of many television appearances...we WILL get the message out there!

...and I'll be talkin' to ya BIG MIKE!!!

Great job Mike. I wont be able to see it either, but Im hoping I can get someone to tape it for me. Id love to see it!

Way to go MikeS! You've got some balls going live on TV. Wish I could figure a way to see the thing. Hopefully it'll be on MSNBC.

Mike

LISTEN if there is anything I can do to help, I will. As I have been a victim of these laws. I speak very well and educated about this topic, so well I have convinced my mom that AAS is a good healthy choice for my life. She used to have the same idea that everybody else does, that make you crazy, then you get cancer....so fucking stupid huh?

Re: Lucky to have Mike around...

psycholifter said:
Mike is a hell of a good guy!!! It was a pleasure to meet he and his lovely wife Kim. He came off very well in the interview and articulated well thought out responses to some difficult questions. He represented us well.

I'm proud to be a part of this, and I hope this will be the first of many television appearances...we WILL get the message out there!

...and I'll be talkin' to ya BIG MIKE!!!

Thank you Psycholifter for those kind words and it was also great to meet you and see Rick again. I wished I didnt have to leave.
This is hopefully only the start for us. Its great to have you
fighting along with us all!

great stuff Mike, with brains and brawn nothing can stop you :) can't wait to read the book

Good job mike we need more people like you and rick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131