over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age 40 + guys that still blast and cruise

Cracker69

Registered
I'm just curious to see what the various blast and cruise schedules looks like throughout a year. Like 6 months on and 6 months TRT, 3 months on 3 months cruise higher than trt, etc. What kind of dosages are your cruise dose, what are blast doses and with what compounds, do you just cruise and blast or implement a period of true trt doses? Do you have an optimum cruise dose above normal trt that you think is a good balance for health and maintaining size, Etc. I personally have been using 15 to 30mg of test E or C per day along with 10 to 25mg of tren ace per day for cruising. And blasts are 500 to 800 test with 350 tren or npp per week lately. I dont really have a set schedule for the year though, and just kind of go by how I feel since I dont compete and just try to listen to my body and dial it down when progress stalls, feeling burned out, etc. Anyway just wanted to see how some of you all map out the year and some details.

I'm just curious to see what the various blast and cruise schedules looks like throughout a year. Like 6 months on and 6 months TRT, 3 months on 3 months cruise higher than trt, etc. What kind of dosages are your cruise dose, what are blast doses and with what compounds, do you just cruise and blast or implement a period of true trt doses? Do you have an optimum cruise dose above normal trt that you think is a good balance for health and maintaining size, Etc. I personally have been using 15 to 30mg of test E or C per day along with 10 to 25mg of tren ace per day for cruising. And blasts are 500 to 800 test with 350 tren or npp per week lately. I dont really have a set schedule for the year though, and just kind of go by how I feel since I dont compete and just try to listen to my body and dial it down when progress stalls, feeling burned out, etc. Anyway just wanted to see how some of you all map out the year and some details.

I have the same kind of mindset as you in that I don't have a fixed schedule like time off = time on or anything similar. I go by feel and basically let Life dictate what I do. There is always something going on (like the Corona virus now) that will influence what I do. I seldom go down to true trt but it usually happens 1-2 times per year due to unforeseen circumstances. I may stay there from 2-8 weeks and the usually go back to cruising. My cruise is where I am at most of the time and that's with 125 mg test (before) + 100 mg deca but the last year 175 mg test e + 100 deca pr week. When I blast it's anything from 250-500 test e + 200-250 mg deca/npp. This combo just makes me feel good even on blast. Other compounds just have too many sides that I don't want to accept any more. It's all about quality of life for me now.

I was going to blast now but with everything shutting down in my country (due to the Corona virus) the gyms are closed so I see no point in even cruising now when I can't train. So I'll just be doing 125 mg test e the following weeks and going on a small cut to see f I can use this period productively and shed a little bit of body fat.

TRT 150mg for most of the year. Keep diet clean. Spring / summer i will add in another compound like primo, ment, tren hex, mast. I ran primo last year ( great results ) but its tough to get real. Im trying ment now and ive ran tren hex / mast in small doses with great results as well.

I’m 37 and do ~140 test (rx amount) to 200mgs roughly 6-9 months a year plus 2 IU high or 12.5 MK 5 days a week. The other 3-6 months vary. This year from March-July I’m doing the below per week.

100mgs test
200 primo
50 mast

That is my “extreme”, “ready to die”, hardcore cycle.

I wouldn’t normally take such high doses but since it’s primo I am. Last year I did 100 test/100 deca and 10mgs dbol on training days.

I'm 47 and health is a big deal to me. My whole key to this is spending 3 months or more (after esters leave the system) on true physiological doses (not this "double+ trt" trend), I do 10mg/day. This normalizes everything in my body and maximizes my sensitivity to gear so when I cycle I can do less and get more out of it. My last cycle was 16 weeks total with 4 weeks each of just test at 200mg, 300mg, 400mg, and finally 500mg for the last 4 weeks. Results are excellent, you'd be surprised how much you get out of 200mg/week when you have been doing 10mg/day. I do daily injections during the cycle also and this seems to help me get more out of it. I also feel like the last 4 weeks at 500mg may be unnecessary and I may top out at 400mg next time. My diet is always on point and I do cardio at least 5 times per week at all times to keep my BP down.

I'm 40 I don't run a true TRT but I stay on 300mg test year round...then come summer time....600-700 Test/200 Mast E(wkly) and 50mg Var per day for about 4 months
Before someone flames My 300/wk...I won't ever go less, I feel terrible when I do

I'm 40 I don't run a true TRT but I stay on 300mg test year round...then come summer time....600-700 Test/200 Mast E(wkly) and 50mg Var per day for about 4 months
Before someone flames My 300/wk...I won't ever go less, I feel terrible when I do
300mg/week doesn't seem too bad to me, that's only like double what doctors prescribe normally. Does your hematocrit not get up there on that dose permanently though? Lipids?

Doing 200-300 per week cruises never gives your body a break.

TRT guy here. I use 100mg every 4 days (200 every 8 days total). Once a year my TRT scripts me 200mg of deca a week for 16 weeks. Honestly, I don't notice much of a difference so I might not take it (Deca) again this year.

This thread is funny. It's like a competition for sainthood. The guy that uses the least mg and the lowest toxicity compounds will be beatified. I lose. I have 4 modes: 1) a gram/wk of stuff; 2) 350 mg/wk of stuff: 3) 150 mg/w... and ; 4) nota a fucking milligram. That's how I roll.

I probably use too often. I spend about 20 weeks at 150 mg test and 300-350 mg primo. Then about 20 weeks at test between 150 and 300 and about 20 iu hgh per week and then about 20 weeks at just test 150-300 mg.
Nothing real high but should probably spend more time at the just 150 mg test to be honest. I do believe primo is relatively safe but I also consider the addition of it to be a cycle. Really anything above 150mg test and 10-12 iu gh per week is cycle for me and I spend overall 2 out of every 3 weeks on these lower dose cycles. I need to look towards moving that ratio a bit.

Me too. But ill crack a gram every few months after the 100mg break.

This thread is funny. It's like a competition for sainthood. The guy that uses the least mg and the lowest toxicity compounds will be beatified. I lose. I have 4 modes: 1) a gram/wk of stuff; 2) 350 mg/wk of stuff: 3) 150 mg/w... and ; 4) nota a fucking milligram. That's how I roll.

Well I have to say that when I drop to 15mg of test per day, I'm usually still including 10 to 25mg of tren per day and or 10mg of deca. Just the 15mg of test flattens me out quick but if gyno is an issue that is the best way to get rid of it, and that's usually why I end up dropping down is to get that under control before blasting again. I think health is huge, but i also enjoy life more when I'm holding more muscle. I think if I were to reduce it further, I kind of like Mighty John's method of 300mg throughout with a blasts come summer. But I change my mind on this shit as much as I change my training split and methods.lol. But its interesting to me to see everyone's way of doing things. I appreciate the input.

The important thing I have learned to healthy AAS use isn't so much keeping your cycles low as it is cruising at actual physiological doses OR going off completely between cycles. A lot of older guys think they are going to take care of their health by no longer doing heavy cycles and just running 200-300mg all the time or similar. I think this is what really can get you in trouble. I bet 300mg/week year round is worse than 1gram cycles if you go off between them or do real TRT between them.

I think that 'bridging' between cycles and just not ever going off anymore is the most significant difference in health between today's bodybuilders and the ones of the past.

The important thing I have learned to healthy AAS use isn't so much keeping your cycles low as it is cruising at actual physiological doses OR going off completely between cycles. A lot of older guys think they are going to take care of their health by no longer doing heavy cycles and just running 200-300mg all the time or similar. I think this is what really can get you in trouble. I bet 300mg/week year round is worse than 1gram cycles if you go off between them or do real TRT between them.

I think that 'bridging' between cycles and just not ever going off anymore is the most significant difference in health between today's bodybuilders and the ones of the past.

Do you think it varies person to person though, in regards to say a guy being on year around at 300mg/wk for "trt?"

The reason I ask is because didn't Meadows state his trt dose is 300mg/wk all year round, and he is usually regarded as being super safe and super healthy.

Just throwing it out there for discussion. Of course, bloodwork is everybody's friend to help guide them on what to take and what to do.

Do you think it varies person to person though, in regards to say a guy being on year around at 300mg/wk for "trt?"

The reason I ask is because didn't Meadows state his trt dose is 300mg/wk all year round, and he is usually regarded as being super safe and super healthy.

Just throwing it out there for discussion. Of course, bloodwork is everybody's friend to help guide them on what to take and what to do.

300 mg /week of legit corectly dosed test is a lot for ANYONE if we talking health

And i love john and follow him but i not think he is the healthiest he is beet red most of the times ... BP ? RBC ? Who knows

I changed my approach and i go totally off now between cycles

I stayed off for 4 months and my test recovered after 8 years blast and cruise , i am 35 now

When i get older i will use 70-100 mg test a week

I think everything is dose dependent. Just like moderate drinking is perfectly healthy, but not drinking at all only to binge drink on the weekends over time can be detrimental. I agree with Kaladryn, for optimum health, true trt interspersed with moderately dosed cycles is your best bet for health. And after a hard blast, I may consider true trt for 6 weeks or so, and the gradually increase, run 300 for a time, then blast to whatever tickles my fancy. I also think you can run low doses all day, but if you are 250 pounds whether it is muscle or fat, the excess weight is more harmful to your health than running 300mg year round. That's just my 2 cents anyway.

Pretty solid. Also important to do frequent bloodwork. The only way to know how you are doing with what you are doing. If I did 300 mg year around I would have high hematocrit, low HDL and probably my creation would start to rise. There needs to be long periods at physiologic levels and that does not mean 1500 ng/dL. More like 650-1000 ng/dL.

Stan Efferding has said he does 300mg of test prop a week also.

What do you guys feel is the upper limit for TRT doses?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear