over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age 40 + guys that still blast and cruise

I’m 44 , generally only do a 16-18 week “blast” when I’m preparing for a show otherwise I’m only taking my prescribed TRT of 150mg a week.
I d take 2iu HGH year round.
This coming year I’m considering running my test at 200mg a week with primo at 300mg a week with 4iu HGH a day for a full 36 weeks to see what I can do before trying to compete next year

Stan Efferding has said he does 300mg of test prop a week also.

What do you guys feel is the upper limit for TRT doses?

What ever gets your test levels in the 1200-1500 range , for some guys that 200mg for others it might be 300mg

kaladryn, are you just using test on a blast or do you use other drugs as well?

The important thing I have learned to healthy AAS use isn't so much keeping your cycles low as it is cruising at actual physiological doses OR going off completely between cycles. A lot of older guys think they are going to take care of their health by no longer doing heavy cycles and just running 200-300mg all the time or similar. I think this is what really can get you in trouble. I bet 300mg/week year round is worse than 1gram cycles if you go off between them or do real TRT between them.

I think that 'bridging' between cycles and just not ever going off anymore is the most significant difference in health between today's bodybuilders and the ones of the past.
Bridging is when I had my heart attack. I had been cycling on and off for about 9 years prior. After about 1 year of bridging with 300 me test is when I got my clot. I did develop cardiomyopathy before that when I was cycling. Hard to say for sure it was the bridging that got me worse. I do know for sure that it is what caused by hematocrit to be so high

Reactions: D2
Bridging is when I had my heart attack. I had been cycling on and off for about 9 years prior. After about 1 year of bridging with 300 me test is when I got my clot. I did develop cardiomyopathy before that when I was cycling. Hard to say for sure it was the bridging that got me worse. I do know for sure that it is what caused by hematocrit to be so high
Just out of curiosity, what was your growth hormone usage leading up to the cardiomyopathy and eventual heart attack?

Just out of curiosity, what was your growth hormone usage leading up to the cardiomyopathy and eventual heart attack?
About 4 IU per day. I wasn't taking it years before when I developed cardiomyopathy.

Glad to know you have recovered and here with us.

Glad to know you have recovered and here with us.
Thanks. It's been a tough 11 + years. I lived long enough to get a new defibrillator! Life has been hard but I'm glad to be alive.

Thanks. It's been a tough 11 + years. I lived long enough to get a new defibrillator! Life has been hard but I'm glad to be alive.
That is rough man, but I'm glad that you can add a voice of reason, it's a good reminder for everyone on this board. You never know if you are gonna be one of the ones that can be like a George Burns of bodybuilding and blast into your 90's.lol or get complications from just a bit over physiologic levels for too long. It's a crap shoot for sure. If you could do it all over again, how do you think you would outline your usage? Assuming let's say you didn't have a clotting disorder.

That is rough man, but I'm glad that can add a voice of reason, it's a good reminder for everyone on this board. You never know if you are gonna be one of the ones that can be like a George Burns of bodybuilding and blast into your 90's.lol or get complications from just a bit over physiologic levels for too long. It's a crap shoot for sure. If you could do it all over again, how do you think you would outline your usage? Assuming let's say you didn't have a clotting disorder.
Without a disorder, if I were to use steroids then I would cycle on and off a true trt cycle (100 mg/wk) Follow the time on/time off rule. Cycle no more than 10 weeks. Only use test and other mild compounds, no tren for sure. Probably no GH. Keep total dose under 1 gram. I'd have to base it all on blood tests too.

What I would really probably do is just stay natural.

Without a disorder, if I were to use steroids then I would cycle on and off a true trt cycle (100 mg/wk) Follow the time on/time off rule. Cycle no more than 10 weeks. Only use test and other mild compounds, no tren for sure. Probably no GH. Keep total dose under 1 gram. I'd have to base it all on blood tests too.

What I would really probably do is just stay natural.
Probably the best answer to healthy use guidelines you will ever hear! Thanks Maldorf! I feel ya on the staying natural thing.

kaladryn, are you just using test on a blast or do you use other drugs as well?
Just test when I cycle these days. When I compete again I'll do the same program but throw in some other stuff for the last 8 weeks, last time I think I did 200mg masteron, 200mg npp and some winny in the last 2 weeks. Doing 10mg/day makes me extra sensitive to whatever I use.

In the past I have done GH at 2iu/day and loved it. I've used up to 5iu/day for 6 months at a time many times in the past without and side effects, no cardiomyopathy. I actually had slight athlete's heart (totally normal) on some echocardiograms in the past but on my latest echo it didn't even show that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131