over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age and years of training (honestly)

Me

Well I started lifting a year ago...I am 180 pounds, and ripped. I strut around the gym in string tank-tops, and have such huge lats that I am muscle bound -- and it looks like I am carrying watermelons in both hands. I juice all the time -- can't get enough, I scream when I lift so that everyone knows how strong I am -- I even put more weight than I could ever do on the bench, then when nobody is looking I "move" it a little and make sure it clanks real hard, then I get up and act like I just did a huge set...

I wear a shell necklace and a visor, and have a beautiful tan all year round. I gel my hair perfectly and wear tons of cologne. I flex in the mirror constantly, so that everyone can see how huge I am.

I am a guru in my gym and I know everything about juice. If you come to my gym and train, I will make sure to inform you that I know someone bigger AND I also used to look like you. I work at 24 hr fitness as a personal trainer and I know ALL THERE IS TO KNOW about bodybuilding. Oh, and the only reason I am 180 right now is because I do not want to get bigger, those guys are gross --- BUT I could look like a pro if I took more juice and slin, Gh.. But I choose not to. I am also a tough guy and like to get together with my cool friends at the gym -- we do not train -- just talk--- and we whisper and point at dudes working there ass's off...Do they really think they have to train so hard? When I work out I do high reps and lots of sets. I am trying to keep the bf low you see. This way I can eat whatever I want.

JUST KIDDIN' -- I know you wanted this to be honest and serious Johnny, but hell I have nothing to prove to anybody. :D

Ivan I got one better for u if u are in LA I have a couple of free passes to the gym where tiger woods trains its a freaking joke and a half. I mean people who dont even work out are personal trainer know it alls

Thanks for the kudos JB, I didn't think you like me - J/K :)

I started lifting weights consistently to improve my off-road motorcycle racing in 1978. I was relatively competetive at state and regional races. Weight was 140 - 145 pounds (5'7").

In 1983 I started to put a higher priority on working out and got so many comment on my transformation, I began to refocus energy on weights rather than racing. Weight was 150 pounds @ 17% BF (I've use to same methhod to track BF since then). So even though my method be as much as 2% lower than some other methods, it's a VERY consistent tool for measuring progress.

Did my first competition in 1985 - my best placing to date (relative to # of competitors). Started juicing after much research, about 6 months later.

Today I'm 5'6" (if that) - yes, I've shrunk!! 185 to 190 pounds and <8% BF. Even though my post count is high, it's only because I'm a mod. not because I have all the correct answers. YES, I'm still learning as well.

xcel

I have been messing sround with weights since I can remember... seriously since age 14 am 25 now, I am 255lbs at 6' currently I have taken 2 years off though from age 23-25!

I also wear my hair gel to the gym and tons of colonge and have a friend that is bigger then you! I have a pair of head phones that I wear to the gym and dance around like footloose! I wear 80's style gym gear and have long hair that goes into a pony tail that is shaved on the sides. If you come to my gym you better coment on how big and tan I am or I will not talk to you. Oh and I know pretty much anything there is to know about gear and woman so if you ever have a problem with any of those just let me know. Also outside the gym you can tel its me becuase I have on a pair of cut off jeans that let you admire my massive quads and a skin tight shirt that shows off my huge arms and chest. Oh and I still got my headphones on dancing around like footloose. Also you ccan tell its me becuase I looked like a zombie becuase I am usually wacked out of my mind on bain and valium but I still manage to dance around like darin's dance grooves!! I also drive a very fast car and like to strut around and beat people up when on my steriod rages!

stackdizzy said:
I have been messing sround with weights since I can remember... seriously since age 14 am 25 now, I am 255lbs at 6' currently I have taken 2 years off though from age 23-25!

I also wear my hair gel to the gym and tons of colonge and have a friend that is bigger then you! I have a pair of head phones that I wear to the gym and dance around like footloose! I wear 80's style gym gear and have long hair that goes into a pony tail that is shaved on the sides. If you come to my gym you better coment on how big and tan I am or I will not talk to you. Oh and I know pretty much anything there is to know about gear and woman so if you ever have a problem with any of those just let me know. Also outside the gym you can tel its me becuase I have on a pair of cut off jeans that let you admire my massive quads and a skin tight shirt that shows off my huge arms and chest. Oh and I still got my headphones on dancing around like footloose. Also you ccan tell its me becuase I looked like a zombie becuase I am usually wacked out of my mind on bain and valium but I still manage to dance around like darin's dance grooves!! I also drive a very fast car and like to strut around and beat people up when on my steriod rages!

and the sad/scary thing is, i actually saw someone that looked almost like that lol

JW

Paul Bunyan said:
Right now I weigh 320 and I'm 5'11" tall.

PB

Shrek ;)

Can you PM me please?

LATS said:
okay, what the hell..i openly admit that i grow from just lifting. it really does not matter what type of routine i do but, i favor low volume.. god bless my parents..i started at 14 years old and was a skinny 140 pounds. i am now 36 and weigh 268 pounds at 5'9 and that is without much lifting for the last three months.

Yep, thank goodness for the genetics. I only manage one workout a week right now - BHeinz would be proud :)
Imagine if we kicked our butts into gear and did it right? At least one more time? :cool:

Dude

People think I am some kinda of expert myself but it took me 8 years to win my first real show and another 6 to look like I knew what i was talking about.38 years young soon competing since I was 18. see below:D

Attachments

• bestcondition.jpg
    bestcondition.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
been lifting seasonaly on and off since 15 years old. played all major sports throughout high school, and 2 sports at college level after that. never really got serious with weights until 24 years old. basically was always 180lbs and extremely atheletic and limber. did first show at 25 after just dieting for 6 weeks and won.( western regionals in az 2002 middleweight) then started liking bbing after my first experience with it. currently 210lbs and going to build up big time for next seasons comps.

so i feel im at my base level now, and its time to build what i have wanted for some time now.

i trained seriously 1yr tops since age 15 now 20. even then diet sucked.. still got where im at today..

Fatty

JESUS you look awesome. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: Me

Ivan said:
Well I started lifting a year ago...I am 180 pounds, and ripped. I strut around the gym in string tank-tops, and have such huge lats that I am muscle bound -- and it looks like I am carrying watermelons in both hands. I juice all the time -- can't get enough, I scream when I lift so that everyone knows how strong I am -- I even put more weight than I could ever do on the bench, then when nobody is looking I "move" it a little and make sure it clanks real hard, then I get up and act like I just did a huge set...

I wear a shell necklace and a visor, and have a beautiful tan all year round. I gel my hair perfectly and wear tons of cologne. I flex in the mirror constantly, so that everyone can see how huge I am.

IVAN I see you have been to the student rec center??? Bunch of FRAT RAT wanna bes

ENJOY!!!

I was a sprinter and tore my quad from the bone while racing went to the gym for rehab and started lifting weights at 17 weighed 154pd at about 7% now am 27 nearly as old as the old fart Big A :) weigh 292 at 8% :)

Well, i have been training since the age of 12 I am now 29 :)

I have been all natural for 14 of those 15 years. I was 129lbs when i started.

I am 25 years old. I've been lifting hard for three years. For the first two years I trained naturally. I started out at a weight of 170lbs. Currently my weight fluctuates between 230-235lbs @ 12% bf. My goal is to bulk year around untill I reach 280lbs while maintaining a bf no higher then 12%. This board is awesome and I have gained alot of knowledge from here that helped me get to the size I'm currently at.

Awesome physique fathead-- nasty full quads with great symmetry

trained some in high school and then went to shit until about 25-26 years old. I was skinny and pasty looking. 5'11" and maybe 155lbs, I just turned 31 and am 220lbs with 12% b.f. could see my abs a couple of months back, but have been eating tons of shit since then.
Nice physique fathead.

Been training since 15 (back in the Arnold days) will be 44 next month. 6' 255#...just about seen it all... used to upset me, now I just shake my head and go on about my business....still love the look on the peoples face when they ask me how long I've been working out...I tell them over 25yrs, and you get this blank stare, I guess they think you just join a gym and in 3months you put on 100 lbs of muscle:rolleyes:

gravityfighter said:
Been training since 15 (back in the Arnold days) will be 44 next month. 6' 255#...just about seen it all... used to upset me, now I just shake my head and go on about my business....still love the look on the peoples face when they ask me how long I've been working out...I tell them over 25yrs, and you get this blank stare, I guess they think you just join a gym and in 3months you put on 100 lbs of muscle:rolleyes:

Much like me GF. Im 45 in Dec been training since 16YO. Almost the same time frame.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws