over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age, Anxiety and AAS

Great post!
When at a differing doses, not always a certain compounds (but yes, different compounds have differing effects), the body responds by a certain ADRENALINE release.
This little extra ADRENALINE is enough to make as user anxious. It is also one of the contributing factors certain steroids have cosmetically.
As you can imagine, and increase in ADRENALINE will burn more fat, make you sleep less,etc... but also contribute to that anxiety some feel.

I am working right now but when i get some down time i may look more into the amygdala and what causes anxiety from AAS.
-F2S

What kind of anxiety are we talking about? Social situations, specific fobia,... Are you having (regular) panic attacks?

I'm 31 and was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder over 10 years ago so I take 3 Xanax a day, and the only AAS that has made me out of control is trenbolone.

What kind of anxiety are we talking about? Social situations, specific fobia,... Are you having (regular) panic attacks?

i have struggled with anxiety in the past. Was prescribed kolonopin for it thru my 20's. I kinda mastered it in my 30's and didnt use or need any meds.
Now, at 40 yr old seems certain compounds at certain doses REALLY brings it back.
pretty much i become what i describe as "temperature sensitive" like i have to be in the coldest room in house or crank A/C up so its cold in the house. tends to be a hot flash kinda feeling then boom big anxiety attack. its hell. i hate it so much.
-F2S

i have struggled with anxiety in the past. Was prescribed kolonopin for it thru my 20's. I kinda mastered it in my 30's and didnt use or need any meds.
Now, at 40 yr old seems certain compounds at certain doses REALLY brings it back.
pretty much i become what i describe as "temperature sensitive" like i have to be in the coldest room in house or crank A/C up so its cold in the house. tends to be a hot flash kinda feeling then boom big anxiety attack. its hell. i hate it so much.
-F2S
I think you could really benefit from exposure therapy.

What basically happens is you have a very negative association with hot flashes and a hypersenitive mind/ body that is in a almost constant state of hyper alerness.

I think it will go a little like this: you sense a hot flash coming up- heart rate goes up- hot flash due to the stress you're giving yourself because you know a panic attack is nearing- panic Attack.

I'd really seek help and get therapy, it's the most curable disorder. Stay away from all stimulants (increased heartrate/ hot flashes will worsen it, I'm sure you've noticed it before), avoid all benzo's, ssri, etc

Either therapy only or therapy and the use beta blockers will do you wonders. It's been 20 years man, must've been hell

I think you could really benefit from exposure therapy.

What basically happens is you have a very negative association with hot flashes and a hypersenitive mind/ body that is in a almost constant state of hyper alerness.

I think it will go a little like this: you sense a hot flash coming up- heart rate goes up- hot flash due to the stress you're giving yourself because you know a panic attack is nearing- panic Attack.

I'd really seek help and get therapy, it's the most curable disorder. Stay away from all stimulants (increased heartrate/ hot flashes will worsen it, I'm sure you've noticed it before), avoid all benzo's, ssri, etc

Either therapy only or therapy and the use beta blockers will do you wonders. It's been 20 years man, must've been hell

thats pretty much it.... some variations here and there but thats it. Yeah, i dont consume any caffeine and despise stimulants. Clenbuterol makes me wanna peel my skin off lol

solid advice. gonna look into some therapy and techniques to help it. I am NOT gonna jump on SSRI's like they always want me to. I rarely use the kolonopin. ONLY if its a really bad attack.
-F2S

It's not exposure therapy but

I'm actually in anger management therapy for agression at the moment. I was close to being incarcerated after several fights with police officers and other people. Delts is right in that it treats the causes more so than the symptoms as is the case with meds.

That being said, a bèta-blocker can indeed help. I'm on one for tachycardia but it certainly also helps to control my fits of rage which are adrenaline bursts just as is the case with anxiety.

We all have our issues bro.

I don't know about anxiety but I can't take any Tren or Masteron because of massive mood swings. On that stuff I am like a fire breathing dragon.

Anything else i always get positive psychological effects.

My anxiety has completely went away since going on TRT. I run HGH about 8 months per year as well. Never hd any bout with anxiety and I was always prone to it.

Thread derailed by LS's insecurities and paranoia? Totally unpredictable! LOL, no bully etc.

I do think sides are more prevalent by around 40 years old... used to be able to take most anything and dealt with minimal sides... BUT small daily doses seems to minimize this...

Now EQ over about 300 weekly and some anxiety for sure...giving this a try again soon...will do 300 day 1 and then 60 daily there after and see if that allows me to tolerate it.

Tren...lost cause I think... I can tolerate 50 3x a week and see some positives without bad sides...200 total or more and miserable anxiety, hot and sweating all the time plus night sweats, trendigestion, etc. Thinking to give it ONE more try with long ester (para) and daily small doses...start around 10-15 a day and see...bump to 20...max out at 30 and hold if I'm comfortable.

What i am gonna try now

So, got up to 1000mg Test E weekly shooting bout eod. I think anxiety was raised. fairly certain....

After seeing some recommendations in this thread i am now gonna try:

6 week Small Dose Stack:
62.5mg test e ed (437.5mg total)
50mg deca ed (350mg total)
50mg Mast ed (350mg total)

Grand total: 1137.5mg Weekly

Will also do 12.5mg mk-677 ed
May do slin 1-2x pre-work out

-F2S

Have you tried the once a week injecting with Sust instead of Test E.? I much prefer it over test e. with once a week injections. (I prefer it over test e. in any case really) Seems to give a more balanced release. I hate pinning too much to do it ED.

To a certain extent all AAS can raise anxiety though since they're all stimulating.

How do you like the MK-677? I started it yesterday and already have massive water retention. Didn't expect that. But that in and of itself should help my achy joints so oh well.

Last edited:
Have you tried the once a week injecting with Sust instead of Test E.? I much prefer it over test e. with once a week injections. (I prefer it over test e. in any case really) Seems to give a more balanced release. I hate pinning too much to do it ED.

To a certain extent all AAS can raise anxiety though since they're all stimulating.

How do you like the MK-677? I started it yesterday and already have massive water retention. Didn't expect that. But that in and of itself should help my achy joints so oh well.

the mk-677 made me instantly ravenous! appetite went sky high. water retention went up too. was at 25mg nightly. gonna switch to 12.5mg nightly and see how things go.
if i have time i wanna do blood work at 6 week mark and see what everything looks like. tbh, been a while since i done blood work.
-F2S

I find as I get older I become more aware of how things effect me. When I was younger I would just push ahead with what I wanted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131