over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age, Anxiety and AAS

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Not sure if there are any medical studies, but seems the older we get the less tolerant bodies are to side effects of AAS. Particularly the side effect of anxiety.
So.....

What compounds and at what Dose do those compounds cause you anxiety?

I am hoping we can make some kind of generalized list and get an idea of What compound at What dose causes anxiety, and/or what is dosage ceiling before anxiety sides occured

I will go first. INCLUDE: AGE and AAS used

I am 40 years old.

Tren Acetate- i can handle up to 50mg eod
Deca- i swear 1 shot of 200mg deca i had worst anxiety of my life for next 4-5 days, i cant think of anything that changed besides that one shot of deca
Eq- stopped using eq looong time ago causes me anxiety at baby doses

I am curious if Masteron causes anxiety? hope not:(
-F2S

Tren-E gives me the worst anxiety / worry over any other compound I've tried
Anavar also gives me bad anxiety, prob 2nd on my list

Masteron makes me happy but so horny I can't focus on anything else

Never had any anxiety with NPP

Edit: Age = 33

Problem with posts like these is, unless you know you're getting real gear, no matter the compound, there's no way to give accurate account's to this thread.

I assume most people here are buying UGL stuff and don't know what "all" is in their bottles.

I wish there was a better way for hobbyist to ensure they're getting exactly what they paid for.

Sure, you can get it tested and see the compound show up but, that doesn't assure the quality, dosing and that that's the only compound in the bottle.

Sad, really.

Last edited:
Any fluctuations in hormones can cause anxiety. Through experimentation and time I learnt the way you dose x compound can also be very important. Take your 50mg tren eod as an example. I bet you would do better starting at 10mg tren a per day then slowly work up dosing daily. Obviously no matter how slow you build up the dose the hormone is still in your blood once you reach peak dose so you may still have issues. Nevertheless I find tapering up this slowly and using frequent injs I can minimize anxiety and use doses of tren I wouldn't be able to if I were just dosing the standard way. If I dosed 100mg tren a eod I would be bad after the 1st inject and would have to stop. However starting at 10mg and working up over a few weeks to 50mg ed I actually start feeling great on that much tren and it's still the same total dose of 350mg per week.

Even though I stated the above there are still some compounds that just stand out as the worst...

Tren... can be bad but once I taper up I usually feel great.
Eq... very bad and I don't even bother trying. I have never even tried the above system with eq.
Mast... can effect me at the start but usually I am fine.
Test... especially after a break off it completely but generally no problem.
HCG... really bad especially at higher doses.

I am fine on everything else but any surge in hormones could throw someone off.

I'm 46 and did my first tren cycle this last year - I actually had the opposite effect. The first week or so some anxiety and after that I felt like superman

With that said the only thing to give me anxiety over the past year or so is equipoise.

Been on and off for over 20 years

Problem with posts like these is, unless you know you're getting real gear, no matter the compound, there's no way to give accurate account's to this thread.

I assume most people here are buying UGL stuff and don't know what "all" is in there bottles.

I wish there was a better way for hobbyist to ensure they're getting exactly what they paid for.

Sure, you can get it tested and see the compound show up but, that doesn't assure the quality, dosing and that that's the only compound in the bottle.

Sad, really.

Everything I use as usually been tested so I know exactly what it is. It's the same compounds that give me issues. As posted above pretty much eq and tren but mast and hcg can throw me off as well. So I feel I know how each compound makes me feel. I have used tren probably 15+ times (over 5 brands), eq about 5 times (about 4 brands), hcg 15+ (3 brands), mast 15+ (over 5 brands).

Last edited:
I'm 46 and did my first tren cycle this last year - I actually had the opposite effect. The first week or so some anxiety and after that I felt like superman

With that said the only thing to give me anxiety over the past year or so is equipoise.

Been on and off for over 20 years

I am exactly the same. After that initial period on tren I actually feel incredible. Much more confident and like a machine in the gym.

If I remember correctly, I read in scott Stevenson book that aas can contribute to the growth of the amygdala, that part of the brain plays a Major part in anxiety and fear

I also rather feel like Superman on the Trenbologna.

For me, no AAS creates anxiety.

Any fluctuations in hormones can cause anxiety. Through experimentation and time I learnt the way you dose x compound can also be very important. Take your 50mg tren eod as an example. I bet you would do better starting at 10mg tren a per day then slowly work up dosing daily. Obviously no matter how slow you build up the dose the hormone is still in your blood once you reach peak dose so you may still have issues. Nevertheless I find tapering up this slowly and using frequent injs I can minimize anxiety and use doses of tren I wouldn't be able to if I were just dosing the standard way. If I dosed 100mg tren a eod I would be bad after the 1st inject and would have to stop. However starting at 10mg and working up over a few weeks to 50mg ed I actually start feeling great on that much tren and it's still the same total dose of 350mg per week.

Even though I stated the above there are still some compounds that just stand out as the worst...

Tren... can be bad but once I taper up I usually feel great.
Eq... very bad and I don't even bother trying. I have never even tried the above system with eq.
Mast... can effect me at the start but usually I am fine.
Test... especially after a break off it completely but generally no problem.
HCG... really bad especially at higher doses.

I am fine on everything else but any surge in hormones could throw someone off.

Great info E! I will try tapering things ALOT more gradually.
Good to hear most are ok with mast. i really enjoy the look it gives
-F

If I remember correctly, I read in scott Stevenson book that aas can contribute to the growth of the amygdala, that part of the brain plays a Major part in anxiety and fear

thats pretty crazy! i ALWAYS wondered what would cause it.
interesting....
-F2S

never felt anxiety from steroids tbh...

but I can tell you without a doubt, that nothing would make me feel more anxious and claustrophobic than being legally and financially bound to some fat bitch LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (just saying in general... not referring to anyone here in particular cuz im not a bully :eek:)

a lot of my (male) co-workers stay at work late, even if it's just to chit chat with one another, because they don't want to go home to their fat lazy wives.

imagine hating your job, but still having work being the highlight of your day :eek:

if anything, steroids made me less anxious - because they give me a sort of assurance that I am heading in the right direction with my physical appearance...which is something that is pretty important to me.

Last edited:
a lot of my (male) co-workers stay at work late, even if it's just to chit chat with one another, because they don't want to go home to their fat lazy wives.

imagine hating your job, but still having work being the highlight of your day :eek:

That IS sad indeed. Lots of marriages go like this, even if the wife ain't fat. Makes me not want to marry.

is the threat of complete financial destruction and likely alienation from your children not enough? :eek:

lol

I don't want children neither. I'm way too cynical and would only pass it on to my children, thereby destroying their view of the world at a young age and for the rest of their lives. They don't deserve that.

lol

I don't want children neither. I'm way too cynical and would only pass it on to my children, thereby destroying their view of the world at a young age and for the rest of their lives. They don't deserve that.

there's nothing wrong with being cynical

cynical people can never be disappointed... only pleasantly surprised :eek:

it's the most pragmatic way to think IMO

We almost made it to post 11 before getting distracted [emoji5][emoji106][emoji106]!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We almost made it to post 11 before getting distracted [emoji5][emoji106][emoji106]!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, Slice go make your own thread!:mad:
(no bully pls) lol
-F2S

I am working right now but when i get some down time i may look more into the amygdala and what causes anxiety from AAS.
-F2S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity