over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age Is Just a Mental State, Rafael Vera 72 yrs

Nyoco

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you guys need motivation? This is Rafael Vera, spanish bodybuilder and 72 years old. The video was shot by a spanish TV programme with hidden cameras and the faces of the young dudes at the gym whilst watching are priceless. This is what our sport is about, getting to 72 with a physique like that.

https://youtu.be/x7vPinJIsmU

"Youth is a mental state."

"People who do not know this world are the ones who criticize it. The criticism of bodybuilding is a product of ignorance. Who only allows himself to be carried away by the exterior image, and by all the paraphernalia, has a distorted idea of this world. Here, in my gym, there are people who have been training for 20 years, who talk wonders about this. Now, if you talk to people who have never entered, you will have destructive criticism, that if they are only people who take drugs..."

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

2 years back, with 70 years old

**broken link removed**

He looks great and your mental state has a big influence, but youth is a lot of things. ;)

Yeah. That was fun to watch, but as for that old adage, I would say youth is your mental state + finances + access to AAS.

Clint Eastwood's jacked brother

I for one am Thankful I never dabbled with AAS until I reached the point to just on TRT, throw in some GH, keeping things balanced and I look better than ever in my life a year later now. Literally. I have young pussy throwing themselves at me every way I turn. I'm not bragging, just saying I agree with this post and a few follows ups. I really think the medical community needs to look further into what many of us here do as we hit our 50's. Especially those of us dabbling responsibly. There is no way in fucking hell, that what I am doing should be condemned living in a "free" country. I've completely transformed myself in a year and look and feel better than at any point in my life. If some chose to abuse things, thats on them, why should I not have an option to responsibly age myself slowly and even reverse it because of them?

One year ago today, yes I was a gym rat and looked pretty good for my age, at age 49, was guessed my age of 44-48 universally. Now a year later at age 50? 36-38. I can't keep up with the women either.

I have studied and improved in every aspect of my life. From preventing hair loss, to low dosing GH to bring bath my youthful skin, lose fat, increase energy and have ran labs to keep all my hormones perfectly balanced. I regularly check all aspects of my health and tweak anything as it falls out of line immediately.

For those you getting into your 40's and 50's you do not have to age like yesteryear.

I will try to do that.

Once again though....genetics play a tremendous role. Just to be able to train at that age is a gift.

Once again though....genetics play a tremendous role. Just to be able to train at that age is a gift.

What we invest our time in is usually quite apparent although I agree with good genetics. My father is 83 and doesn't need glasses; I'm 53 and do.....maybe good genetics skip a generation. Haha

When people tell me that age is all mental, I have to think that they haven't spent 30-40+ years challengeing them selves to achieve more.

When people tell me that age is all mental, I have to think that they haven't spent 30-40+ years challengeing them selves to achieve more.

When i hear age is mental i think, “Yeah, tell that up my old aching body.” Haha 😂

To a point it is, but age always takes over eventually and wins out. Today we can do more than ever to combat it and slow it down, but it gets us all in the end. I just turned 50 and have noticed changes these past 2-3 years. But overall I've gotten myself looking and feeling much younger this past year.

Very inspirational. As someone in my late 40's gives me hope that I have years of training and respectable results ahead of me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws