over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age is relavent....check this guy out

Agreed. Body looks good, but face looks terrible even for 57.

I think his face looks fine. Keep in mind, he is 1 week out from a competition. His face may look a little more aged because of that

Inspiration for me. I just turned 67. I don't look anthing like him, but still got 16+ bi's 32" waist, 6', everything else proportionate, 205 pounds, about 11% bf. I look like an old fart from the neck up, but from the neck down, I look a hell of a lot better than the average American male of any age.
I have learned to leave the ego at the door like he says. You can get a hell of a workout without trying to lift huge amounts of weight. Still recovering from busted leg in a Brazilian Jiu Jitsiu workout, but am doing upper body. One thing that is interesting is that my doc is astonished how fast my leg is recovering. Two cracks in femur, torn ligaments, and acl. But it only aches a little now at the end of the day, and it only happened about 7 weeks ago. I'm sure all the years of weight training and other stuff, and taking care of myself have made a difference.

Hope to get back into training in the Jiu Jitsu pretty soon. I have 1st degree black belts in Judo and Tae Kwon Do, and have been training in Chito-Ryu Karate. Probably be able to start that back before the Jiu Jitsiu. Anyway, even old guys can do pretty good if you just take care of yourself and keep at it. Like I said on here once before, if you make it, you guys in your 20's and 30's (and 40's) will get here eventually. The trick is to still be in good shape.

BTW, someone on here turned my on to Cissus for ligament and joints. Great stuff. Like everybody else, I take Gluco-Chrodrotin on a regular basis, but I am sure the Cissus has helped my fast recovery. Forget who turned my onto it, but thanks, and I recommend it to anyone else with an injury. I plan to take it on a regular basis (at smaller doses) even after I'm fully recovered.

Chuck999
Atlanta, GA

He does look very ripped , hard . Someone like this can be very inspirational to others like myself that find reasons not to train hard or make changes in dietary habits to achieve our goals . Not to mention , use age as an excuse .

At 52, I can tell you that it's not the way it was at 42 or even 47. Diet and sleep are even more critical today due to recovery. The commitment and dedication required to work hard 5 days a week in the gym sometimes seems all consuming.
So when I see someone achieving at this level it is impressive and inspiring. Guys like this and OJS deserve respect from their peers. They have earned it!

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that realized that. LOL. To the OP, not rippin on ya bro... sure it was just a brain fart.

Yeah my brain is a little bit not there from dieting.

At 44, this gives me something to look forward to.

Roflmao

Honestly, stallone is freaken unreal. But I tip my hat to everyone out there trying to improve their health and life..esp. if you have a little grey :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131