over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive Bulking

Getting fat a sloppy just to see the scale move is going to be counter-productive to muscle gain. Clean foods in slightly larger portions... yes, some fat and soft look will happen.
But Ive seen your pics for a while now. The bf you're carrying isnt excessive, id say youre doing it correctly to make some muscle gains. HOWEVER, even at your most shredded, your stomach pushes out. So naturally its looking even more distemded now. Id consider using a waist trainer, incorporating more ab/core work, and would also consider switching your carb sources. Could be a big benefit to leave out grains for a while
Hi 11sh11. What other carb sources would you recommend to avoid that bloated/distended feel/look?
Take care.
MS

It’s hard to bulk without a belly. shoving all this kinda food in there, eating every few hours all day. your abdomen will be distended, it won’t be pretty, but it will be productive in the end..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi 11sh11. What other carb sources would you recommend to avoid that bloated/distended feel/look?
Take care.
MS

It's always easier to experiment in your off season. Sweet potatoes, red potatoes, Ezekiel bread, cream of rice, quinoa, fruits, more carbs from fibrous vegetables. Sometimes a sensitivity can develop if the same foods are always eaten. Mix it up and try new sources, improve nutrient and digestion profile

As you state bodybuilders have been doing this for decades. Lee Priest is probably a prime example. I don't think his offseason diet was obviously optimal but you can't argue with the end results. A lot of other bodybuilders don't even get that fat they are just holding the most ridiculous amount of water retention from the food and drugs it makes them look 20% bf. You would never think Phil Heath was Mr O when looking at him in the offseason compared to the likes of Ramy but when he diets down he really comes to life.

Holding big weight even if not entirely lean for long periods is the best way to grow. An extreme example are sumo wrestlers who generally hold more fat free mass than bodybuilders. Although you would have to be an idiot to get that fat thinking it was good for overall results. But just highlighting gaining some extra fat/water whilst bulking is not a bad thing as long as you can diet effectively and maintain as much of that added muscle as possible whilst losing fat.

I would just listen to JP. He is putting you out of your comfort zone but hopefully it brings you the results you want. When I bulk next I may even add 200mg tren e weekly later on. That little addition will help tighten me up whilst increasing strength and aggression in the gym without giving me bad side effects due to the dose. I think it's also fantastic in carb sensitive guys who are on a high carb diet. Although I generally like to keep tren usage to approx 10 weeks per year.

I suffer quite badly from stomach distention even when I am not bulking so it can be challenging when bulking. So finding ways to help my digestive system cope with all the food is paramount to my overall look.

There is not a single supp in the entire bodybuilding industry that is addressing digestion from the correct perspective, This is about to change.
Digestive enzymes are NOT the way to go (in most cases). They can certainly help under certain circumstances, but they are far from ideal...for many reasons. For one, they don't actually fix the problem. They are more like a (partial) band-aide solution. They may temporarily help relieve some of the symptoms one is experiencing, but they don'y solve the problem...and often, they only address a portion of the ailments that one may be afflicted with. This is why so many people that use them report little to no noticeable benefit (note: older bodybuilders are more likely to require digestive enzyme therapy than younger ones, but it's still only a partial solution).

I've had digestive problems for many years now, so I've experimented with a lot of different options...and have found one approach to be far superior to all the rest. To my knowledge, no supp companies in the fitness/bodybuilding community are currently taking this approach, instead choosing to rely on digestive enzymes and pro/prebiotics. While I think pro/prebiotics are a great way to improve digestive and overall health, they address only part of the issue. I hope to offer a superior alternative soon.

There is not a single supp in the entire bodybuilding industry that is addressing digestion from the correct perspective, This is about to change.
Digestive enzymes are NOT the way to go (in most cases). They can certainly help under certain circumstances, but they are far from ideal...for many reasons. For one, they don't actually fix the problem. They are more like a (partial) band-aide solution. They may temporarily help relieve some of the symptoms one is experiencing, but they don'y solve the problem...and often, they only address a portion of the ailments that one may be afflicted with. This is why so many people that use them report little to no noticeable benefit (note: older bodybuilders are more likely to require digestive enzyme therapy than younger ones, but it's still only a partial solution).

I've had digestive problems for many years now, so I've experimented with a lot of different options...and have found one approach to be far superior to all the rest. To my knowledge, no supp companies in the fitness/bodybuilding community are currently taking this approach, instead choosing to rely on digestive enzymes and pro/prebiotics. While I think pro/prebiotics are a great way to improve digestive and overall health, they address only part of the issue. I hope to offer a superior alternative soon.

I'm excited to hear that Mike, as I think this is a huge issue in the bodybuilding community (and even outside the bodybuilding world). How soon do you think we may have the superior alternative available?

Mind telling us what it is before it's out? :D

honestly as fad and dumb as it might be to some but watching stan efferding seminars on youtube and following the vertical diet stuff has helped tremendously. Night and day with bloat and digestion. As he states no one should need pro biotics or digestive enzymes, eat the right foods.

I’d try rotating food sources , Pork bloats me badly as does rice and oats so for carbs I try to stick to fruits and potatoes

You might get be eating something that your body is having a hard time digesting

Good post. Question, how do you distribute the 435g of carbs? Pre-, intra and post-workout? What sources do you use? Do your macros change on non-training days?

1-3 are all within 2-3hrs of my workout. #4 is usually a mix of some fat and carbs.
All my meals after that are basically protein/fats.

1. 100g of intraworkout carbs
2. 175g immediate post workout carbs (cereals and bagels - very easily digesting stuff for me)
3. 100g jasmine rice 2-3hrs later
4. 50g of COR 2-3 after that

Iv kinda maxed out my INTRA carbs. I dont like going more than 100.

Last edited:
I personally think there is no reason to get sloppy. Sure, some water and fat gains is okay, but many guys over do it imo.

Insulin gave me a nice belly and I tried it on and off for many years ...all types...awhile back I tried it and just go sluggish...bad feeling.

I am closer to 50 than 40 and waaaaay too old to bulk as I can't put all those calories to use since I can't train optimally with free weights like deads squats rows benches presses curls etc.

After training almost 30 years no way can I bulk or make massive gains....loved my days back in the day of 300 plus but these days closer to 260 and dropping.

Training is mostly dumbbells and machines and 4 sec tempo.

More power to those that can bulk...I forgotten how fun it was...eating 8 -10 meals a day and training so far past exhaustion I would slam a light powo meal in the gym at cool down and take a 15 minute nap in the cycling/aerobic room.

I can post diet if interested.

Pros got it made hyper genetics hyper metabolism hyper cycles...still not easy but must be great to see yourself make daily changes in front of the mirror - morphing - I can see where it could be quite addicting.

Would love to see diet bud.

I’ve read most of your old posts n have seen a lot of your thoughts n opinions but don’t ever think I’ve seen a days eating to get you at heaviest.

Would love to see diet bud.

I’ve read most of your old posts n have seen a lot of your thoughts n opinions but don’t ever think I’ve seen a days eating to get you at heaviest.

Would love to see it as well Massive_G.

nobody thinks that aggressive bulking past 40 is not a very good idea or no one wants to step up and say it?

nobody thinks that aggressive bulking past 40 is not a very good idea or no one wants to step up and say it?

Of course it isn't but everyone can do what they want. People do alsorts of stupid things after 40 such as smoke. Everything is also individual as well. Meaning a guy wanting to be 220 or 280 after 40 are different things. Although regardless of target weight we are all different sizes so any big jump in weight is still a big strain on the body even if that's 140 to 180. Now an older guy taking loads of drugs, eating massive calories and trying to get massive in his 40-60's is obviously playing with fire. But who are we to stop them. Life should be about freedom to do what you want. Me personally would I fuck aggressively bulk when I am much older. I don't care about dying very old but I certainly don't want to die young.

Last edited:
I use digestive enzymes and they can be very useful but I don't think for one second they are essential. The most important thing is the food you put into your body. It's about finding what personally suits you and avoiding foods that cause you issues. Everyone is different. Supplements can help but they shouldn't be a first priority.

I still eat/drink things I know cause me issues but I do it because I enjoy them. If I wanted to look my best ever I would be avoiding large amounts of oats and milk for example. I would also be eating more fish and chicken for protein. So digestive enzymes help me for certain meals.

You will always get some distention from eating massive amounts of food as it's normal. If you eat 6 pounds of food it soon ends up in your stomach so it's not like it disappears. The key is picking foods your body digests much easier. When bulking I recommend calorie dense nutritious food you digest easily in smaller amounts throughout the day. I would also chew your food a lot before swallowing to make the digestive process easier.

43. Currently
750 test
600 premo
375 tren ace
450 npp

3 days a week lantis with log. 600-700 carbs.
Currently 230 and trying to push back up to 240. If the scale stalls I’ll up food and change sups

43. Currently
750 test
600 premo
375 tren ace
450 npp

3 days a week lantis with log. 600-700 carbs.
Currently 230 and trying to push back up to 240. If the scale stalls I’ll up food and change sups

44. 240
20mg cyp per day
12.5mg MK
5g creatine
to old to bulk.........after 40 the focus should be quality, longevity, conditioning, health.
muscle that is built over time is easy to maintain on minimal hormonal support and calories.
guys competing at the masters nationals level have already built there mass and can grow into shows via muscle memory and staying lean

Attachments

• 26936598-CD7E-4D94-8CFB-DF13E40F8325.jpeg
    26936598-CD7E-4D94-8CFB-DF13E40F8325.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

my guess is, after "aggressive bulk" and dieted down for show the stage weight remains the same:lightbulb:
age is a bitch.
not even kevin levrone could make new gains or increase stage weight. and he is supposedly pretty gifted so.........
Dexter Jackson's legs shrinking... why doesnt he just do an aggressive bulk and make new gains ya kno? how come no mr o in their 50's?
-F

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner