over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive Bulking

fuck yeah, 40 is a number. means nothing. if u lived healthy up to that age yr gonna be in better shape than some fool livin fast and turning 30.
me, i didnt even start gear til i was 40, went from. sorry. i was 39. went from 185 to 235 by 44. stayed around 220 from 42 to 46, then said fuck it, i like biking and hiking and not having knee tendonitis and eating 3800 cals a day.
now 210 is fine, keep my test level avg mid-high 600 range and stay 25 lb heavier than my former set point.

i hate that saying. i DEF dont feel or look as good as i did at 30. the number 40 is DEF more than just a number:(
-F2S

There is not a single supp in the entire bodybuilding industry that is addressing digestion from the correct perspective, This is about to change.
Digestive enzymes are NOT the way to go (in most cases). They can certainly help under certain circumstances, but they are far from ideal...for many reasons. For one, they don't actually fix the problem. They are more like a (partial) band-aide solution. They may temporarily help relieve some of the symptoms one is experiencing, but they don'y solve the problem...and often, they only address a portion of the ailments that one may be afflicted with. This is why so many people that use them report little to no noticeable benefit (note: older bodybuilders are more likely to require digestive enzyme therapy than younger ones, but it's still only a partial solution).

I've had digestive problems for many years now, so I've experimented with a lot of different options...and have found one approach to be far superior to all the rest. To my knowledge, no supp companies in the fitness/bodybuilding community are currently taking this approach, instead choosing to rely on digestive enzymes and pro/prebiotics. While I think pro/prebiotics are a great way to improve digestive and overall health, they address only part of the issue. I hope to offer a superior alternative soon.

I never replied to this as I posted something similar in another thread. But I wanted to go over it. This is not so much to Mike but just in general. I look at digestive enzymes like I do most supplements. In regards to digestion the most important thing is the food we eat, the amount of that food and the way in which we eat that food.

If people are eating foods (or amounts) that don't suit them they could use all the enzymes in the world and they would still have issues. Although they can still help so some help is more than none.

Some of the things I use for digestion and the utilization of food also have other benefits. Ox bile for example increases the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and helps the liver. I use GDA's (berberine etc) for carb meals and they help with a variety of things including cholesterol.

I have definitely noticed the enzymes helping. I tend to use them for larger meals as I don't need them so much for standard meals. The Ox bile probably only 2-3 times per week. I also use combos for certain meals that I know give me issues and they help a lot. An example if I do a large bowl of oats with milk and whey protein added I will use 1 general digestive aid, 1 dairy aid and 1 serving of GDA. My oat meals are over 100g carbs with normal milk so that little combo tends to help me. I am curious what you have been working on.

what are your thoughts on taking GDA/berberine pre and post workout? i read a few things a while back that said to not take near workout window?

I never replied to this as I posted something similar in another thread. But I wanted to go over it. This is not so much to Mike but just in general. I look at digestive enzymes like I do most supplements. In regards to digestion the most important thing is the food we eat, the amount of that food and the way in which we eat that food.

If people are eating foods (or amounts) that don't suit them they could use all the enzymes in the world and they would still have issues. Although they can still help so some help is more than none.

Some of the things I use for digestion and the utilization of food also have other benefits. Ox bile for example increases the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and helps the liver. I use GDA's (berberine etc) for carb meals and they help with a variety of things including cholesterol.

I have definitely noticed the enzymes helping. I tend to use them for larger meals as I don't need them so much for standard meals. The Ox bile probably only 2-3 times per week. I also use combos for certain meals that I know give me issues and they help a lot. An example if I do a large bowl of oats with milk and whey protein added I will use 1 general digestive aid, 1 dairy aid and 1 serving of GDA. My oat meals are over 100g carbs with normal milk so that little combo tends to help me. I am curious what you have been working on.

what are your thoughts on taking GDA/berberine pre and post workout? i read a few things a while back that said to not take near workout window?

You’re an Astros fan?

I send my condolences.

I like using them around training. I get even better pumps. It's the logical thing for me to do as my largest carb meals tend to be around training. I wouldn't worry about it and just do it.

You’re an Astros fan?

I send my condolences.

lol what, are you kidding me. From a 100 losses a couple years ago to consistent 100 win seasons and a title last year? Team is gonna be in the race for many more years.

I like using them around training. I get even better pumps. It's the logical thing for me to do as my largest carb meals tend to be around training. I wouldn't worry about it and just do it.

Dr scot said that they inhibit protein synthesis?? Scared me now I have 3 bottles in my cabinet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr scot said that they inhibit protein synthesis?? Scared me now I have 3 bottles in my cabinet

Berberine downregulates mTor signaling to some extent. I would consider short-term use during nongrowth phases. Everything metformin does, berberine does to a lesser extent.

Maybe the benefits outweigh the downsides, hard to tell, I'm leaning anti metformin/berberine at the moment, I think there are better ways to control insulin sensitivity, but maybe if I was pushing enough GH I would feel differently.

correct, this is what i was referring to when i asked Elvia. Sounds like just use in carb meals that arent pre or direct postworkout? idk

Also preference on berberine vs ALA? i have never had berberine

Scared to use a GDA :p;) I think in the grand scheme many overcomplicate bodybuilding. Like most things they have pro's and con's so I guess you just have to weigh them up and decide if it will assist you more than it will go against you. I use/do many things that increase muscle protein synthesis. I also eat a large amount of carbs so I like to use them. Notwithstanding mTOR activation is vital for muscle growth so many will want to maximize it. That's were amino acids (leucine in particular), hgh, slin, igf-1 and heavy lifting come into play. One of the things I do that helps mTOR is I usually put 1 scoop of aminos in my pre workout shake so it blunts AMPK which in turn will help with muscle protein synthesis.

So add some EAA into your intra or with your GDA and problem solved.

So add some EAA into your intra or with your GDA and problem solved.

I use low dose metformin year round and that's what I do... EAA intra, metformin post workout with carb meal. Doesn't seem to COST me and muscle but I also have not been "bulking" in a LONG time...

Concrete,

I'm jealous!

I would store any additional fat on my lower back and obliques.

And I don't want that.
I'm about your age and I don't think if I dieted down I could get those
areas shrink rapped.

Your metabolism must be really good. Lucky bastard :).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131