over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive Bulking

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm posting a pic of me currently. I hate being this fat but muscle size is ALL this is about. I see all these videos of pros bulking at what looks like 8% body fat. How real do you guys think that is? I'm getting stronger than I've ever been in some lifts being a fatty. (5 plate rack deads) I just gained 5lbs this last week. I'm in no way, shape or form questioning my coaches reasoning. I was just wondering for what other guys are doing in the real world.

What are your thoughts on bulking for muscle mass gains?

Attachments

• P1010915.jpg
    P1010915.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 950
This goes back to what Dante has been preaching for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look really good. Your keeping it tight. I think your on the right path.

As long as your metabolism doesnt stall out i think your coach is doing a great job.

Ive gotten really fat and sloppy off season. That has no benefit

Keep at it dude. You DONT look bad at all.

We always love looking at "offseason" IFBB pros who sit at 9% with abs still....
But we have to remember that for them to even looook like that, those dudes had several years of realllly pushing their offseason mass—looking good or looking like shit.

I equate it to how we talk about doses here. The 300lbers can cruise on 200mgs NOW...but they didn't get there doing that. It was hard work and it didnt look good. Same as bulking. These pros look great NOW...but they spent years realllly pushing their offseason weight hard. It's all part of the process brother.

All you really need to "bulk" is a surplus of calories. I like to say, ideally you should try to gain something like 1 pound of fat per month. This very small amount is easy to lose at any point.

So I don't think actual bodyfat levels matter that much for bulking, but rather the surplus in calories (which will lead to higher body fat).

You see people get leaner and bigger at the same time all the time, but this is almost always due to muscle memory. It is almost impossible to get bigger than you have ever been before while getting leaner at the same time.

Finally, I think that theoretically, you can "bulk" without putting on fat, but everything would have to be perfect with timing meals, macros, and total calories. I think this is why slightly overeating and being in the smallest calorie surplus possible, seems to work so well.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. For a competitor like yourself it's the final product that is most important. Just don't allow yourself to get too sloppy. I always try to stay relatively lean when I am bulking but to put on real size you are going to have to put on some fat/water. Although are you using anything to help keep your waist tight or improve digestion? Any GDA's, digestive enzymes, fermented foods, fibre, glutamine, vacuums/breathing exercises etc? I think incorporating some of those would only benefit people especially when they are eating around the clock.

Elvia, I take a digestive enzyme. I think if I did a vacuum my acorn sized brain would roll out of one of my ears. I was thinking about t-3 but I would never go against anything JP says. I'm taking 2iu generic 2x a day.

Plenty of ifbb pro (not the top tier tho) get pretty 'out of shape' in their bulk.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. For a competitor like yourself it's the final product that is most important. Just don't allow yourself to get too sloppy. I always try to stay relatively lean when I am bulking but to put on real size you are going to have to put on some fat/water. Although are you using anything to help keep your waist tight or improve digestion? Any GDA's, digestive enzymes, fermented foods, fibre, glutamine, vacuums/breathing exercises etc? I think incorporating some of those would only benefit people especially when they are eating around the clock.

What brand of digestive enzymes do you suggest?

aggressive bulk

then blast dnp :eek:

For real or is this you being funny? :) I have often wondered about exactly this question. DNP is burning it off the back end so your not creating a calory deficit.

For real or is this you being funny? :) I have often wondered about exactly this question. DNP is burning it off the back end so your not creating a calory deficit.

I meant bulk up really hard to put on size

then when it comes time to diet off all the fat, blast dnp

winning combination :cool:

Plenty of ifbb pro (not the top tier tho) get pretty 'out of shape' in their bulk.

As you state bodybuilders have been doing this for decades. Lee Priest is probably a prime example. I don't think his offseason diet was obviously optimal but you can't argue with the end results. A lot of other bodybuilders don't even get that fat they are just holding the most ridiculous amount of water retention from the food and drugs it makes them look 20% bf. You would never think Phil Heath was Mr O when looking at him in the offseason compared to the likes of Ramy but when he diets down he really comes to life.

Holding big weight even if not entirely lean for long periods is the best way to grow. An extreme example are sumo wrestlers who generally hold more fat free mass than bodybuilders. Although you would have to be an idiot to get that fat thinking it was good for overall results. But just highlighting gaining some extra fat/water whilst bulking is not a bad thing as long as you can diet effectively and maintain as much of that added muscle as possible whilst losing fat.

Elvia, I take a digestive enzyme. I think if I did a vacuum my acorn sized brain would roll out of one of my ears. I was thinking about t-3 but I would never go against anything JP says. I'm taking 2iu generic 2x a day.

I would just listen to JP. He is putting you out of your comfort zone but hopefully it brings you the results you want. When I bulk next I may even add 200mg tren e weekly later on. That little addition will help tighten me up whilst increasing strength and aggression in the gym without giving me bad side effects due to the dose. I think it's also fantastic in carb sensitive guys who are on a high carb diet. Although I generally like to keep tren usage to approx 10 weeks per year.

I suffer quite badly from stomach distention even when I am not bulking so it can be challenging when bulking. So finding ways to help my digestive system cope with all the food is paramount to my overall look.

What brand of digestive enzymes do you suggest?

For general meals I use NOW Foods Super Enzymes. I will be trying Renewlife digestmore soon to see how they compare.

High Carb meals a good GDA. I am using Musclerage's Slin-RX at the moment. They are very good.

High Fat meals Ox Bile by NutriCology.

For large dairy meals I add CountryLife Dairy-Zyme Caps.

Id consider using a double vested waist trainer 5 hours a day. I used it throughout and its made a difference. Also its said a few pros have used this. Worth a shot

Id consider using a double vested waist trainer 5 hours a day. I used it throughout and its made a difference. Also its said a few pros have used this. Worth a shot

What brand did you use?

you hate being this fat? godam. u are a tough critic. u aint fat.
anyway, check this article out. its natty-based, but people can adjust the numbers to account for whatever enhancements they're on....u know.
there's really no need to eat excessive amounts of cals. ur gonna gain a specific amount of muscle mass in a given time. not scale weight, i mean muscle tissue mass.
anyway, its a good read and could give u a better starting point for YOUR body's capabilities.
plus, with a 2 year plan, do u really need to hurry up and get fat? u know how hard it can be to lean out and burn muscle in the process. and fuck dnp. that's a godam kid's game. good for 20-somethings, not so good for our age brackets.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity