over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive non stimulant or AAS fat loss protocol

Because he gave you the answer you wanted to hear instead of what makes the most sense?

Seems like you already made up your mind but just wanted someone else to share the same mentality...

Not only did I say it but another member and an IFBB Pro just gave you the same logical advice of having her do a PSMF diet and training hard...

You say she’s disciplined and knows XYZ about training and diet but she can’t lose 15lbs in a few weeks on her own? Jeezus... I mean if she was 30-40+lbs over weight then I get it, but 15lbs? A good 5 of that AT LEAST is water... She can easily lose that in 3 weeks if she’s as disciplined and knowledgeable as you say she is...

And back to you comparing a board full of guys who’ve been doing AAS for years/decades to a woman who’s never touched a thing in her life, again, it’s because of that exact reason... If she’s looked great and how she wants to look without it, then why put her on to it?

I was joking about the guy dude....

I haven’t made up my mind about anything I’m just really confused as to why everyone decided to make a bunch of assumptions to make an incredibly hypocritical argument against someone used drugs.

Again I appreciate the replies but I don’t know why you guys are assuming she’s never used anything before, she has. She’s used clen, Anavar, eca and I believe once some ex jackass boyfriend of hers even gave her test.

She doesn’t want to use steroids, she doesn’t do well with stimulants and she asked me for some help in regards to other things she isn’t as knowledgeable about.

I really don’t understand why this become a philosophical lecture about someone using drugs.
I think the impression most of us had was that she had never taken anything before. I dont recall you telling us she has used steroids and other drugs.

Shes going back to the gym soon. If I were you i would help her set up a diet and workout. Give that 1 month and if she's not losing weight then, help her get something if she is still asking for it. Id say stick with clen and eca since she's already used that once and has experience with it. Must not have had any dangerous side effects.

The DNP to me seems too dangerous. Little Slice's case of accidentally taking a double dose still remains in my mind. He nearly died. Imagine if she did the same and passed away. The drug dose is dependent on bodyweight i would guess? The girl can't weigh much, so her margin of error is much lower than a guy's who weighs over 200 lbs.

Again I appreciate the replies but I don’t know why you guys are assuming she’s never used anything before, she has. She’s used clen, Anavar, eca and I believe once some ex jackass boyfriend of hers even gave her test.

She doesn’t want to use steroids, she doesn’t do well with stimulants and she asked me for some help in regards to other things she isn’t as knowledgeable about.

I really don’t understand why this become a philosophical lecture about someone using drugs.

It's because in your opening post you wrote "She never wanted to use any aids in the past but she’s really down about herself and like I said she is a friend and I want to help". So how could we not assume she hadn't used anything in the past because you wrote that. The wording and the rest of your posts just make it sound like she is a newbie to everything but usually works out and eats well but got down during the lockdown. So it was an easy assumption for us to make even if it was the incorrect one. Granted a lot of people don't read properly but 95% of the time I read every word people post so I don't come back with nonsense advice (like recommending stims when you clearly said they are a no). If you stated she had used this and that in the opening post some of the replies may have been different. Although I still stand by just get her to diet for a few weeks and see how she feels then.

thought I would add, legally if you help her obtain a drug and if something bad happens to her, you could be found responsible.

In my mind, you should be happy that people are steering you away from drug use for her. Not because people here would then be a bunch of "hypocrites" as you said earlier but because people here understand the pros/cons and what this could lead into. Obviously its her choice but if you are going to push her into AAS or other drug use for dieting down at least make sure she understands all of the possible pros and cons so she can make a more informed decision.

I think the impression most of us had was that she had never taken anything before. I dont recall you telling us she has used steroids and other drugs.

Shes going back to the gym soon. If I were you i would help her set up a diet and workout. Give that 1 month and if she's not losing weight then, help her get something if she is still asking for it. Id say stick with clen and eca since she's already used that once and has experience with it. Must not have had any dangerous side effects.

The DNP to me seems too dangerous. Little Slice's case of accidentally taking a double dose still remains in my mind. He nearly died. Imagine if she did the same and passed away. The drug dose is dependent on bodyweight i would guess? The girl can't weigh much, so her margin of error is much lower than a guy's who weighs over 200 lbs.

I don't want to turn this thread into another dnp safety thread but that's a weird case and he was high on sleeping pills so I wouldn't really go by that. I know LS took over 1g DNP many times when he was dieting. He doesn't even know what he done in that time and how many he took. Yes DNP can be very dangerous but it's not when used sensibly. It's just like many drugs and you use common sense. If someone had blackouts or does stuff they can't recall then obviously having any strong drugs in your home is dangerous. If you take 20 paracetamol it's not going to be good but 2 will do next to nothing. The same for insulin and obviously it's nothing for someone educated and careful but get a newbie and give him a bottle and a slin pin and he may take 30iu thinking it is 3iu. It doesn't mean a sensible person using 1 cap dnp per day can't do so very safely and with incredible results. But sure it has the potential to be extremely dangerous but the same can be said for many things. As I earlier posted I don't even recommend dnp in this circumstance I just wanted to clear it up as I read so many posts on here (99% have never used it) like it's a death drug when the fact is I have had about 100 guys from this very forum order it from me in the last few months and none of them have had issues.

It's because in your opening post you wrote "She never wanted to use any aids in the past but she’s really down about herself and like I said she is a friend and I want to help". So how could we not assume she hadn't used anything in the past because you wrote that. The wording and the rest of your posts just make it sound like she is a newbie to everything but usually works out and eats well but got down during the lockdown. So it was an easy assumption for us to make even if it was the incorrect one. Granted a lot of people don't read properly but 95% of the time I read every word people post so I don't come back with nonsense advice (like recommending stims when you clearly said they are a no). If you stated she had used this and that in the opening post some of the replies may have been different. Although I still stand by just get her to diet for a few weeks and see how she feels then.

Oops my bad El, i was referring to as long as I had known her. I guess the replies make a lot more sense now!

She doesn’t want to use AAS anymore or any stimulants, she was asking about other things.

while i really think that diet and a lil extra work are the ticket, ill toss out some thoughts on extras as the suggestions so far seem parroted with questionable use.

first. t3... for so many reasons i see it as not a good idea in this case. leave that shit alone.
dnp... how many who suggested it have used it? lol
really i didnt like it, and i have upped and downed a lot of weight. didnt like the feel or workouts on it. and didnt think it was crazy magic especially with water fuckery.
eca/clen really, do they do that much? at this point is an extra 2% of something is make or break then diet ( is non ) and training sucks.
gh. for short term... eh.?? when thinking hgh you are thinking long term. in this case seems an un merrited commitment.
peptides like ghrp's +cjc or ip and maybe mk which in theory does what ghrp does but maybe more water. i have no experience with mk.

i have seen the peptides make big visual changes in short time.
they dont fuck with test/est so no worries of sides there.
yeah they will play with thyroid but to a lesser extent then t3, less rebound or potential for down the road issue. they also work faster and lower dose then hgh.

deal with slin issues with diet. if can do wonders. pro/fat skip carbs for the most part.

If I had to pick one I guess the gh or meta
(3,500 x 15)/21 is 2,500

you could attain and maintain a 2,500 calorie deficit for 21 days? that's pretty intense.

That is what dieting is. Right now I'm losing 3 a week. I went from 4700 down to 2800 and I'm fine. If she wants to not go so low she might have to diet longer. There are no shortcuts or magic pills. Dnp is the closest, but she's playing a dangerous game. Why not diet for 3 or 4 weeks? If she needs something mental a placebo will do fine.

I would go with 100 mg/day DNP. That kind of dose gives me a significant boost when cutting, and it doesn't interfere with my workouts or job performance. EC at a low dose would go well with this, but you said she wanted to avoid stimulants.

If I had to pick one I guess the gh or meta

That is what dieting is. Right now I'm losing 3 a week. I went from 4700 down to 2800 and I'm fine. If she wants to not go so low she might have to diet longer. There are no shortcuts or magic pills. Dnp is the closest, but she's playing a dangerous game. Why not diet for 3 or 4 weeks? If she needs something mental a placebo will do fine.

You really like this placebo idea lol.

But regardless, you're literally speaking about a drug you've never taken before. So there really isn't much point in me continuing to debate you about it - until you get some knowledge and experience with it

The DNP to me seems too dangerous. Little Slice's case of accidentally taking a double dose still remains in my mind. He nearly died.

Little slice said that he ate a 'handful' of the stuff. And that was on top of he amount that he was consciously using, which was probably already an irresponsible amount

And he did die. But only for like a half an hour

Yeah, if you're going to shove a handful of dnp into your mouth and swallow it, you're going to die.

The trick is to not do that lol

You really like this placebo idea lol.

But regardless, you're literally speaking about a drug you've never taken before. So there really isn't much point in me continuing to debate you about it - until you get some knowledge and experience with it
I can't comment on DNP because I haven't and wont take it, I see no need to. All I can comment on is the ease of losing weight with a little will power. Losing 15lbs is easy I see no reason why anyone would have to take something like DNP. Curious as to why she wont use stimulants? I hope if he does give her DNP she reads up on it and knows that it can cause death.

I can't comment on DNP because I haven't and wont take it, I see no need to. All I can comment on is the ease of losing weight with a little will power. Losing 15lbs is easy I see no reason why anyone would have to take something like DNP. Curious as to why she wont use stimulants? I hope if he does give her DNP she reads up on it and knows that it can cause death.

But you comment on DNP all the time, in fact you did in this very post. How are you going to lecture people about something you admittedly have no experience with and refuse to use or see any other view regarding.

Even more to the idea that you're encouraging the use of stimulants which are terrible for your heart, those can also cause death and have indeed killed many people. Find me someone that DNP has killed....

DNP 500mg per day, 20mg anavar every day, 2 iu GH six times per day, 100mcg T3 everyday, 50grams protein each day, zero fats zero carbs, heavy diuretics, two hours wind sprints every day, full body liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and get her hair and nails done

for this being a hardcore bodybuilding website to many people chiming in w/diet and cardio....thats not what OP asked

But you comment on DNP all the time, in fact you did in this very post. How are you going to lecture people about something you admittedly have no experience with and refuse to use or see any other view regarding.

Even more to the idea that you're encouraging the use of stimulants which are terrible for your heart, those can also cause death and have indeed killed many people. Find me someone that DNP has killed....

We agree on stimulants. I do not agree if you think anyone who has not used DNP should not comment on DNP. If I claimed to have used it, then didn't, thats one thing. But I have read enough about it to know I don't want to use it. Using your logic, someone who has never used heroin should not be able to speak their opinions on the dangers of it? Come on. I think your post would have been received differently had not not mentioned DNP. A little GH for placebo or some pill to give her maybe 1lb fat loss over the course of 3 weeks is one thing. It wont do anything to help her but it wont hurt her.

To answer the original question id say GH, but don't present it to her as something to help her lose 15lbs but something she should use long term to get positive changes. Taking it for the the time she needs to loose 15lbs wont do anything, but to invest in it long term would be a positive. Not worth the $$ imo, but its her money and will help her long term. Not short term IMO.

this was just the first one that came up on google, 3 dead in 6 months, this girl took it for 18 months so she had 18 months experience with it, then I guess dosed wrong or the supplier did, no one can bring her back.

Eloise Parry is another, google her. This was the first 2 results, im sure there are many more.

Im not against anyone here taking DNP, were all grown men who take other things daily that harm our health in the long run, most compete and look way better than me. Im not a bodybuilder I don't compete and need to put on 50lbs in the offseason so I have zero reason to take it, some here do. It doesn't sound to me like from what you described your friend needs it. "cover-15" she just got lazy and put on 15, it happens, IMO she should just work hard a few weeks and lose it rather than take such a risk. Just my opinion I hope if she takes it she is ok. Likely she will be but if something bad happens you can't take it back.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear