over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive non stimulant or AAS fat loss protocol

Nobody dies from taking 100 mg of DNP. Nobody dies from accidently taking 2 100 mg pills in a day. Responsible adults aren't risking their lives when they do low dose cycles. High dose "inferno" cycles are dangerous, but I'd never recommend that to someone.

EC can be an effective tool, but I'd consider that riskier than low dose DNP. Stimulants are physically and psychologically addictive. Lots of people start a 4 week EC cycle and end up staying on for years. Quitting is a bitch once you've gotten dependent on the extra energy to get through the day.

Nobody dies from taking 100 mg of DNP. Nobody dies from accidently taking 2 100 mg pills in a day. Responsible adults aren't risking their lives when they do low dose cycles. High dose "inferno" cycles are dangerous, but I'd never recommend that to someone.

EC can be an effective tool, but I'd consider that riskier than low dose DNP. Stimulants are physically and psychologically addictive. Lots of people start a 4 week EC cycle and end up staying on for years. Quitting is a bitch once you've gotten dependent on the extra energy to get through the day.

When ephedrine was legal, I was totally addicted. And now research actually seems to indicate that the metabolic effects of ephedrine become MORE pronounced over time despite some effects being seemingly short lived, your increased energy becomes the new normal, so it's very easy to just stay on the stuff. Not if you wanna sleep, though.

Guys I get it but it’s just odd to hear everyone be so vehemently against her using anything to help. If I started posting “don’t use steroids” in every thread it probably wouldn’t go over very well. I think sometimes we want to convince ourselves that we all look the way we do strictly because of diet and hard work and it manifests itself as telling others to be more cautious than we ever would be because they don’t “need” it. Sorry but it’s just not true, AAS plays makes huge role in what we’ve all accomplished with our bodies and to deny that is almost lunacy.

She’s not going to be using steroids, hell shes not even going to be using stimulants. I really don’t understand this mind set coming from a bunch of steroid users and in many cases....abusers. I’m not going to single anyone out but some of you have done some pretty crazy shit and still doing it now with the threads going to prove it and you’re taking exception to me wanting to help a chick responsibly use GH, metformin and maybe some DNP?

Come on guys that’s silly....

Regardless I appreciate the replies thank you sincerely for the input.

If someone came here saying they just wanted to gain a few pounds of muscle in the gym you would absolutely have people saying "don't use steroids."

this was just the first one that came up on google, 3 dead in 6 months, this girl took it for 18 months so she had 18 months experience with it, then I guess dosed wrong or the supplier did, no one can bring her back.

Eloise Parry is another, google her. This was the first 2 results, im sure there are many more.

Im not against anyone here taking DNP, were all grown men who take other things daily that harm our health in the long run, most compete and look way better than me. Im not a bodybuilder I don't compete and need to put on 50lbs in the offseason so I have zero reason to take it, some here do. It doesn't sound to me like from what you described your friend needs it. "cover-15" she just got lazy and put on 15, it happens, IMO she should just work hard a few weeks and lose it rather than take such a risk. Just my opinion I hope if she takes it she is ok. Likely she will be but if something bad happens you can't take it back.

Eloise Parry had a night of binging and purging, then took 4 pills, went to sleep, and then woke up a few hours later and took 4 more pills... and then died

come on bro

If someone came here saying they just wanted to gain a few pounds of muscle in the gym you would absolutely have people saying "don't use steroids."

That’s a good point...

Eloise Parry had a night of binging and purging, then took 4 pills, went to sleep, and then woke up a few hours later and took 4 more pills... and then died

come on bro
I'm not searching and posting every case that ever happened, it has. A kid from another board I'm on died.

Do you think this girl needs dnp? Do you think most here need dnp? I personally dont. I dont see many guys selling it, why? They dont want the legal or moral liability? The demand isn't there? If not, why?

I've made my thoughts clear.

Beat me to it...

I was going to make that exact same comparison....

If I was a life time natural who already was 185lbs @9% bodyfat but I slacked off a few months and was 170lbs and 12% bodyfat, and I just wanted to get back to where I was, not a single intelligent person on this site would recommend I do 1g of Test and 1g of Tren to get there.... I was already there, why throw drugs in the mix for something so minimal?

Little slice said that he ate a 'handful' of the stuff. And that was on top of he amount that he was consciously using, which was probably already an irresponsible amount

And he did die. But only for like a half an hour

Yeah, if you're going to shove a handful of dnp into your mouth and swallow it, you're going to die.

The trick is to not do that lol

Let’s not forget it’s not DNP or AMBIEN that fucked up little slice... Its his extremism towards everything he does and a lot of us love him for that... But he’s the type of guy that;

Why take 200mg TRT when I get back into it? I’m going to start at 1g Test (until a bunch of us talked him down after his “situation”)

Oh ONE study on GH showed promising results with cognition @ 3iu a day? Well I’m going to use 30iu a day!!

Oh 500mg DNP works great?! I’m going to do 1500mg DNP and it’ll be even better!

Oh 10mg Ambien is the highest prescribed dose? Well I’m going to take 60mg!!!

And so on... That’s how he is... Not a single drug is at fault for his situation, he was at his own fault for his situation...

Let’s not forget it’s not DNP or AMBIEN that fucked up little slice... Its his extremism towards everything he does and a lot of us love him for that... But he’s the type of guy that;

Why take 200mg TRT when I get back into it? I’m going to start at 1g Test (until a bunch of us talked him down after his “situation”)

Oh ONE study on GH showed promising results with cognition @ 3iu a day? Well I’m going to use 30iu a day!!

Oh 500mg DNP works great?! I’m going to do 1500mg DNP and it’ll be even better!

Oh 10mg Ambien is the highest prescribed dose? Well I’m going to take 60mg!!!

And so on... That’s how he is... Not a single drug is at fault for his situation, he was at his own fault for his situation...

100% correct

But that's beside the point - which was that a low dose of dnp is not going to kill anyone, and is going to be extremely effective in reaching fat loss goals

Beat me to it...

I was going to make that exact same comparison....

If I was a life time natural who already was 185lbs @9% bodyfat but I slacked off a few months and was 170lbs and 12% bodyfat, and I just wanted to get back to where I was, not a single intelligent person on this site would recommend I do 1g of Test and 1g of Tren to get there.... I was already there, why throw drugs in the mix for something so minimal?

comparing aas for building muscle to dnp for burning fat is not a good/accurate comparison

I think this thread went as expected.

And yes, I am one of those pious weirdos that would not advise anyone to use drugs unless competing.

I didn't start until I had already competed and did the only drug free show around.
For me, drugs are for pushing past natural limitations, not making the threshold of those limitations easier to achieve.
I now stay on something most of the time because this is who I am (after 35 years) and I'm too old to rely on my natural endocrine system.

It's everyone's choice, and the OP can do what they like with the advice they get, but it's equally fair for people to advise against anything but diet and cardio if that is what they believe is the right course based on information provided.

I would also recommend a non-drug route.

I'm not searching and posting every case that ever happened, it has. A kid from another board I'm on died.

Do you think this girl needs dnp? Do you think most here need dnp? I personally dont. I dont see many guys selling it, why? They dont want the legal or moral liability? The demand isn't there? If not, why?

I've made my thoughts clear.

Guys can clearly see what I have recommended. As I posted the other day if a natural came to me who was not in shape who wanted to improve his body composition I would tell him to train and diet and get in a good routine. Drugs can always come later if they want to get to another level. For the most basic results no one should need drugs. I think most people agree with that and in this case the girl should just diet for a few weeks and see how she feels then. However, I also want to comment when I see misinformation because it's misleading to people. Ophiuchus's posts have pretty much summed it up perfectly regarding DNP. Now many will disagree about the OP's girl using DNP but to act like it might kill someone at 100-200mg is so far from the truth it's ridiculous. Those rare cases involved pretty much idiots who had no understanding of it's power who took far too much and usually didn't hydrate on top of that as well. No normal person would take 8 ECA tabs either would they or they would help up in hospital but stupid peopel do that shit because they have no understanding of the risks involved.

So we can all agree it has the potential to be very dangerous and is best avoided by most people. It's also clear anyone using it should educate themselves first and understand the possible danger and how they would be an idiot to push the dose. So you don't leave this stuff out near kids or idiots but you also can use it safely with amazing results. I would also go on the side of low dosed dnp being safer than some of the doses people use of ECA and clen. Another thing I want to clear up is seriously there is a massive demand for dnp and many use it but don't post about it because they get bombarded with preaching posts about why do they have to poison themselves to lose some fat. Apart from test I would think it's our best seller right now. Half the pm's (a lot) I receive are about DNP so it's nothing like people make out on this thread.

So this chick I roll around with every now and then, really nice really pretty good girl, she works out consistently but has gained the Corona 15 like so many other people. She never wanted to use any aids in the past but she’s really down about herself and like I said she is a friend and I want to help, gyms are opening soon. She doesn't do well with stimulants so going to skip those and she doesn’t want steroids obviously, I was thinking the following:

HGH
Metformin
Synthetine/Syntheselen
DNP if she can tolerate it

Maybe some T3 or T4, I’m curious on some opinions about adding that in. Always felt like the bounce back And potential drawbacks was worse than the results but I do have some on hand so change my mind.

Obviously staying away from stims limits the tools in box, is there anything I missed that isn’t overly extreme or just some OTC bs?
What you’re doing is looking to affirm your bias that this is a good idea and perhaps harvest even better ideas to make yourself look good to this chick you sometimes roll with. You are not doing her or yourself a favor by ignoring a majority of the advice given to you. What you’re explaining is not responsible drug use because diet and exercise are not on point and other results are expected, which indicates poor thought processes driving decision making, and poor choices and drugs never mix. ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE ARE DOWN ON THEMSELVES. No one is telling you not to do drugs. We are telling you this this a bad idea for a multitude of reasons, primarily amongst them being you are not her and she is not here asking for her self, indicating lack of personal investments into understanding on her part. You filtering the information for her is dangerous. The best thing you could do isn’t print every comment on this thread out and allow her to read the good and the bad.

Guys can clearly see what I have recommended. As I posted the other day if a natural came to me who was not in shape who wanted to improve his body composition I would tell him to train and diet and get in a good routine. Drugs can always come later if they want to get to another level. For the most basic results no one should need drugs. I think most people agree with that and in this case the girl should just diet for a few weeks and see how she feels then. However, I also want to comment when I see misinformation because it's misleading to people. Ophiuchus's posts have pretty much summed it up perfectly regarding DNP. Now many will disagree about the OP's girl using DNP but to act like it might kill someone at 100-200mg is so far from the truth it's ridiculous. Those rare cases involved pretty much idiots who had no understanding of it's power who took far too much and usually didn't hydrate on top of that as well. No normal person would take 8 ECA tabs either would they or they would help up in hospital but stupid peopel do that shit because they have no understanding of the risks involved.

So we can all agree it has the potential to be very dangerous and is best avoided by most people. It's also clear anyone using it should educate themselves first and understand the possible danger and how they would be an idiot to push the dose. So you don't leave this stuff out near kids or idiots but you also can use it safely with amazing results. I would also go on the side of low dosed dnp being safer than some of the doses people use of ECA and clen. Another thing I want to clear up is seriously there is a massive demand for dnp and many use it but don't post about it because they get bombarded with preaching posts about why do they have to poison themselves to lose some fat. Apart from test I would think it's our best seller right now. Half the pm's (a lot) I receive are about DNP so it's nothing like people make out on this thread.
Isn’t there’s validity to the idea that in this case this chick sending specifically this dude as her proxy doesn’t indicate someone who knows how to safely ingest DNP? This clown is just gonna tell her to take it but obviously he doesn’t really really understand the true pharmacology of it either that’s why he’s here seeking confirmation biased instead of just telling her a dose and selling her a bag of pills.

Isn’t there’s validity to the idea that in this case this chick sending specifically this dude as her proxy doesn’t indicate someone who knows how to safely ingest DNP? This clown is just gonna tell her to take it but obviously he doesn’t really really understand the true pharmacology of it either that’s why he’s here seeking confirmation biased instead of just telling her a dose and selling her a bag of pills.

Forget it, not worth my attention...

comparing aas for building muscle to dnp for burning fat is not a good/accurate comparison

Why not?

AAS is for people who want extreme muscle building results, for the most part, is it not?

DNP is for people who want extreme fat burning results, is it not?

The point of the comparison is that no one would recommend either if someone already achieved what they wanted naturally but simply got off track for a few weeks...

Guys I get it but it’s just odd to hear everyone be so vehemently against her using anything to help. If I started posting “don’t use steroids” in every thread it probably wouldn’t go over very well. I think sometimes we want to convince ourselves that we all look the way we do strictly because of diet and hard work and it manifests itself as telling others to be more cautious than we ever would be because they don’t “need” it. Sorry but it’s just not true, AAS plays makes huge role in what we’ve all accomplished with our bodies and to deny that is almost lunacy.

She’s not going to be using steroids, hell shes not even going to be using stimulants. I really don’t understand this mind set coming from a bunch of steroid users and in many cases....abusers. I’m not going to single anyone out but some of you have done some pretty crazy shit and still doing it now with the threads going to prove it and you’re taking exception to me wanting to help a chick responsibly use GH, metformin and maybe some DNP?

Come on guys that’s silly....

Regardless I appreciate the replies thank you sincerely for the input.

lets say this girl that needs to lose 15 lbs is you mother. or maybe your little sister, heck say its your daughter. who has never used drugs before. she got a lil lazy during lockdown and gained a little bit of weight. she KNOWS how to eat and exercise.
would you still recommend drugs? or would u first encourage her to start regular exercise and clean diet again?
if it was your mom or daughter or sister I HIGHLY doubt you would toss em some dnp or t3 etc.
I would never put a loved one in a place of risk and taking the easy AND unhealthy way out.
Especially if they knew ho to eat and train. that's Ludacris lol
-F2S

I love how you guys all turned me into some piece of shit while trying to protect this chick you know nothing about, this isn't her first rodeo at all you guys really need to relax with the rhetorical bs trying to claim some moral high ground.....

She's used plenty of gear in the past and knows full well what she's getting into, it was ask me for help and advice or just starting doing meth (adipex) or go to someone else who will just stick a needle into her and throw her some pills. I promise if this were a guy none of you would be so protective about this chick you know nothing about.

Not everyone on the internet that asks for advice is an irresponsible retard, get that shit out of your heads.

She never wanted to use any aids in the past

This is from your OP

I love how you guys all turned me into some piece of shit while trying to protect this chick you know nothing about, this isn't her first rodeo at all you guys really need to relax with the rhetorical bs trying to claim some moral high ground.....

She's used plenty of gear in the past and knows full well what she's getting into, it was ask me for help and advice or just starting doing meth (adipex) or go to someone else who will just stick a needle into her and throw her some pills. I promise if this were a guy none of you would be so protective about this chick you know nothing about.

Not everyone on the internet that asks for advice is an irresponsible retard, get that shit out of your heads.

Yet she’s used plenty of gear in the past?

I don’t think anyone is demonizing you and protecting her, just giving the most logical advice bro...

But go ahead and give her the DNP at a small dose. I’ve used it in the past @ 500mg and done both the low carb and eating whatever I want route and that shit really is basically a magic pill, eating whatever I wanted I still managed to lose like 18lbs in 3 weeks...

But I personally would never use it again not because of how “dangerous” it is but because it’s fucking miserable.. The sweating and heat doing absolutely everything including a cold shower fucking sucks... lol

I’m starting a PSMF diet myself very soon to get as lean as I can to transition into a lean gaining phase and I contemplating maybe just using some DNP to get there or do PSMF as either one I’ll be suffering in some way, with being hungry or being miserably hot and sweaty (and I live in SFL where it’s 90 degrees in the winter here lol) but I’d honestly rather be hungry than feel like I’m dying lol... Especially when I only need about 15lbs myself to be pretty damn lean..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear