over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive non stimulant or AAS fat loss protocol

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So this chick I roll around with every now and then, really nice really pretty good girl, she works out consistently but has gained the Corona 15 like so many other people. She never wanted to use any aids in the past but she’s really down about herself and like I said she is a friend and I want to help, gyms are opening soon. She doesn't do well with stimulants so going to skip those and she doesn’t want steroids obviously, I was thinking the following:

HGH
Metformin
Synthetine/Syntheselen
DNP if she can tolerate it

Maybe some T3 or T4, I’m curious on some opinions about adding that in. Always felt like the bounce back And potential drawbacks was worse than the results but I do have some on hand so change my mind.

Obviously staying away from stims limits the tools in box, is there anything I missed that isn’t overly extreme or just some OTC bs?

Honestly I know it's a shit answer but for a standard girl who has put on weight literally a few weeks of clean eating and she will be back to normal.

Honestly I know it's a shit answer but for a standard girl who has put on weight literally a few weeks of clean eating and she will be back to normal.

Yea she’s going to do that, she knows how to eat and how to workout but she’s in a bad place mentally with how much weight she’s gained and the boost will help her mentally a lot, which is a huge aspect of it as we all know.

I’m the last one to tell someone not to use “helpers” and she asked me for help so I’m going to help her use them responsibly. It’s either that or listen to all her dumb girlfriends taking meth (adipex) like they’re Jesse Spano while starving themselves. I would rather her use things under my guidance that have limited side effects and actually make a difference.

A really strict diet and low dose DNP would drop alot of fat off really fast. She could easily be back to her previous weight in a few weeks.

Have you thought about dianabol? Now hear me out. When people are looking at her mustache they surely won't notice her stomach.

But, I would encourage her to get back on track and reach back out in a few weeks and if she is still wanting something then by that time you will have thought of what to advise her. As I get more mature in life I have a harder time introducing people to the dark side.

I'd keep most "normal folks" away from this stuff. These are generalized statements, but the more people I meet, the more I lean towards them.

1. To establish proper eating habits, the more they know they can just take "x" for so long and lose weight so fast, the more they rebound back to being fat

2. For people's own sake; the average person is so god awfully retarded when it comes to pharmacology. They couldn't tell the difference between red bull and clenbuterol, and would put them in the same category.

Synthetine is prob the best thing in that list for her

Gee thanks guys haha 🤦🏻‍♂️

I love you brothers but come on is this really the venue or group to discourage the responsible use of drugs to enhance looks and help reach goals?

Let me tell all of you guys don’t use steroids just work out harder and diet better, let’s see how that goes over.

Let me know which one of you guys doesn’t use any gear, I’ll listen to that guy.....

Gee thanks guys haha

I love you brothers but come on is this really the venue or group to discourage the responsible use of drugs to enhance looks and help reach goals?

Let me tell all of you guys don’t use steroids just work out harder and diet better, let’s see how that goes over....

I think the difference people are making with that is that most of us, if not all of us already made that decision where as your friend is natural and looking for the “best advice” and the best advice for her scenario is honestly just eat better and bust ass in the gym/cardio... Maybe do a strict PSMF diet for those 2-3 weeks... 15lbs is nothing, especially if like you say she has everything else in check and knows how to train and eats healthy etc.. She shouldn’t need DNP or anything really... Now if she looks like 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag and you’re just being nice about it then I understand wanting to help her use DNP and the like.. lol

She wants something for the mental aspect but never needed it before? Tell her to conquer that inner bitch of hers and make a goal out of it, write shit down so that it’s basically a promise to yourself, I’ve found that helps me when I drag ass and don’t want to do shit lol...

What about a placebo? Something harmless she’s never seen before. Tell her its the new exotic thing and only slightly dangerous and only if you don’t have diet and cardio down. Just really sell it to her and insist you have to hold on to the pills because it’s that serious.

if she came to you looking for these type of aids and asking advice on them then by all means feel free to do what you think is right, but i'll go with the crowd and say i would never recommend them to anybody, that's a personal decision for them to make on their own.

Yea she’s going to do that, she knows how to eat and how to workout but she’s in a bad place mentally with how much weight she’s gained and the boost will help her mentally a lot, which is a huge aspect of it as we all know.

I’m the last one to tell someone not to use “helpers” and she asked me for help so I’m going to help her use them responsibly. It’s either that or listen to all her dumb girlfriends taking meth (adipex) like they’re Jesse Spano while starving themselves. I would rather her use things under my guidance that have limited side effects and actually make a difference.

Well it should tell you something that I recommended what I did and I am the guy to message if someone wants DNP. I could have very easily recommended it but I really don't think it's the best option for her. I understand it can be annoying when someone asks for drug advice on this forum and someone starts going on about diet. I always think but he asked about drugs not diet. That's why I was going to state dnp because it's ideal for a situation like that but I personally think it should be used by someone in this "crowd" and not just a standard girl who got fat. The type of person who joins bodybuilding forums themselves and researches and experiments etc. If you said a girl who competes and has tried various things that would be different. But in this situation drugs really don't help in the long term and for girls like that I will use one word... rebound. The best thing for her on that list is synthetine and syntheselen but it requires daily injections so it doesn't suit your typical girl who got fat. So sure for anyone asking the question and wanting something easy (no daily injs) a low dose of dnp is the perfect thing. It's 20x better for this purpose than metformin and t3/t4 and Geno sells both of them as well.

Guys I get it but it’s just odd to hear everyone be so vehemently against her using anything to help. If I started posting “don’t use steroids” in every thread it probably wouldn’t go over very well. I think sometimes we want to convince ourselves that we all look the way we do strictly because of diet and hard work and it manifests itself as telling others to be more cautious than we ever would be because they don’t “need” it. Sorry but it’s just not true, AAS plays makes huge role in what we’ve all accomplished with our bodies and to deny that is almost lunacy.

She’s not going to be using steroids, hell shes not even going to be using stimulants. I really don’t understand this mind set coming from a bunch of steroid users and in many cases....abusers. I’m not going to single anyone out but some of you have done some pretty crazy shit and still doing it now with the threads going to prove it and you’re taking exception to me wanting to help a chick responsibly use GH, metformin and maybe some DNP?

Come on guys that’s silly....

Regardless I appreciate the replies thank you sincerely for the input.

Sorry Francis, but that sounds bat shit crazy.

You described a normal chick who got fat....you didn't say she was a fitness chick or a former competitor, you basically explained her as a lazy chick who eats too much. So...uh of course NO ONE is going to recommend that shit.

Realistically, MAYBE EC stack and that's it. But introducing DNP, Clen and T3 to a rando who has 0 drug experience is a recipe for disaster. Its like giving Tren to an 18 year old who just started lifting. WHY show her the easiest way ever riiight off the bat? Not trying to dig at you but introducing random fat people to hardcore body and hormone altering drugs is absolutely insane in my opinion.

Sorry Francis, but that sounds bat shit crazy.

You described a normal chick who got fat....you didn't say she was a fitness chick or a former competitor, you basically explained her as a lazy chick who eats too much. So...uh of course NO ONE is going to recommend that shit.

Realistically, MAYBE EC stack and that's it. But introducing DNP, Clen and T3 to a rando who has 0 drug experience is a recipe for disaster. Its like giving Tren to an 18 year old who just started lifting. WHY show her the easiest way ever riiight off the bat? Not trying to dig at you but introducing random fat people to hardcore body and hormone altering drugs is absolutely insane in my opinion.

You made a lot of assumptions and put words in my mouth to make a point brother. The fact that you’re talking about stimulants alone tells me you that you didn’t actually read anything I typed....

You also made the comparison of a grown woman using GH and metformin, maybe DNP to an 18 year old using tren. Come on bro, really trying not to be a dick here but kinda sounds like you typed out that reply just to say something. Go back and read what I wrote, none of what you said applies to it brother.

ditch the gh, metformin, and synthetine/synthelesen

go with low dose dnp. it's her best bet... cheap, no injections, impossible to fuck up (as long as you dont take it on an empty stomach), and very, very effective.

with that, and a strict diet with cardio and weight training, she will be back and better than ever in no time

a girl with a poor self concept can be VERY self-destructive, so best put her back on track as soon as possible if you care about her IMO

also worth noting that women tend to eat like shit when they are on the rag, so it might be prudent to get her some nicotine in either gum or patches to help kill her appetite and stay on course.

Haha up and coming member right here!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity