over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive non stimulant or AAS fat loss protocol

Here is a fact I found in a paper published about DNP deaths.

"The fatal dose in adults is about 1-3 g by mouth, and 3 g has proven fatal, even in divided doses over a period of 5 days (7). According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Ser- vices, deaths have occurred in people who ingested 3--46 mg of dinitrophenols per kg of body weight per day (3-46 mg/kg/day) for short periods or 1--4 mg/kg/day for long pe- riods. Also, people who breathed air containing 40 mg dini- trophenols per cubic meter (40 mg/m 3) for long periods have died (6)."

"According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Ser- vices, deaths have occurred in people who ingested 3--46 mg of dinitrophenols per kg of body weight per day (3-46 mg/kg/day) for short periods or 1--4 mg/kg/day for long pe- riods."

https://watermark.silverchair.com/30-3-219.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAo8wggKLBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggJ8MIICeAIBADCCAnEGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMggr8oO2k_r6y1YuBAgEQgIICQjJr2QYWXz9BasFq8WEjoPb9TcCaGOpIyH7HqPNp9O4Nr07Qwb7XB7aQgoxG_6NekU8GKe42eKMUc2j9JwuoFXOU4wAgoWPKcigjieKTYxqt02XXSCQyHyc5TtjJ0Gf7QOKR6EjM4gaoXe2VLLU8u8SeET5pdD6mVl0QmNMD0KZXPXNUhCwwJ4zs9RZ6GJ8_kqGgi4InKOwEOiWaDq89Xz4K7ce8D93ZwnWDf6T0iTML0z9p24pqjBouxcrCC0i5byk8fWyup5j06UcUZw9ZFVI1JIR0muonn39zAaFxO2fHFK1kY9f4JncsuzbuLsOQYajWtgbOyZwlGw96CRKen9tFaAaNoAbi-W1fniZV6T8i2s7EC0e_69_kLDqULxVD7rG9U-NisN_LDCDdbib2a4CSTmOvcClfNF27Wf8ALKKx1CisZ6SV5s2do14Co8EHCRoUotYnkGUDJ3dQtLL40AgrxXEd7a1-0mao_5KXNPcQONSQ4PK4e4-KGCLHrpQ8TyLpnX9DHs4D7FHfxfpyTgMDAv3v5G1Nwe40lR5ACBDPq3Ugc9ZBMfvD8Xty6g6CWdFv6Rxi50DWdNMKp5uC3hyOFUUqnxiwxvyc9JQhPg_ThJu8o4DNrDbI61Ja-_pFQzc4vEPJhp2Va622P-81B-MFyN_l9Wcn_8bQflonWlIIgx6IyzTm3qaTd3RdQ0TgZuhPrNJ7w0OzJmfvhQAWq8TbKsA2xreUKxG1h6fS-Yp72Ofbvmou7lP_WowRmk97Rk-C

1g is a pretty damn high dose

3mg/kg for a 220 guy would be 300mg.

Most capsules I've seen contain 100-250mg

Just gotta play it safe!

I think slin is always dangerous, even the most meticulous and careful have hypo episodes, especially with use over longer periods.
I dunno bro.... not on anything I go hypo waiting in line at grocery store if its been too long since I have eaten. I will get sweats and all. I don't feel like its dangerous. I feel like I need to EAT! lol Same with slin. You gotta be a REAL moron to die from it.
my biggest mistake with it was shooting I think it was 20iu post workout and I FORGOT to put dextrose in my post workout shake. I made my shake went and laid out by the pool in Texas summer heat. after lil bit I felt like DEATH! ran inside and my gf at the time said I looked yellow like I looked REALLY bad. I pounded dextrose and ate candy turned 3 fans on me and turned a/c way cold. sugar hit blood stream and in bout 15 min felt fine.
NOt NEAR as uncomfortable as dnp tho. I did a couple runs with dnp and each time I was miserable from being so hot and lethargic. it seems like opposite way ya wanna feel if trying to be active and live a somewhat healthy lifestyle
I don't think dudes r saying don't advise dnp cuz its dangerous, I think we are not advising it cuz not necessary.
at my leanest 1st place over all heavyweight show I didn't use any diet aids and was peeled. not necessary imo.
if anything id say gh for the win! lots of benefits with that
-F2S

1g is a pretty damn high dose

3mg/kg for a 220 guy would be 300mg.

Most capsules I've seen contain 100-250mg

Just gotta play it safe!
I would be concerned about quality control, those caps aren't being put together in a highly certified lab and have little quality control. Its likely that the dose on caps can vary quite a bit. Its one thing if you use some testosterone that is overdosed, but using those caps that are overdosed could kill you especially over the course of many days as the drug builds up. Another concern for me would be any preexisting conditions the user might have. A person could have a heart problem and not know it, but find out after using the drug.

Someone could play it safe by taking one cap a day of what they think is 100 mg, but what if the dose is really about 300 mg in each cap? Some caps might have more or less than others. With a drug that powerful I wouldn't be willing to trust the guys putting those together. Just my opinion.

I would be concerned about quality control, those caps aren't being put together in a highly certified lab and have little quality control. Its likely that the dose on caps can vary quite a bit. Its one thing if you use some testosterone that is overdosed, but using those caps that are overdosed could kill you especially over the course of many days as the drug builds up. Another concern for me would be any preexisting conditions the user might have. A person could have a heart problem and not know it, but find out after using the drug.

Someone could play it safe by taking one cap a day of what they think is 100 mg, but what if the dose is really about 300 mg in each cap? Some caps might have more or less than others. With a drug that powerful I wouldn't be willing to trust the guys putting those together. Just my opinion.

well.... if you're really that concerned, you could weigh the cap yourself.

if the whole capsule weighs 200mg, then there's less than 200mg of pure dnp in the capsule.

most dangerous thing about using insulin is... lol I I have described it as if I am going hypo and u r in the way of me and the refridgerator (carbs) uh ur in trouble lol
I didn't like Humalog cuz too quick, made me over compensate w carbs imo
humilin r is way to go. preworkout. I digress... not contributing to thread lol
lil stoned.
-F2S

I think this thread went as expected.

And yes, I am one of those pious weirdos that would not advise anyone to use drugs unless competing.

I didn't start until I had already competed and did the only drug free show around.
For me, drugs are for pushing past natural limitations, not making the threshold of those limitations easier to achieve.
I now stay on something most of the time because this is who I am (after 35 years) and I'm too old to rely on my natural endocrine system.

It's everyone's choice, and the OP can do what they like with the advice they get, but it's equally fair for people to advise against anything but diet and cardio if that is what they believe is the right course based on information provided.

I would also recommend a non-drug route.
Its quite odd that the best physiques on this board give the most sound logical advice, it may be because those physiques were built over a long period of time using sound logical methods and not throwing the kitchen sink trying to take the fast track (which never ends well both physically and mentally).
Just an observation! :)

You would advise this girl to take DNP and clen, to her face? Who needs enemies with friends like this. Im all for pros taking 5g of AAS and insulin and a guy running 1g on their first cycle some guys need that much to even see AAS working. But for this particular person to take both DNP and clen? Jesus god, what clen would you tell her to take the liquid stuff that may not be accurately dosed or the human grade which for her sake, a good chance its counterfeit, which might save her.

Iwould normally comment but you aren’t worth it. Yes, I’d say it to the poor girls face.

Id say DNP 200 - 250MG eod alternated with 50mcg of clen eod on days not taking the dnp. 500 - 800 calories per day, mostly protein sources used as an appetite suppressant to get through the day, with a 1500 to 2000 calorie refeed every 5th or 6th day. Afterwards either increase frequency and calories on refeed days or balance out more calories daily for maintenance. Shouldn't take long, losing bf is fucking easy.

This thread is super confusing to me.

In the first post, its a girl that put on "the corona 15".... later in the thread, shes a fitness pro with AAS experience.

If she's a fitness pro then she already knows what to do and take... but I don't see a fitness pro gaining 15lbs of fat because gyms are closed for two months, and even if they did, they'd be able to lose it quickly, because they are a fitness pro.

So you have a fitness professional, that gained 15lbs of fat for some odd reason....which if it's just a slip up, will come right off just by going back to normal diet, that's beyond obvious to anyone who trains, yet this person wants to use one of the most hardcore "drugs" to undo a few weeks of bad eating...... I don't know, not judging, but nothing that's been said adds up to me.

This thread is super confusing to me.

In the first post, its a girl that put on "the corona 15".... later in the thread, shes a fitness pro with AAS experience.

If she's a fitness pro then she already knows what to do and take... but I don't see a fitness pro gaining 15lbs of fat because gyms are closed for two months, and even if they did, they'd be able to lose it quickly, because they are a fitness pro.

So you have a fitness professional, that gained 15lbs of fat for some odd reason....which if it's just a slip up, will come right off just by going back to normal diet, that's beyond obvious to anyone who trains, yet this person wants to use one of the most hardcore "drugs" to undo a few weeks of bad eating...... I don't know, not judging, but nothing that's been said adds up to me.

Not a fitness pro just a girl that makes her money because of her looks and has used AAS a long time ago in the past. She’s older now and asked me for help, thanks for your input.

It's easy to weigh each dose and cap it yourself. That's how I've always done it, since I prefer low doses. I've only seen premade capsules with 250 mg, not 100 mg like I prefer.

Its quite odd that the best physiques on this board give the most sound logical advice, it may be because those physiques were built over a long period of time using sound logical methods and not throwing the kitchen sink trying to take the fast track (which never ends well both physically and mentally).
Just an observation! :)

is there something illogical about low dose DNP for someone trying to drop a significant amount of fat?

as far as i can see, DNP at a low dose pretty much has no side effects, and may actually have benefits to health

i think you highlight one of the biggest issues with drug information, that being people with mostly zero experience or minimal experience feel as though there lack of information and experience provides some sort of basis to tell other ppl what to do, thus sort of perpetuating the issue.

the majority of the other info comes from parties that have much to gain, often financially through the ignorance of the other people

sadly we see this repeated even in what is supposed to be a community of like minded drug users.

i think we see a lot of results of that these days, which i atribute a lot too the perpetuated lies of the elite and the general ignorance of the masses.

Spot on. It's really weird to me. Now we can all have different opinions on what this lady should do and that is great but I often find all the bad posts regarding slin and dnp are 99% from people who have never used it or some idiot who totally fucked up when using them.

It's common sense these things can be very dangerous but only in the wrong hands. Not that is matters or even counts but guys often use their own experiences to prove a point. Well my experiences in many ways can prove both sides of the spectrum. Fact is my physique would look pretty much the exact same if I had never used slin or dnp. Regarding fatloss I don't even use fat burners. Well I love synthetine and synthetine and I feel they make me look "sharper" when I use them. They also don't give me any bad side effects so that's why I like to use them. I have experimented with dnp but it was just that experimenting and I didn't actually need it. I have never got fat and everytime I got a bit out of shape I could just diet down over a few weeks any fat I had gained. I have tried most things but right now if I wanted to get as ripped as possible I would just use aas and the syn combo... well and caffeine/green tea. I don't like t3, t4, clen etc. I think dnp is amazingly effective but I don't need to use it because I don't get really fat and I don't think it's ever needed for me. It has the potential to cause me side effects and I don't need it that much so I personally don't ever use it (obviously I have on a few occasions for a short duration).

That being said some of the posts are just ridiculous. Low dosed dnp is not bad. No one is going to put 300mg dnp in a 100mg product and it's very easy to weigh caps when you get them if someone isn't sure. Moreover 300mg is not going to kill anyone anyway. Just like with slin as well. Yes you can fuck up on slin but only if you are stupid. We all have our stupid times so you have to be on the ball with slin but when using doses such as 2-8iu it's very easy to manage. Now if someone doses 20iu and doesn't eat they will be fucked but it will be 10 mins of feeling horrible and nothing more as long as they get carbs in. You simply eat enough carbs and nothing bad will happen. No one needs to dose more than 10iu slin and if guys do they obviously make sure their nutrition is 100%. It should always go without stating that you carry carbs with you at all times when using slin which is so easy to do. Anyone who is an idiot simply shouldn't take slin. The only people I know who fucked up are guys who make silly mistakes. A very common one is they take it then drive somewhere say 10 mins away but get caught out. I know a few people who done that post workout. However to stop that you simply take it at home when you have your food ready it's as simple as that. Moreover you always have carbs on you just incase but it's not needed cos you just use it at home. Preworkout you take in intra shake and extra casrbs incase it leaks or you Knock it over etc and again very simple.

These things are so stupidly obvious it's silly having to post them but this is why guys fuck up because they get complacent and make silly mistakes. It doesn't take away the possible danger but again if you can't do the basic things like eat carbs when the slin is active you simply don't use it. If you also don't know the difference between 3iu and 30iu you don't use it.

Giving a clueless person a tub of dnp is irresponsible but all of this is common sense. Maybe if some people on here actually tried it they would realize why we post these things. I remember when I had never used slin and I thought it was so dangerous and I wasn't sure if I should use it because of all the crap on the forums. Now this doesn't mean everyone should go out and take dnp and slin... far from it. Fact is neither of them is needed. However, as posted nothing comes close to a low dose of dnp for fat loss so that's why it's so popular. All these posts from guys who have never used it really build it's reputation. Again I am not stating it can't be very very dangerous but it's weird. As I posted earlier taking 8 caps of eca would be horrible as well but no one goes on about that. Even 40mcg clen tabs take 8 of them first day and see what happens and again everyone thinks that is great for fatloss. But if some person wants to try 1-2 caps of dnp the forum goes crazy :eek::D It's so funny to me because I personally know how common dnp is on here and no one ever has issues because they are not idiots.

I have a very simple approach to helping people. It saves me a hell of a lot of time. I tell them to do their own research and figure things out for themselves.

Why? I dont want to be liable. If someone is smart enough and persistent enough to do their own research and find their own supplements then they will probably be successful in their quest of physique enhancement.

If they cant be bothered to do this then they have no right using stuff.

The info is out there and quite simple to find. I figured this stuff out when I was 16 with no help from ANYONE. Didnt talk to anyone at the gym. I just looked around and said "fuck these guys are all doing something that I'm not.." I hopped online and figured it out real quick lol.

This thread just kind of shows how individual lines in the sand work regarding drug use. Everyone has their limit where they say "Na, I wouldn't use that," or "that's too much," and no one can really say their way is better than anyone else.

It comes down to how extreme of a job you want to do. Imagine this was a different forum entirely, and the OP asked "hey, I'm going to a party on Saturday night and I want to get a little buzzed." Most replies would say something along the lines of "cool well grab yourself a pack of beers and maybe a little grass and enjoy yourself. No need to get too crazy."

But then someone would come along and say "na bro you should smoke some crack" and everyone would freak out like "no way! There's no need for anything that strong; he just wants to get a little buzzed!"

Now, the controversial but undeniably true truth of it all is that smoking crack will get you way more buzzed than a few beers and a little mary jane will, so it's certainly not wrong to recommend it, but the question is do you really need it when there are gentler, safer options? I mean, it's not like smoking crack one time ever in your life is likely to have your teeth falling out and you turning tricks on a street corner to fund your habit, in much of the same way that 200mg of DNP for a week or two is highly unlikely to have you in the ER with a body temp so high your eyeballs have melted, but there is always a risk with any drug and the stronger the drug the greater the risk (as we all already know).

So if the situation doesn't call for the extreme, do you need to take the riskier option? Personally if it were me I don't think I'd ever recommend a drug that can potentially kill to a good friend of mine. I mean it's all well and good sharing info on a forum as to how to safely use drugs within a like-minded community, but if it was someone I really cared about asking me directly (especially a girl - we all know how irrational they can be - sorry ladies) I would never feel comfortable recommending anything stronger than just the EC stack. It's the few beers and mary jane option - no one's dying from that shit.

But that's not to say the OP is wrong to suggest DNP - after all he knows this girl's psychology and history, so he might know for sure that she's not the kind of person to do anything stupid and to keep her doses sensible. He's in a much better place to judge that than anyone else on here.

So yeah. Kind of a long post there which I wasn't my intention. What was I even talking about? Oh yeah - drugs. Drugs are great, eh? Soooo many possibilities...

This thread just kind of shows how individual lines in the sand work regarding drug use. Everyone has their limit where they say "Na, I wouldn't use that," or "that's too much," and no one can really say their way is better than anyone else.

It comes down to how extreme of a job you want to do. Imagine this was a different forum entirely, and the OP asked "hey, I'm going to a party on Saturday night and I want to get a little buzzed." Most replies would say something along the lines of "cool well grab yourself a pack of beers and maybe a little grass and enjoy yourself. No need to get too crazy."

But then someone would come along and say "na bro you should smoke some crack" and everyone would freak out like "no way! There's no need for anything that strong; he just wants to get a little buzzed!"

Now, the controversial but undeniably true truth of it all is that smoking crack will get you way more buzzed than a few beers and a little mary jane will, so it's certainly not wrong to recommend it, but the question is do you really need it when there are gentler, safer options? I mean, it's not like smoking crack one time ever in your life is likely to have your teeth falling out and you turning tricks on a street corner to fund your habit, in much of the same way that 200mg of DNP for a week or two is highly unlikely to have you in the ER with a body temp so high your eyeballs have melted, but there is always a risk with any drug and the stronger the drug the greater the risk (as we all already know).

So if the situation doesn't call for the extreme, do you need to take the riskier option? Personally if it were me I don't think I'd ever recommend a drug that can potentially kill to a good friend of mine. I mean it's all well and good sharing info on a forum as to how to safely use drugs within a like-minded community, but if it was someone I really cared about asking me directly (especially a girl - we all know how irrational they can be - sorry ladies) I would never feel comfortable recommending anything stronger than just the EC stack. It's the few beers and mary jane option - no one's dying from that shit.

But that's not to say the OP is wrong to suggest DNP - after all he knows this girl's psychology and history, so he might know for sure that she's not the kind of person to do anything stupid and to keep her doses sensible. He's in a much better place to judge that than anyone else on here.

So yeah. Kind of a long post there which I wasn't my intention. What was I even talking about? Oh yeah - drugs. Drugs are great, eh? Soooo many possibilities...

ugggg yet again more lack of experience and understanding.

the drugs you mention are all so different alc, mj, crack....ec/dnp...
all from lack of proper experience.
ppl draw and make up imaginary lines because of lack of info and education.
we also cling to this judging idea, like its ok to do this but not this yet the two things are very similar. why?

plus we never seem to separate drug effects from social effect, economic effect, and individual set and setting. there is so much to all of this and its all fucked because we choose to divide rather then unite.

drugs in the ideal should be about love.
in the case of a girl like the one in question if one had true love maybe explain why the drug idea may not be best, fucking deal with the why of the weight gain, it isnt because lack of drugs.

or is it?
her new quarentine environment failed to generate the chemistry needed to to satisfy the individual mentality, from there she looked maybe even unconsiously to supliment this, so she turned to a drug ( food and reward mechanism generated through eating or chemical cascade from eating bad food ) she was denied the activity she formally used to generate elivated chemistry ( exercise ) and found another method. the new method had an unwanted side effect ( weight gain ) rather then add more drugs to which there will be inevitably more side effects find a way to go back to the drug that was working ( exercise ). try that for an equal length of time as the drug that caused the problem.

that requires patience, respect and love.
instant reward is much easier and much more en vogue.

talking about things that we have no or limited experience with is rarely a truly lovey activity. in most cases its prob just an example of another "bad drug".

bboy maybe even shows this by accident....
but probably he loves the work.
;)
life is love, life is drugs.

Dont know if anyones mentioned fasting? (Only read the first page)
But the 16:8 works well,,, you can fast for most of your sleeping time to so that's alot of it done.... well if you go to bed early like me 😆 ..
But I find training on empty,, fasted cardio and weights,,,, black coffee to give you a boost..
Then when I eat I load up on protien, healthy fats and mainly greens. .
Cut out alcohol and sugar...
She should soon feel great again...

O an throw in a compliment... even when women are having a fat day (they existing haha).. or hormonal melt down... a kind word makes a massive difference.

If you smoke crack at a party, you'll get insanely high for a few minutes. Then you'll crash and crave more crack. There's no way to have fun and be social with it when you need a hit every minute or two. You could have a few beers, smoke some pot, and have a great time being social at a party. You might as well stay home in a room by yourself if you're going to smoke crack all night.

This has nothing to do with DNP. Taking DNP at 100 mg/day will make someone feel a little warm without any other side effects. There's no craving for more. Taking more just makes things more unpleasant.

The EC stack is more comparable to taking recreational drugs at a party. 12.5 mg of ephedrine feels good, so why not take 25? When 25 gets boring, why not take 50? Before you know it, you need 200 mg just to have the energy to get through the day. Coming off sucks at that point.

a bunch of grown men are actually arguing about what chemical enhancements a female loser that can’t lose fat because she’s too lazy to diet and do some cardio should use?

Lol...no wonder we don’t have many others with decent physiques visiting anymore.

Pointless discussions.

If you smoke crack at a party, you'll get insanely high for a few minutes. Then you'll crash and crave more crack. There's no way to have fun and be social with it when you need a hit every minute or two. You could have a few beers, smoke some pot, and have a great time being social at a party. You might as well stay home in a room by yourself if you're going to smoke crack all night.

This has nothing to do with DNP. Taking DNP at 100 mg/day will make someone feel a little warm without any other side effects. There's no craving for more. Taking more just makes things more unpleasant.

The EC stack is more comparable to taking recreational drugs at a party. 12.5 mg of ephedrine feels good, so why not take 25? When 25 gets boring, why not take 50? Before you know it, you need 200 mg just to have the energy to get through the day. Coming off sucks at that point.

lol, I admit it's not a perfect analogy, but the point I was trying to illustrate is that certain drugs are more suitable in certain situations, and, while a more extreme drug is obviously better suited to a more extreme situation, that doesn't make it necessarily wrong to recommend the more extreme drug so long as the person who will be using the drug doesn't use it like an asshole (and no one here except the OP knows if this girl is an asshole or not).

I still think my post was right on the money and damn you sons of bitches all to hell for not agreeing with me

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws