over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Agovirin Depot injection with insulin needle

A-train

Newbies
Can anyone advise me on whether or not one can inject agovirin depot (aka test suspension) with an insulin syringe? Also, do I need to do it every day or is every other day acceptable? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

i give you my opinion and an advice.I would not flaming you.
You ask questions that you must learn before taking gear.In my opinion, you're bases on gear utilisation is zero.How can you inject stuff and don't know nothing about it.That's stupid.
If you think that taking gear makes you strong and big, yes , a lot of time but if you don't know what you do, you're body know it, and you pay the price in many years.
Are you taking anti ostrogens,liver protect, and are you making a pct with it.Are you know what is a pct ?
If not, don't take gear.Take care of you're health! Learn all what you must know and after that think if you would do it or not.You play with you're health there's always a price to pay.

im not gonna repeat what iron1977 said, but he is right.
the short answer is however...no. it will clog. many times it even clogs bigger size needles.its a 50 mg test suspension and the particles are sometimes too big. it is NOT micronized, THOSE MICRONIZED are the ones you can use small needles with. be carfeful with what you are doing. maybe agoviron is just a new brand you are using and your not new to the game, thats cool. but if your new think about what iron said.
lucian

What's up guys, been hanging out on the board for a while finally decided to get involved- some good, knowledgeable people here for sure.....

A-train,
I totally agree with Lucian, Iron1977, however It is also important to realize that Ag. Depot is not the same as suspension.(yes it will clog the hell out of a slin pin IMO), but it us actually testosterone isobutyrate, not free testosterone in suspension. Test isobutyrate is totally insoluble in aqueous solution like suspension, but it has a much longer half-life- even longer than prop. This seems to be a common misconception... Agovirin depot is physically in a "suspension" but it is not the same as test suspension....

Hollywoood, lucian, IRON1977...

Thank you all for your advice and concern. I appreciate your help! However, I am taking all the necessary precautions but I am new to Agovirin Depot. It is hard to find good data regarding this product. Nevertheless, your input is greatly appreciated...My amps are 25mgs/ml and I have 30 amps available to use. I will do some more homework before giving it a try. Any further advice or resources would be great.

Good choice, don't take the gear immediatly, do your homework before, look for pct, and how you can cycle it.
And you can be sure you're results would be better

Hollywoood, lucian, IRON1977...

Thank you all for your advice and concern. I appreciate your help! However, I am taking all the necessary precautions but I am new to Agovirin Depot. It is hard to find good data regarding this product. Nevertheless, your input is greatly appreciated...My amps are 25mgs/ml and I have 30 amps available to use. I will do some more homework before giving it a try. Any further advice or resources would be great.

If you have the amps in hand, it should be obvious by looking at those giant chunks in there that there is no way it will fit through an insulin needle.

And yeah, this is a silly question. Were you going to inject it subcutaneously?

Tt

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner