over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ahh god my ass... test prop pain!

SacToSD

Registered
Like the title says, "ahh god my ass" about sums up how I feel. I'm using test prop for HRT/TRT and it hurts like a sonofabitch no matter where I put it. Do you guys have any suggestions for decreasing the pain level? I feel like I'm missing out on a lot with the constant, harassing pain... things like running on treadmill, walking around the whole foods market when I have nothing better to do, and riding my bike around town checking out milfs walking their dogs. Now I sit at home keeping weight off of one side of my ass by halfway sitting on a pillow, and this is no way to live. Thanks for reading my test prop bitch log. What do you do about the pain?

Finally figured out how to watch prop with much less pain. .5 ml prop, .5 ml test c 250, & .5 ml eq 250, eod. It's the only way I can stand to sit through that movie.

You can try cutting it with some injectable B12. It is OTC and non toxic so u can use as much as needed with every pin.

1mL of prop and .5mL of sterile oil (cottonseed, grapeseed, safflower) will do the trick.

Why on earth are you using prop for HRT, especially if it causes you such severe pain? Isn't the constant pinning a burden just to try and keep low consistent levels of testosterone?

Why on earth are you using prop for HRT, especially if it causes you such severe pain? Isn't the constant pinning a burden just to try and keep low consistent levels of testosterone?

I thought I'd give it a try, I had the option. I knew about pain side effects, but didn't expect them to be this bad. The constant pinning isn't so bad, either. Most run test e or c, yes, but why not give prop a shot? I've heard it gives less bloat, and I like that it's fast acting. I'll probably go back onto test e after the summer, anyways. Test prop was recommended for cutting, too, and I'm trying to lose some weight.

You can try cutting it with some injectable B12. It is OTC and non toxic so u can use as much as needed with every pin.

Er...b12 is water-based so it won't mix with prop which is oil-based. PharmGrown is right on.

1mL of prop and .5mL of sterile oil (cottonseed, grapeseed, safflower) will do the trick.

I seriously know how you feel, I just put 1.5cc into each bi and cant straighten my fuggen arm!!!!!!!

Er...b12 is water-based so it won't mix with prop which is oil-based. PharmGrown is right on.

It's true, but I have done it, I have pulled up B12 after prop in the same pin and used it.

To tell you the truth though prop does not give me any pain as long as I get it deep in the muscle 1.5" pins I use 25 gauge. Shit the B12 hurts more to me if I shoot it by itself due to it being waterbased.

Thanks for all the advice, bros. I think I'm going to get some sterile oil like dude above said. My ass feels a little better, but I don't like taking ibuprofen to kill the pain. I hear it's hard on the organs. Time to get some grapeseed oil!

im switchin to prop 4 weeks out and cant wait for the pain. man up dude:p

but I don't like taking ibuprofen to kill the pain. I hear it's hard on the organs.

Where'd you hear that? I don't think you have anything to worry about taking ibuprofen here and there.. It's tylenol (acetominophen) that can be tough on the liver, but ibuprofen ain't like that..

I took prop for the first time yesterday, 100mg... I figured with the frequent injections, I'd just use a slin needle and pop it in my outer thigh. Holy shit!.. Hurts like a summmabitch! I'd hate to have to stick a 1 1/2 deep in my ass every other day too..screw that.
Has anyone tried doing it subcutaneously? I'm thinking why not. It has got to be less painful. EOD shooting will keep the levels up too.

Check it out:

1: Saudi Med J. 2006 Dec;27(12):1843-6.Links
Subcutaneous administration of testosterone. A pilot study report.
Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Zakwani IS, Almahrezi AM, Morris D.

Department of Medicine, College of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low doses of subcutaneous testosterone in hypogonadal men since the intramuscular route, which is the most widely used form of testosterone replacement therapy, is inconvenient to many patients. METHODS: All men with primary and secondary hypogonadism attending the reproductive endocrine clinic at Royal Victoria Hospital, Monteral, Quebec, Canada, were invited to participate in the study. Subjects were enrolled from January 2002 till December 2002. Patients were asked to self-administer weekly low doses of testosterone enanthate using 0.5 ml insulin syringe. RESULTS: A total of 22 patients were enrolled in the study. The mean trough was 14.48 +/- 3.14 nmol/L and peak total testosterone was 21.65 +/- 7.32 nmol/L. For the free testosterone the average trough was 59.94 +/- 20.60 pmol/L and the peak was 85.17 +/- 32.88 pmol/L. All of the patients delivered testosterone with ease and no local reactions were reported. CONCLUSION: Therapy with weekly subcutaneous testosterone produced serum levels that were within the normal range in 100% of patients for both peak and trough levels. This is the first report, which demonstrated the efficacy of delivering weekly testosterone using this cheap, safe, and less painful subcutaneous route.

PMID: 17143361 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Love it

I love the pain from any of the AAS. I can not use PGF2 Alfa and Syntherol. Those make me want to cry.

Bro as long as you have no bumbs you will be ok, just inject into a larger muscle with the prop.

I've been cutting my prop with .5ml of Vires fake prop. At least im making good use of it. I have almost no pain after cutting it.

Where'd you hear that? I don't think you have anything to worry about taking ibuprofen here and there.. It's tylenol (acetominophen) that can be tough on the liver, but ibuprofen ain't like that..

my buddy told me that ibuprofen can decrease gains and cause organ trouble... I never looked it up, though. It could be boohlshit. Maybe it is? Maybe it isn't? I'll do some investigating now, because I'm curious. Hmm, yeah, acetaminophen is bad news... if ibuprofen is okay, I'll stick with it. It's good stuff. I broke my toe two days ago and it's the only thing that killed the pain. At least it killed the pain in my ass, too. It's good stuff. Hopefully ibuprofen is okay :)

You know why they call it prop???

because after you run it, you have to "prop" yourself up on one ass cheek just to sit down.

Have fun with that shyt. The blends with just a tiny bit of prop make me sore. but at least I can deal with a tiny bit. but 1-2ml of only prop...

f*ck that

SubQ prop

Fuck it... I just shot 1ml subq into my left thigh. I took a nice pinch of skin...stretched the shit outta it...poked the slinpin in and ever so slowly, I released the prop.

This will be a good experiment.
Yesterday I shot 1ml into my right outer quad with a slinpin and I am hobbling around ready to cry.

Fuck it... I just shot 1ml subq into my left thigh. I took a nice pinch of skin...stretched the shit outta it...poked the slinpin in and ever so slowly, I released the prop.

This will be a good experiment.
Yesterday I shot 1ml into my right outer quad with a slinpin and I am hobbling around ready to cry.

lemme know how this goes, bro. I'm glad someone took the risk and did a subq shot, finally. I hear that it's just fine. It would be EXTREMELY nice if I could do this subq.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131