over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ahh god my ass... test prop pain!

lemme know how this goes, bro. I'm glad someone took the risk and did a subq shot, finally. I hear that it's just fine. It would be EXTREMELY nice if I could do this subq.

I too would love to know how this works out... I'm sick of having pain in my muscle after injecting, keeping me from working out for a couple days. I'd love to be able to do SQ instead of IM.

Keep in mind that you must split into multiple sites if you're injecting more than 1cc

Keep us posted!

I tried IP prop subq, in the stomach, didnt hurt til the third day, so I did it again the very next day because I didnt think it would hurt. I had two knots in my stomach for about two to three weeks after. It would work very well with water based aquatest, but the oil didn't work for me at all.

Ok...it is the next day. Here is my subq report so far.

I subq'd my left thigh yesteday with 1ml prop. On my inner/upper left thigh there is a oval shaped red mark....covers about as much area as two quarters laid down right next to eachother. As I push on the redmark...I feel a little tenderness, but not too bad. All of the pain is contained inside the small red mark....pushing outside the small redmark doesn't cause any pain.

Lets move to my right thigh...where I IM'd 1ml prop in the upper/outer area. I am touching it and even the slightest touch brings excruciating pain. As I push around the area, I would say the pain (which is much more severe) is contained in an area about the same diameter as a DVD or CD.

Maybe my left thigh will start hurting more..I'll keep u posted. But so far, there is no comparison. My right thigh fucking kills at the slightest touch and I am actually limping around.
My left thigh feels like someone pinched some skin and gave me kind of a titty twister there....if that makes sense. In another words...it aint shit!!

Remember, I stretched the skin and injected slowly..so there is no bump.

I subq'd my left thigh yesteday with 1ml prop. On my inner/upper left thigh there is a oval shaped red mark....covers about as much area as two quarters laid down right next to eachother. As I push on the redmark...I feel a little tenderness, but not too bad. All of the pain is contained inside the small red mark....pushing outside the small redmark doesn't cause any pain.

Lets move to my right thigh...where I IM'd 1ml prop in the upper/outer area. I am touching it and even the slightest touch brings excruciating pain. As I push around the area, I would say the pain (which is much more severe) is contained in an area about the same diameter as a DVD or CD.

Maybe my left thigh will start hurting more..I'll keep u posted. But so far, there is no comparison. My right thigh fucking kills at the slightest touch and I am actually limping around.
My left thigh feels like someone pinched some skin and gave me kind of a titty twister there....if that makes sense. In another words...it aint shit!!

sounds good, bro. I'll take the plunge and hit some fat this week w/ my next shot, and bump this thread.

Hey, Im curious about all of this sub-Q stuff. I imaging there are several others who too whould like to hear more bout this.

Just a sugestion, but how about a new thread titled: "Sub-Q administration of test prop" I think we might get a lot more input in another thread since you guys are getting into what had the potential to be a great discussion.

I just don't think a lot of folks are going to find this burried in a "my ass hurts thread"

Keep us up to date.

Prop usually has a tad of a sting to it. The pain can really depend on the maker of the product. I've used Prop that didn't sting at all, and was good stuff 100mgs. I don't know about subq, and I really am not sure about the benefits of it, if there is any.

thank you for putting the time in to reporting this to us, very much appreciated. i await any updates.

sac2sd

i dont care if their isnt any science to back what i'm about to say. this is from personal experience and i swear by it. After withdrawing and switching needles, leave the cap on, and heat it for a min with a hairdryer. Takes most, if not all the pain away for me. this is from personal experience.

For anyone who is going to say this doesnt make sense. BITE ME. I know this works because i did it with the most crippling gear. hope that helps sac2sd :)

Wow! Thats pretty creative.. How the f--- did you think of that? A hairdryer.

Anyway...here's the update to the subq prop shot:

The red mark spread out a little more. Now its like a row of 4 quarters lined in a row. Once again, the only tenderness is located inside that mark.

On my right thight, which I IM'd prop w a slinpin, the tenderspot has spread too...now it covers about as much surface area as a football, and I am still hobbling.

What I got out of my little experiment is that the subq shots will leave some tenderness too, but that tender spot covers a hell of a lot less area...and I can still walk

You want to feel some real pain?

Try site injecting T400:D Then come and post:)

Just use the search function and you will find alot of responses on this topic. Some good ideas here but have been posted numerous times. Good luck. MM

Haaa....Thats what I heard. I will stay away from the 400.

here's the update on my subq: It seems like the pain peaks about 36hrs after injection. The area did raise a little at the red spot and the tissue there felt a little more taut...harder. Painful? yes....Crippling like IM in other leg? No

Last injection I also sub q'd masteron 1ml with a slinpin and no pain/redness whatsover.

Next injection I will mix .5cc of each into 1 slinpin. I hear this helps w/ the pain. I'll keep ya'll posted

i wit you my man, i only do spot injects mainly test base and susp, ive learned to not listen to the pain, takes time , pretend your really sore from aworkout

Wow! Thats pretty creative.. How the f--- did you think of that? A hairdryer.

cant take credit for it, had the same problem a long time ago and it was suggested to me.

You want to feel some real pain?

Try site injecting T400:D Then come and post:)

How long ago did you use DK T-400?

From what I gather the new T-400 Coming from asia is smooth. Less BA. The origional DK T-400 was from mexico and had extremely high BA content making it damn near unbearable to run a full cycle with it.

Im thinking on runing the new stuff for my next cycle. Ill post my findings with it if I do.

How long ago did you use DK T-400?

From what I gather the new T-400 Coming from asia is smooth. Less BA. The origional DK T-400 was from mexico and had extremely high BA content making it damn near unbearable to run a full cycle with it.

Im thinking on runing the new stuff for my next cycle. Ill post my findings with it if I do.

About 7 years ago I think. All I remember was it seriously crippled me, never again.

Here's the update on the subq vs IM:
The sub q remark flattened and spread out. Its been 4 days and still red and tender. Sucks ass, but still a little better than IM.
Next experiment is to subq .5cc masteron enanthate .5cc prop together and compare that to 1ml masteron e and 1ml prop the old fashion way....w a long needle in the ass

About 7 years ago I think. All I remember was it seriously crippled me, never again.

wheeeeeeew!!!!!!

Had me a tid bit nervous there. I know the old stuff was a bitch. But the new stuff from asia is saposed to be much easier on the ass. I sure hope my 4 bottles of this shit arent as bad as what you went through. again, Ill keep u all posted once I start my cycle.

Hey dude, so how are the SQ injections coming along as compared to IM?
Have you noticed any difference in absorption of the AAS?

My only concern about SQ injections is that they may remain (or at last some of the liquid) in the fatty tissue and form puss-y abscesses, which must be withdrawn from the tissue by syringe. That's not a good result and neither would be not having the body absorb the entire injection.

BUT maybe this is only true if you inject TOO MUCH into ONE site, such as a full cc into one site rather than say .5cc across multiple body parts? Experts?

There is no clear consensus on this board about SQ injection... Hopefully you have a positive update soon because I hate not being able to work-out because of extreme pain from IM injections... I have this bookmarked and check it regularly!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws