over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AHH! Losing my hair!

Chewy Bagel

Newbies
OK, so I got off my 3.9 year mega cycle a couple months ago. The first month off was pure hell, the next wasn't as bad, but it really sucked (down, depressed, insecure, etc).

Now, my hair is falling out. Is this normal after a long cycle? I thought it was only during the cycle that your hair might fall out.

Is my situation like that of women who get post partum hairloss?

Last edited:
Man, not to flame you , but "so I got off my 3.9 year mega cycle a couple months ago" what do you expect?

You gotta come off, When I hear people who live on it, and wonder why they have problems start asking why? I just start to wonder. I think your hair loss is probally genetic, you should have lost it on the cycle, and not after IMO

Hair Loss

Try some Nizoral shampoo, twice per week.

yeah sometimes that happens , possibly due to an androgen rebound , topical spiro , minoxidil along with nizoral should help u bro , u can buy them here :
www.minoxidil.com

There is always proscar/propecia (finesteride) which also crushes you sex drive, unfortunately.

Thanks guys! I'm going to order some proscar and buy some nizoral. If the minoxidil is cheap enough I get that too.

Hmm

Just curios, how big are you and what was your 4 year cycle like. How much did you put on bodyfat %, Why 4 years? And did a doc check you out to see how blood levels where. I can imagine if you do everything right on a long cycle you can still produce test again, it will just suck. Give us any info on this as Im sure im not the only one wondering what is going on.

I'm 5'8 163 now. I was 185-195 while I was on. Bodyfat was around 9% and now is around 13%. I stopped working out and ate very little for a month, so I lost alot immediately.

I used juice for aesthetic reasons and for extra energy. I was working, working out, and going to school full-time for 4 years and thought that's what I needed.

I had bloodwork done 1 month before I came off and everything was normal - even the test levels. I only used about 250-500mg test/week and every once in a while had something stacked with it like winny 50mg/day or Tren 75mg/eod. Additionally, I'd throw in T3 and Accutane when needed.

My physician couldn't understand why my liver values and test levels were normal. I did have one scare with the liver values but the next time I went it, they tested normal. I probably had the flu when I my values tested high.

I'm going in for bloodwork on the 9th and I'll let you know how everything turns out.

CB

What were your stats prior to starting your 3.9 year mega cycle?

Also, you say your bodyfat was 9% and now is 13%. Was the 9% when you were at 185-195 and is the 13% at your current 163?

I was 175 when I started using.

Yes, my bodyfat was 9% when I was 'on'. It's 13% now at 163. I stopped working out and stopped the bodybuilding diet when I went off.

seems to me that you exposed your body to alot of harm with little reward in return. If I were on for 4 years, my ass better be 300lbs and lean.

jawbreakerkid said:
seems to me that you exposed your body to alot of harm with little reward in return. If I were on for 4 years, my ass better be 300lbs and lean.

Damn, hardly seems worth it. But live and learn I guess. Once my hair starts falling out (which seems to be inevitable)..Im shaving it. Could be another option as well if you dont want to go the shampoo route with (other) potential sides..unless you have a weird shaped head. :D

-slide

Chewy Bagel said:
I was 175 when I started using.

Yes, my bodyfat was 9% when I was 'on'. It's 13% now at 163. I stopped working out and stopped the bodybuilding diet when I went off.

Sorry to hear that! No offense, but it sounds like you just wasted about 3.9 years of your life and alot of money. What was your bf % when you were 175 at the start?

Naw, it was fun being relatively big and cut. I didn't have to work out as hard or as often and I still looked great.

My goal was size initially, then I decided to just look good. I didn't want to be HUUGGEE :)

I didn't get my bf tested or any measurements taken before I started, so I'm not sure.

this is not a flame and I mean this with the utmost respect...you're an idiot. You don't think you could have accomplished that naturally? Steroids are not used to replace training hard. This attitude is the ugly side of AS use. You may have done irreparable harm to your HPTA, hope you never want to have kids. You may have done alot of harm to yourself, and why? Oh, and your hair is falling out at 21 yrs. old. I'm sure you look fantastic, a limp dick and 2 bald heads.

"I didn't have to work out as hard or as often and I still looked great.

My goal was size initially, then I decided to just look good. I didn't want to be HUUGGEE"

Amazing.

I apologize to the mods for this, but...oh man...

Last edited:
3.9 years of straight juicing and you only gained 20 lbs. Do you ever even touch a weight? Not trying to flame, but jawbreaker is right! This is what gives the political assholes fodder for there agenda. You did nothing but abuse gear, and now you are a balding overweight 21 year old who has only stories to tell that will be hard to believe. Live and learn!

Last edited:
Good Grief...

I'm 29, not overweight, and my hair is starting to shed - post cycle.

I just noticed the hairloss and I was curious to find out if anyone else experienced post-cycle hairloss.

Why the hate?

sound like you put on 20lbs of water. Next time try to eat something and pick up the weights and move them around ;)

Ok, this is getting childish.

I was defending myself against mammoth's post where he called me overweight.

I wasn't talking about my physique.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members