advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AHHHH, just got back from gyno surgery!!

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
hey brothers whats going on. im just flying high on some darvaset. i dont know if thats how its spelt but who the hell cares, the shit takes away pain.

anyways i went in this morning at 6:30am got some tests done, surgery was supposed to be about 8:30 but he was busy as hell. i got in about 11:30am and woke up about 3:00pm.
lemme tell you guys something, that was the first time i had gone under anasthesia, damn that shit rocks. this gal threw about 1cc of shit in my IV, she said it would take about 30 seconds to kick in. well she started pushing me down the hall, i remember telling her, hey i feel a little different, then she stopped pushing me and BAM, lights went the fuck out!! dont remember shit, didnt see the doc or anything.

cool thing is it all was covered by ins. my doc asked if i juiced, i said yep, he said well lets get this taken care of. i think since i was honest with him he was actually cooler about the whole deal.. i remember him telling me i would never have to worry about it again no matter what i took.. that brought a smile to my face,, :)

Well im going to continue feeling buzzed, my new girlfriend is coming over to see me, last day of class is tomorrow morning and i will be done with school, and im pretty sure i have a package waiting in my PO Box, to say the least life is good. just gotta get back in the gym now.
BTW, if anyone needs my old bras, PM me and ill get your mailing addy.
Take care,
Todd( rid of the horrific man BOOBS)

you are going to class tomrrow? dam i have see guy that couldnt get out of bed for a week.

Wow GJ, keep us posted on your recovery. Like, how long before you train again, pain levels, all that good stuff. Good luck!

can you say narcotics high, LOL.............

Just be careful bro. While those narcotics are allowing a pain-free life, you want give the stiches from your surgery time to heal. I have one that busted open before it healed and it's REALLY UGLY.

xcel

yeah i couldnt agree with you more on letting everything heal. tonight i just sat around and didnt do shit, but tomorrow i can take off this tight wrap that i got on and i think ill be a lot more comfortable. ill probably get my stitches out next week and see how i feel about going to the gym then. ill probably wait a good 3-4 weeks until i train chest, probably closer to 4.

the pain really isnt all that bad, i mean its annoying because i got stitches and shit, but pain wise im doing alright.

tomorrow im going to undress it and see what it looks like, hope like hell it looks good or im gonna freak out. my doc also told me there is some fatty tissue that he could get out in a few months with liposuction. i dont know why he didnt get it out when i was having the surgery, but i assume he had his reasons.

Take care,
Todd

Funny

Last time I had surgery the docs had me pretty doped up on morphine and some other meds. I was fading in and out just before surgery and marveling at the light over the operating table. The docs must have thought I was out because they started talking about my wife and how they thought she was hot and stuff...lol. I was like "guys, you could at least wait till I was out." Doc was like "uh oh, give him some more morphine". Woke up about 2 hours later feeling no pain. Weird! Sucked when those meds wore off though. Nothing like the IV narcotics for pain relief.

IV pain relief

True that, I got some real good shit awhile back for kidney stones. That stuff was great. Even better for all four of my wisdom teeth being pulled at once. But when that shit is over hold on cause the pain really sucks.

hey Got Juice,

Did you use a doc recommended to you or just the referrred to you by insurance.

i want to get it done but if you check out plastic surgeons they very rarely list gyno as a treatment they provide.
Breast enlargements yes, reduction no.

Can you clue me in. Thanks

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

my surgeon was referred to my by my regular doctor. the guy who did mine actually specializes in vericose veins. i went to a really reputable hospital in my area, and seen some of his work that he has done.

to me it seemed like the surgeon acted like it was a walk in the park. i guess he usually does such tedious work, with the veins that the gyno surgery wasnt shit. another thing was was cool was he actually did a gyno surgery 3 patients before me, so he got a little warmup, hehe. i guess its really a matter of luck, because you can have the best surgeon on his worst day and he will do a shitty job, or the worst surgeon on his best day do a good job. im pretty happy with mine, and its only been two days, but to me im pretty satisfied i think its starting to look better already.

one thing im not sure of is, on the side of my chest like directly under my armpit but even with my nipple i have a deep ass bruise, which i dont know what its from, but its starting to go away, funny thing is, it hurts worse than my nipples.

Later,
Todd

Got Juice said:
one thing im not sure of is, on the side of my chest like directly under my armpit but even with my nipple i have a deep ass bruise, which i dont know what its from, but its starting to go away, funny thing is, it hurts worse than my nipples.
Probably where the nurse was "playing with you" when you were out! :D

xcel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads