over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI (Aromasin) & Hair loss

Ali

Registered
After reading all the recent threads regarding estrogen control during a cycle and its importance I've decided to go ahead and get some. I'm on my 11th week of Test E cycle 400mg/week and I am not displaying any physical sides of high Estrogen ( ie., bloat, acne, gyno) but from what i've been reading thats not always the best way to guage the need for an AI.

I've been looking into to Aromasin since RS has been posting about its benefits in recent threads, but i've read that a side effect is hair loss. Has anyone experienced this with this AI product, or AI's in general?

I just did a simple google search and found list of side effects, but it look like it was effects women had during their use....all the sites i read were related to female use, so maybe it doesn't apply to men?

If Aromsin does affect hair, what would be an alternative product to use?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dude, you sure are infact petrified of losing your hair arent you? :eek:
This is probably the 50th post ive seen from you about hair loss:rolleyes:

If youre on your 11th week of 400mg/Test, and you arent getting any sides, what makes you think Aromasin is going to affect your hairline?

You need to seriously give it a break and get some sleep on the hair line issue.
Androgens only speed up the hair loss process.
If youre bound to lose it, your gonna lose the damn shit. If youre not, you will keep it. Simple as that. Jesus lord almighty.

Dude, you sure are infact petrified of losing your hair arent you? :eek:
This is probably the 50th post ive seen from you about hair loss:rolleyes:

If youre on your 11th week of 400mg/Test, and you arent getting any sides, what makes you think Aromasin is going to affect your hairline?

You need to seriously give it a break and get some sleep on the hair line issue.
Androgens only speed up the hair loss process.
If youre bound to lose it, your gonna lose the damn shit. If youre not, you will keep it. Simple as that. Jesus lord almighty.

I asked a simple question regarding a product i don't know too much about, and i wanted to know what people's experiences have been as well as alternatives...this is a discussion board correct? Yes, i haven't received too bad of sides with Test, but why not ask to see if another product i am interting in adding may have a side i need to be aware...

If you didn't feel like contributing to this thread..why did you read and post ?

Not trying to be a dick, but if someoen doesn't have anyting to contribute to a thread you have the option of not posting..and that would should of been your choice :)

Last edited:
Not sure what you're reading. Balding is caused by circulating DHT and other factors. There is aromatase activity in your hair and Aromasin has been proposed as part of treatments to PREVENT hair loss. See Patent: US Patent 6020327

Not sure what you're reading. Balding is caused by circulating DHT and other factors. There is aromatase activity in your hair and Aromasin has been proposed as part of treatments to PREVENT hair loss. See Patent: US Patent 6020327

Thanks RS..That's all i was looking for.

I will place my order today .

Aromasin

Can I ask where you are ordering your aromasin from....i've been searching for pharm grade aromasin for some time now and haven't been able to source any without needing a presciption?
I'd appreciate your help.

researchers are using researchstop for exemestane

if you are looking for pharmaceutical grade tabs, script and not likely covered by insurance. Some UG's carry, but thats generally not pharmaceutical grade tabs. not they dont work, but pharmaceutical grade carries certain requirements.

researchers are using researchstop for exemestane

if you are looking for pharmaceutical grade tabs, script and not likely covered by insurance. Some UG's carry, but thats generally not pharmaceutical grade tabs. not they dont work, but pharmaceutical grade carries certain requirements.

I can confirm that researchers are indeed looking at researchstop for chemical needs. Researchers also should consider purchasing empty 000 gelcaps to inject said chemical into because my rat was telling me that it is not the best tasting chemical. But he's a rat what does he know.....

HIjacK:
Does ingesting said chemical have the same affect as topical administration?
Was checking that patent and it seem to point towards topical administration which honestly seems very costly at Aromasin's going rate
/HIjacK:

I started Exe. today right after first shot. Tastes like crap!

After reading all the recent threads regarding estrogen control during a cycle and its importance I've decided to go ahead and get some. I'm on my 11th week of Test E cycle 400mg/week and I am not displaying any physical sides of high Estrogen ( ie., bloat, acne, gyno) but from what i've been reading thats not always the best way to guage the need for an AI.

I've been looking into to Aromasin since RS has been posting about its benefits in recent threads, but i've read that a side effect is hair loss. Has anyone experienced this with this AI product, or AI's in general?

I just did a simple google search and found list of side effects, but it look like it was effects women had during their use....all the sites i read were related to female use, so maybe it doesn't apply to men?

If Aromsin does affect hair, what would be an alternative product to use?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ive never noticed with myself or anyone I train a distinct connection with AI's and hairloss.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131