over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ai during cycle question!

Night_Wing

Registered
I am about to take my first cycle. I will be taking Test 400 (prop 25mg, cyp 187mg, e 188mg ) 2x weekly @600mg a week. I have Arimidex on hand, my question is: Should I cruise with it .25eod Until pct starts or just keep it on hand incase I get sides, then start taking it?

You should be taking it during.

Just because your not experiencing sides, doesn't mean your E2 isn't high. I had some bunk adex and my E2 went to 250+. But I had no sides. No lumps, no itchy nipples, etc. Yes, always take your AI.

While I agree that AI's should only be used on cycle how much one needs is a very individual matter. Without a blood test you just have to kinda go by what works for most others. Adex would not be my choice for an AI but since you already have it .25mg EOD is a fine starting point.
Also remember that while twice a week is a decent frequency for that test which is mostly longer estered. The more frequently you pin the less conversion from test to estrogen there will be. I personally pin my test e either EOD or even ED sometimes depending on what I'm doing.

Okay, thanks. Well I forgot how tiny they are and their 1mg tabs so I will be breaking them in half and taking .5 eod since they are too small to break into fourths. Is .5 eod too much? Also is the rebound effect from Arimidex a guarantee or does it only occur like side effects? And does the PCT i.e. Nolva stop the rebound effect from happening when using Arimidex?

While I agree that AI's should only be used on cycle how much one needs is a very individual matter. Without a blood test you just have to kinda go by what works for most others. Adex would not be my choice for an AI but since you already have it .25mg EOD is a fine starting point.
Also remember that while twice a week is a decent frequency for that test which is mostly longer estered. The more frequently you pin the less conversion from test to estrogen there will be. I personally pin my test e either EOD or even ED sometimes depending on what I'm doing.

I never knew pinning more often will help with estrogen.

Okay so Pinning should be on mon wed fri instead of mon thur? Or do you really mean eod?

Well if you. Pin eod . It will look like so. Mon,we'd,fri,sun, tues,thurs, sat , and back to Monday. And he does mean eod bc it will keep your levels steadier

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws