over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI effect joint tendon thread-Anastrozole,exemestane

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so every timei used an ai starting in 2004, joints got worst and worst. even after serms. come to find ut studies show serms make joints quite sorer in woen that use them.

anastrozole seems to effect joints some in studies (not personal expirience never done this ai)

and exemestane seems to be least bothersome

does this look about right?

btw ive never had gyno issues , ever so maybe I just dont need them because ive used serms and ais quite a lot on the past and every time ive had joint aches and injuries

if I do get them (knock on wood) looks like these two are best, and probally lower dose on the anastrozole, yeah?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trR5MmkLkUo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trR5MmkLkUo[/ame]Like yourself I don't have gyno issues. I haven't touched a SERM in years and awhile I have exemastane on hand if I use more than 25mg a week I get extreme joint soreness. Exemastane of course is recommended as an ED dosing. So unless I take 3mg ED [which is 1/8 a standard dose] I'm hurting.
Basically I just don't take them anymore. I'm usually on low doses.
The actual key is a blood test showing free test and estradiol levels. Going by feel and a lack of gyno is not a completely accurate assessment

you guys realize that gyno is but one symptom of high estrogen right?

it gets worse... way worse

you guys realize that gyno is but one symptom of high estrogen right?

it gets worse... way worse
You mean like the serious heart issues and negative health effects? Nawww those don't matter just bitch tits.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

every time I use aromasin I end up having to go to the orthopedic for a coritson shot in my left wrist...hurts soo damn bad you dnt even want to move your wrist...I didn't have gyno just wanted some water off of me during cycle, but I just cant take it

you will have adverse reaction if you crush your estro levels in the dirt

salute,
BLACKSTAR

You don't need to take exemestane every day, as it stays bound to the aromatase enzyme. I like a quarter tab every third day when on 300mg test a week.

Cissus will help counter the joint stiffness

You don't need to take exemestane every day, as it stays bound to the aromatase enzyme. I like a quarter tab every third day when on 300mg test a week.

yeah, cept your body is constantly making new aromatase. Aromasin should be dosed at least 1x/day

looks like best thing is to not go too high in doses or if do, use non aromatazing mixed with light-moderate aromatizing compounds (for guys that estrogen blood work and effects are good to go)

if an ai looks like exemestane is way to go..

as far eod of e3d dosing --dont see why it wouldnt work, According to literature, the half life is 25-27 hours, which means you can easily get away with taking this drug every other day

reference Aromasin (Exemestane) - the most powerful suicidal AI - Evolutionary.org

yeah, cept your body is constantly making new aromatase. Aromasin should be dosed at least 1x/day

I agree for maximum effectiveness at estrogen suppression it would be 1X a day, but in order to keep a small but manageable amount of estrogen around while on lower end dosing of test the intermittent dosing seems to work.

how about the guys that used anabolics like test, deca, primo, dbol back in 70s yeah they're doses were lower I would be surprised if they went to 500-1000 mgs maybe 500- 750 mgs then again i dont know for sure(arnold, sergio, Louie,Franco, Robby robinson, Zane,etc) before ai and serms were around and never gotten gyno

how about the guys that used anabolics like test, deca, primo, dbol back in 70s yeah they're doses were lower I would be surprised if they went to 500-1000 mgs maybe 500- 750 mgs then again i dont know for sure(arnold, sergio, Louie,Franco, Robby robinson, Zane,etc) before ai and serms were around and never gotten gyno

Franco had obvious gyno at one point in his competitive career so..

looks like best thing is to not go too high in doses or if do, use non aromatazing mixed with light-moderate aromatizing compounds (for guys that estrogen blood work and effects are good to go)

if an ai looks like exemestane is way to go..

as far eod of e3d dosing --dont see why it wouldnt work, According to literature, the half life is 25-27 hours, which means you can easily get away with taking this drug every other day

reference Aromasin (Exemestane) - the most powerful suicidal AI - Evolutionary.org

Asen has a ~10 hr half life in men...

The reason why AIs hurt joints is because they lower E2 so much.

The key is to have balanced E2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trR5MmkLkUoLike yourself I don't have gyno issues. I haven't touched a SERM in years and awhile I have exemastane on hand if I use more than 25mg a week I get extreme joint soreness. Exemastane of course is recommended as an ED dosing. So unless I take 3mg ED [which is 1/8 a standard dose] I'm hurting.
Basically I just don't take them anymore. I'm usually on low doses.
The actual key is a blood test showing free test and estradiol levels. Going by feel and a lack of gyno is not a completely accurate assessment

That is not what top TRT doctors would tell you... matter of fact, that is wrong !

It all varies... SHGB plays a big role

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner