over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI suggestions for TRT

PumpinIron

Registered
Curious what others recommend for a good AI while on TRT? My nipples are a little sore and I’d rather it not get worse.

150mg per week of Test.

I prefer aromasin but I won’t recommend dosage because the only way to know is with blood work. I can take 400mg of test and not need any, another guy can take a very low dose and need it.
This is a quest for your dr

150 mg and your getting sore nips? your probably pretty sensitive or more prone w estrogen side effects because that dose of 150 mg is pretty damn low, is this your first cycle? Not taking any orals?

I prefer aromasin but I won’t recommend dosage because the only way to know is with blood work. I can take 400mg of test and not need any, another guy can take a very low dose and need it.
This is a quest for your dr
Agreed… I liked tomixifen but i haven’t taken an AI in probably 10 years. I’ll take some caber or letro every now and then when I’m running a lot of tren or deca only if I run into the sexual sides

150 mg and your getting sore nips? your probably pretty sensitive or more prone w estrogen side effects because that dose of 150 mg is pretty damn low, is this your first cycle? Not taking any orals?
Not my first cycle. I spent almost my entire twenties and early 30s doing AAS cycles. At 38 my test levels are low and just not what they used to be. I decided after bloodwork that I could probably benefit from TRT. I am on week 5 of the TRT and my nips started getting sore within the past week.

No orals or anything though, just 150mg per week or the Test C.

Gotcha… doctor prescribed or just running your own hrt… but yeah bloodwork would be the way to go, to dial in or just take a low dose of arimidex I’m sure someone here will be able to dial you in on dosage if you can’t get blood work tho👍

I get hrt from my doctor and she screams at me every time we do bloodwork. It’s usually way to high, she only prescribed it to me because I told her I was on test but ugl and she cringed lol Doctors don’t like to hear these things. But I’m only supposed to do 200 mg test depo every 2 weeks

where does 150mg per week put your test level at?
what is your dosing frequency?
what is your E2 at?
do realize the potential side effects of jumping on an AI longterm as opposed to not finding out the above questions?

Guys having estrogen sides so low dose. You have to get bloodwork. One thing you could test for is progesterone (along with e2 of course). If your progesterone is low it can exacerbate estrogen problems. Get that level normal and your body will tolerate estrogen better.

Time for some blood work, thanks guys. Maybe I need to find a TRT doctor and not do it myself anymore. I just figured that would be expensive as hell. Probably worth it ultimately.

Not my first cycle. I spent almost my entire twenties and early 30s doing AAS cycles. At 38 my test levels are low and just not what they used to be. I decided after bloodwork that I could probably benefit from TRT. I am on week 5 of the TRT and my nips started getting sore within the past week.

No orals or anything though, just 150mg per week or the Test C.
Lower the TRT doze from 150mg to 70mg, 10mg per day.

where does 150mg per week put your test level at?
what is your dosing frequency?
what is your E2 at?
do realize the potential side effects of jumping on an AI longterm as opposed to not finding out the above questions?
On average, a man’s body produces about 7 mg of testosterone a day.

Time for some blood work, thanks guys. Maybe I need to find a TRT doctor and not do it myself anymore. I just figured that would be expensive as hell. Probably worth it ultimately.
Make sure you get the sensitive estrogen test. I found that I don’t need an AI dosing ED or EOD depending on what ester for HRT doses. I prefer arimidex when I do use an AI.

Adult male. The use of a sensitive, LC/MS assay for serum E2 measurement in males is preferred over direct immunoassays because of its greater sensitivity and lesser interference by other steroids.28See LabCorp test Estradiol, Sensitive (LC/MS) [140244].

This ultrasensitive estradiol test is recommended for men. The commonly used estradiol test may overestimate estradiol in men. That test uses immunoassay technology that cannot differentiate C-Reactive Protein (involved in inflammation) from estradiol, so it reads the combination of the two as estradiol.

Majority of the HRT doctors will get blood work and put you on AI. That’s the standard of medical treatment for high estrogen on HRT. How else do you reduce estrogen? Change lifestyle, lose visceral fat, lower doses. Not much you can do if you are estrogen sensitive. I don’t use a doctor for mine. It took 2 months for me to figure out my estrogen balance and I switched to a different AI.

I take a bit more than Emeric suggests (~15 mg ED) but his every day protocol has been awesome for me. There's no huge swings and no need per my bloodwork for me to need an AI.
Do you have a link to this protocol? I would like to check it out.

Asin is superior but on a TRT you shouldn’t need one. If you do, then work on diet lose body fat and/or lower the dose and change pin schedule to ED. Research the long term, continuous use of an AI.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws