over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI suggestions?

BigDaddyEdDiesel

Registered
Board Supporter
I've haven't done a cycle in a while. I'm 37, 6'3 and weigh 235. I've done quite a few cycles in the past, but probably didn't do any of them as properly as I should have.

I'm looking to do a 12 or 16 week cycle consisting of Super Test 450, and EQ 300. I'll probably run 450/300 the first two, and last two weeks, and 675/600 in the middle. I might throw in some Turinabol the last 6-8wks.

I am pretty sensitive to gyno, so I'm looking for advice on an AI I can use during the cycle. I plan on doing 3wks PCT with Nolva and Clomid. I was thinking Anastrozol .25mg per day while on cycle?

I know there have probably been new products hit the market since I've been in the game, so was very humbly requesting some of you guys' advice.

Most guys start there adex at .25 mg eod and adjust from there if needed. If you think you need more then .5 mg eod. Aromasin is another option as well

Add good old fashioned Nolvadex into the mix. I am very gyno sensative and a SERM is a must for me.

For some reason Aromasin does not seem to work well with me. I eat them like candy and still get itchy nips. FWIW - My aromasin is pharmacutical.

I think I did better with low doses of RC Letro.

Last edited:
Add good old fashioned Nolvadex into the mix. I am very gyno sensative and a SERM is a must for me.

For some reason Aromasin does not seem to work well with me. I eat them like candy and still get itchy nips. FWIW - My aromasin is pharmacutical.

I think I did better with low doses of RC Letro.

we all react different but just wondering how much aromasin do you run when you tried it?

we all react different but just wondering how much aromasin do you run when you tried it?

I am only on 250mg of Test E a week atm and am using 25mg EOD. I was using ED. It seems like the Nolvadex does the trick for me.

The aromasin could be bunk, however I doubt it. It is XTANE.

I really need bloods drawn, however I am in a state where this is not possible without a doctors order.

My pre-existing gyno is super sensative. I swear it is not in mind....a little bit of soy milk (Chai Tea) seems to make my nips itch! :banghead:

I am only on 250mg of Test E a week atm and am using 25mg EOD. I was using ED. It seems like the Nolvadex does the trick for me.

I really need bloods drawn, however I am in a state where this is not possible without a doctors order.

My pre-existing gyno is super sensative. I swear it is not in mind....a little bit of soy milk (Chai Tea) seems to make my nips itch! :banghead:

How are you dosing the Nolva?

Most guys start there adex at .25 mg eod and adjust from there if needed. If you think you need more then .5 mg eod. Aromasin is another option as well

I already have some Aromasin on hand. Would it be counter productive to run both together? What about Nolvadex as the other member mentioned?

For cycles were I am running high test I run aromasin at 25 mg ed and it does the trick for me. The only issue I see with running the nolvadex is it is not lowering the circulating estrogen but just competing for the receptor. If that's what you have to do I would though. I would continue the aromasin as well though to keep your estrogen lower

For cycles were I am running high test I run aromasin at 25 mg ed and it does the trick for me. The only issue I see with running the nolvadex is it is not lowering the circulating estrogen but just competing for the receptor. If that's what you have to do I would though. I would continue the aromasin as well though to keep your estrogen lower

The Nolva is run at 20mg a day.

The problem is one of my very first cycles (Sust, Deca, Dbol) and no knowledge of PCT. That shit fucked me up good by installing the gyno. Since then, I am much older and carry double digit bodyfat during the colder months and this contributes to the problem. I definitely need to get it cut out.

The Nolva is run at 20mg a day.

The problem is one of my very first cycles (Sust, Deca, Dbol) and no knowledge of PCT. That shit fucked me up good by installing the gyno. Since then, I am much older and carry double digit bodyfat during the colder months and this contributes to the problem. I definitely need to get it cut out.

Have you considered running Rolax to attem reversing it?

I get gyno easily so I've tried something new with doing 12.5mg of Aromasin every time I pin. From the first pin on. Nothing so far. I have a bad mental side of thinking something is there when it's not...

I know letro is usually used as a last line of defense against gyno but moderate to high levels of test, dbol, really anything that aromatizes seems to aggravate my gyno. Letro has always worked wonders for me and within a week a large enflamed lump shrinks into damn near nothing. If you have prexisting gyno I might suggest letro, it works very well for me. If your not super sensitive to estrogen and can get away with aromasin, I would go that route though, it's a bit easier on the body.

I run 12.5 mgs daily aromasin.

I'm currently running 500 test weekly with 600 mgs EQ WEEKLY.
AROMASIN is performing as it should.

I used to use ADEX it makes me more dry. I ran out once mid cycle and the rebound was bad(super sensitive nips) i used nolva and IT cleared up quick but I find nolva kills my gains!

Aromasin 12.5 EOD has always done the trick for me, but I have a good amount of Nolva always on hand just in case.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear