over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AICAR and GW log

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
seems no one has info on this combination...so I will find what i can and run the amount I can afford and pass it on to you.
I am gonna run this the loser way...meaning that I will not put 100% into it. I have gear that gives me results without putting 100%. i still get my money's worth.
I will run one month.
I have some gear I am in the middle of running.
If I read the info correctly, i should get results that last for a while after the month, so i will log for two months.
I can't get on here everyday so no crap if i can't give daily updates.
my work schedule sux, so my workouts are not always 100% and the amount i workout is not always enough. This also adds to a somewhat shitty diet. (I eat subway all the time)
I won't give stats until i have the stuff in hand. I will be logging in a book, meaning that I may just update once a week.
routine will be posted up too. mostly multiple joint exercises though.
Any questions, please post up. any flaming will be removed. you all keep asking...now I am giving.
So...... on to the Poor, busy man's AICAR/GQ log

AAS will be a-var and tbol...pulsed (only on days I work out). like I said, poor man's log. I did this a whole year before my injury and I liked the results on my body as well as on my liver panel.

looking forward to reading this, when do you plan on starting?

looking forward to reading this, when do you plan on starting?

as soon as I have both in hand. will also try to schedule around my work schedule...I would like to get in some decent workouts while on this stuff as best as possible.

pulsing 30mg a-var with 40mg t-bol with the cycle....I could go higher but i want to see more from the aicar and GW

Awesome! thanks for doing this! do you plan on doing any cardio? The claims about mices' endurance while using the combo are incredible!

I'm stoked you are doing this!

Awesome! thanks for doing this! do you plan on doing any cardio? The claims about mices' endurance while using the combo are incredible!

I'm stoked you are doing this!

i will be working some in when i can....I rarely get more than one hour 3 times a week in...I am gonna try and get 30 min. cardio on two other days at the least and something with the kids on the weekend. I went sledding with my girls and I was outta breath for 2 minutes after coming up the hill...next time 3 minutes, got to a point where I was resting most of the time. that was some serious cardio and it was actually fun at the same time!

right now this is looking to be the basics of my workout....meaning one week will be day 1-day 5 (hopefully) and then the next will be day6 to day4...I think you get my drift. this will go on for 8 weeks.
I have a few tape BF% sites that i use...al different methods in some way and when I avg them out I get quite an accurate reading...comparable to calipers.
I would never use calipers on myself...never get an accurate reading and getting a pro to do it for $20 a pop...not worth it to me.

Day 1
deadlift
upright row
barbell press

Day 2
incline walking 30 minutes

Day 3
Leg Press
Bench Press
Rows

Day 4
incline walk 30 minutes

Day 5
sit-ups for 10 minutes
barbell biceps
dumbell pullovers

Day 6
jogging 20 minutes
(slowly working my way up to 30)

eventrually I hope all my aero days turn into 30 minutes of running...just gotta ease into it. my best mile in the past 2 years was 8 minutes, 50 seconds.....would love to get my 5:55min mile back but that'll never happen...so now i hope for a 8min mile.

if anyone has a suggestions for the workout, feel free to post. remember that I really want to stick with multi-joint exercises..
oh, and the below routine is not the final yet.

off topic

purity Solutions ships fast. not too discrete inside the package but fine on the outside.
I wonder how fast Osta ships.

looking online, all I see is a lot of people posting the same bullshit studies on the forums and no testers.
I wish folks would just post links instead of copying and pasting the whole fucking article. makes it hard to search.
some sites say the AICAR is oral...despite the studies showing it as injectable. depends on the packaging of course. if it is a true peptide, then I need to know how to reconstitute.
The GW appears oral.
the dosages for mice would put my at 30grams (yeah grams) per day....no one could afford it then.
also the long term results have not been posted either...I could be giving myself an early heart attack in 5 years.
would rather die jacked in 5 than flabby in 10.
so unless Osta chimes in I will run this way
GW @ 10mg per day for 30 days
AICAR will be run 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 4, etc (mg)
this will use up the entire 100mg for the 30 days
$150 order!!

OSTA has a lot to gain/lose from this log so I hope he chimes in or someone else does.

EDIT: found a site saying I need 50-100mg of AICAR EOD.....I think not.....this is a poor mans long and if I get nowhere with the amount I ordered then that means the average person out there will have no interest in this stuff.

Last edited:
gw

My cardio has always been off the wall but i can tell you first hand that since i have been using cjc, mk and GW (1/2 the rec dose) my endurance is crazy. I can go to high rep failure on everything and recover in about 45 sec. Also when doing intense aerobic MMA style,

500 pushups
20 x's agility ladder with hurdles
10 min battle ropes
10 mat drags (pulling body across wood floor, hands only)
10 min jump rope

I really don't get the lactic acid build up that i used to and can breeze though much easier.

looks like AICAR is reconstituted in BW.
looks like I need 30 slin pins set aside for preloading.
And yes, AICAR is on the IOC prohibited list, but then a lot of drugs are...some of them that do nothing for you.
Home - World Anti-Doping Agency

My cardio has always been off the wall but i can tell you first hand that since i have been using cjc, mk and GW (1/2 the rec dose) my endurance is crazy. I can go to high rep failure on everything and recover in about 45 sec. Also when doing intense aerobic MMA style,

500 pushups
20 x's agility ladder with hurdles
10 min battle ropes
10 mat drags (pulling body across wood floor, hands only)
10 min jump rope

I really don't get the lactic acid build up that i used to and can breeze though much easier.

please post your dosing and schedule on the GW. That info would help a lot on this log

hey alan, great to see you doing a log bro!!!

As for dosing the GW, for your research animal i would start at .5ml for 2 weeks and increase to 1ml thereafter.

As for AICAR, not sure, i need to read more on it.

hey alan, great to see you doing a log bro!!!

As for dosing the GW, for your research animal i would start at .5ml for 2 weeks and increase to 1ml thereafter.

As for AICAR, not sure, i need to read more on it.

IOW, 5mg first 2 weeks and 10mg after? that should make the bottle last 35 days instead.
are you sure I should use this routine?
BTW, my training program is still evolving sample to come soon...but the weights are just estimates....I still have very little becep strength since my last curgery...my whole arm still hurts despite rehap being done.

been tweaking the workout and trying it out a bit and my first day trying it was awesome....3 warm up sets, two real sets and one light set till failure burned me up! I am still pumped. will post up the workout prior to starting the "cycle".

got the stuff in just yesterday. I have some major work to do in the next two weeks but am still gonna incorporate some workout to make it worth it.
i tasted the GW and OMG! NASTY!
the box came quickly...discretion wasn't really there but at least it got here.
Glad I am not an olympic competitor or seeing the word peptide on the box would have caused me some grief!
I plan to start tomorrow.
gonna put 2cc BW in the first AICAR bottle and pull to tick 7. 3.33mg/serving approx. no need for the 3, 3, 4 dosing that way.
will get my BF% posted soon

BF% is 21.7 approx. very bad! I used 5 different calculators and averaged to get this result. highest being 25.31 and lowest at 18.96...still very sad.

BF% is 21.7 approx. very bad! I used 5 different calculators and averaged to get this result. highest being 25.31 and lowest at 18.96...still very sad.

21.8% today.
no noticed endurance changes or in strength

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member