over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AICAR and GW log

GW and MK

I did not get my GW and MK from osta. They were from another supplier that had a clover on the bottle. Looked hokey but the shit works. My strength and cardio is pretty amazing. To sum it up ALL of my lifts, EXCEPT SQUATS and DEADLIFTS (due to a horrific MMA injury) are way above what they were when I was power lifting at 22-27 yrs. old and I am 45 now.

But it is also a combo of the CJC1295 w/o dac though. The HEX has been stopped as it doesn't seem to be doing jack-crap.

GW 5 mg. PD
MK 25mg. PD
CJC1295 - back to 1 mg. 3x Per Week

well, I finished my cycle but due to a crazy work schedule this week I can't get any final measurements. I feel they create a bit of synergy with the gear I was taking but overall wasn't impressed with the price i paid and what I got out of it....perhaps my training wasn't appropriate for this stuff or I did not buy enough. I am not rich so if it is not in my price range, I won't touch it, if it is, i wil try it once to see if I can get any results worthy of the price.
if anyone out there know of any other Osta products that are worth the price, let me know and I can try that this summer. I am taking a month off everything now.

Good cycle, hopefully you will realize results. When stacked I believe the proper dosage is 10mg's GW1516, 10mg's AICAR eod, alternating. I've seen a few logs on GW alone, as long as your source is reputable it seems to help tremendously on it's own. As AICAR and GW1516 work synergistically I'd say the results should be awesome. I got mine from Iron-dragon, top quality.I'll start soon and post results.

Just an update
been a while since my final injection and stopped the gear and yet I am still making decent gains strength wise and I am doing better for cardio faster that I normally do. seems the effects last for quite a while.
now I just need to concentrate on getting BF% down to at least 18%.

Just an update
been a while since my final injection and stopped the gear and yet I am still making decent gains strength wise and I am doing better for cardio faster that I normally do. seems the effects last for quite a while.
now I just need to concentrate on getting BF% down to at least 18%.

-Can u post up how much weight u lost & how much cardio u gained at the end of this stack please??

-And just so i have this right, u used GW at 10mg daily & an average of 5mgs of Aicar daily for (was it 1 or 2 months)??

-I just started a bottle of GW at 5mgs daily & since i thought the dosage was 50 to 100mgs EOD of Aicar, i skipped on it. Now that im hearing doses of 5 to 10mgs are being used, i now just wanna figure out that peope are doubling there results like the way its supposed to work.

-Can u post up how much weight u lost & how much cardio u gained at the end of this stack please??

-And just so i have this right, u used GW at 10mg daily & an average of 5mgs of Aicar daily for (was it 1 or 2 months)??

-I just started a bottle of GW at 5mgs daily & since i thought the dosage was 50 to 100mgs EOD of Aicar, i skipped on it. Now that im hearing doses of 5 to 10mgs are being used, i now just wanna figure out that peope are doubling there results like the way its supposed to work.

Please don't believe all the hype. Yes GW works and Aicar pobably does too BUT stick to 5mg PD, change up your diet to a low low carb, high protein and normal fat. You will have the endurance to train like crazy, you won't get tired, you will make more natural gains, your body will go into ketosis and you will reach your goals.

Please don't believe all the hype. Yes GW works and Aicar pobably does too BUT stick to 5mg PD, change up your diet to a low low carb, high protein and normal fat. You will have the endurance to train like crazy, you won't get tired, you will make more natural gains, your body will go into ketosis and you will reach your goals.

Have u ran Aicar along-side with GW-501516??

Bump for AICAR experiences? I love GW...best product out for the price.

Started GW 3 days ago, up to 5mg and may bump tomorrow. Will be adding 10mg/day of AICAR for 20 days starting on Monday. Will keep people updated if they're interested

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear