over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AICAR and GW log

Dosing

please post your dosing and schedule on the GW. That info would help a lot on this log

MK2866 25mg PD
GW501516 2.5mg PD
CJC1295 400 mg PD
HEX 400 mg PD

Middle of week 12 / Middle of week 3 with hex added

Started at 217lbs.
Now 231-232 AM weight after 3 dumps

Strength is crazy
Endurance is always there. No soreness, no burn while doing sets. 45 sec rests between sets

MK2866 25mg PD
GW501516 2.5mg PD
CJC1295 400 mg PD
HEX 400 mg PD

Middle of week 12 / Middle of week 3 with hex added

Started at 217lbs.
Now 231-232 AM weight after 3 dumps

Strength is crazy
Endurance is always there. No soreness, no burn while doing sets. 45 sec rests between sets

"PD"?
i noticed I shit twice a day now compared to before. today I forgot my GW in the morning and I noticed I had no energy all day today...could also be becuae I did not take any ambien last night too.

Interested. Thanks for logging.

"PD" = Per Day I believe

strength is going up quickly and I can see that I am losing fat...even had folks say i look like I lost weight....I weigh about 103.5 right now....haven't had a change to check bodyfat though.
I am 2 weeks in and the 7 ticks of Aicar is not enough to finish one bottle so I need to bump it up a bit so I finish the amount in the right amount of time. so keep an eye out for comments within the next week on BF% and the affect of increasing the aicar.

21.8% today.
no noticed endurance changes or in strength

Most if not all of the stuff sold is bunk. There was a study showing this a research lab running a test on 4 companies seling AICAR AND GW1516 and all of them were bunk. Stuff from china needs to be in the bin.

Dont waste your money and time, any changes you have is placebo.

Most if not all of the stuff sold is bunk. There was a study showing this a research lab running a test on 4 companies seling AICAR AND GW1516 and all of them were bunk. Stuff from china needs to be in the bin.

Dont waste your money and time, any changes you have is placebo.

got all my stuff from Osta.

got all my stuff from Osta.

Fair enough but it does not prove your GW1516 is legit. I'd only touch if I see test results. The word out there is that all GW1516 sold is heavily under-dosed and I actually believe this. I was supposed to have someone do tests for me but she got cold feet. I am working on some PhD student who has access to one of the best University labs. He says they can test anything. We just need to agree a price. I am hoping $100 per test would be fine. He is broke and has no choice ;)

strength certainly up and recoup time a bit better than usual..but BF% went UP!?!?

PP and GW

I've tried both Precision Peptides and Great White GW501516. GW has much better customer service, Precision will not respond to any emails or any communication attempts. That being said, Precision product tastes great, whereas Great White's tastes like moonshine. Precision's needs to be shaken, probably because of the alcohol Great White's largely doesn't separate. GW claims to be 150mg/ml... which based on the tests the other respondant indicated, I think may be exagerated by about 5x. On Precision's product over the course of about 3 weeks, titrating up to the full 1ml, I lost 8-10lbs. GW's product really just kept me from gaining weight (which I have had trouble with these days)... GW product probably works, but for the price/dosing/value I'd probably go for Precision... despite the fact that everyone hates them around here.

I've tried both Precision Peptides and Great White GW501516. GW has much better customer service, Precision will not respond to any emails or any communication attempts. That being said, Precision product tastes great, whereas Great White's tastes like moonshine. Precision's needs to be shaken, probably because of the alcohol Great White's largely doesn't separate. GW claims to be 150mg/ml... which based on the tests the other respondant indicated, I think may be exagerated by about 5x. On Precision's product over the course of about 3 weeks, titrating up to the full 1ml, I lost 8-10lbs. GW's product really just kept me from gaining weight (which I have had trouble with these days)... GW product probably works, but for the price/dosing/value I'd probably go for Precision... despite the fact that everyone hates them around here.

So ABO was using 2.5mg GW from Osta. You went up to 30mg GW from PP. Not sure how much Alan is on... That seems like a little odd don't you think?

NVM

Last edited:
So I assume that increased endurance is the purpose of your cycle? What other side effects can be expected? Negative or not...

Gotcha. How are sessions (endurance mainly) going?

i don't punk out as fast as I used to before. i feel that after I get my breath back ( rather fast too) that I am back to nearly 90%....same with when i am on the ice, I still get tired, but my rest periods are much shorter than before.
i need new hockey skates now though..these have seen better days. the hard part is finding a skate here under $200 that can put up with a guy that weighs over 200 dollars.

i don't punk out as fast as I used to before. i feel that after I get my breath back ( rather fast too) that I am back to nearly 90%....same with when i am on the ice, I still get tired, but my rest periods are much shorter than before.
i need new hockey skates now though..these have seen better days. the hard part is finding a skate here under $200 that can put up with a guy that weighs over 200 dollars.

Good to hear... Haha good luck with the skates. I don't know how much shipping would be but maybe see if you can get a deal from the states or even a Russian manufacturer. Hell every thing is made in China maybe you can buy direct.

Anyway if you don't mind me asking yet another question, how is your workout structured? I've been trying to get back to the full-body based work outs but I'm having a hard time finding a set up I like...

Good to hear... Haha good luck with the skates. I don't know how much shipping would be but maybe see if you can get a deal from the states or even a Russian manufacturer. Hell every thing is made in China maybe you can buy direct.

Anyway if you don't mind me asking yet another question, how is your workout structured? I've been trying to get back to the full-body based work outs but I'm having a hard time finding a set up I like...

i would be more than happy to send you a copy of my workout....it is the best one for me. it is designed to work with my gym though.
PM me later for more info...I will send you the spreadsheet and also write up a doc on how to use it.

i am unable to send it as a spreadsheet and it is too large as a PDF...PM me an e-mail account to send it to.

But this applies to anyone who has started doing cardio, with time one's endurance improves till you plateau, much like weight training. To be sure about the efficacy of GW1516 you have, you need to take it AFTER a good 6 - 8 week of optimum endurance training. If you see improvement in you endurance after this period then it's safe to say it's working.

Another thing is are you actually timing you cardio to monitor the improvements or just going by feel?

But this applies to anyone who has started doing cardio, with time one's endurance improves till you plateau, much like weight training. To be sure about the efficacy of GW1516 you have, you need to take it AFTER a good 6 - 8 week of optimum endurance training. If you see improvement in you endurance after this period then it's safe to say it's working.

Another thing is are you actually timing you cardio to monitor the improvements or just going by feel?

i time all my workouts. and I go by feel.
So far the AICAR and GW has not been a dramatic change. at I feel that for the average person out there with limited time and money, they may not be for us. I will stick with my orals

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws