over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Air Force Jobs

goloco

Registered
I’m training to win this bodybuilding comp in just under 4 weeks. After that I have to enlist in the Air Force, I’m not settling for the mediocre opportunities around me. I’m a dedicated meathead, knowing that and realizing working out/eating healthy is one of my main priorities/joys in life, I’ve done some research on meathead-friendly jobs in the Air Force. So far, Loadmaster & Firefighter seem ideal, will continue to research, and plan on going in mid-April. What are some other ideal jobs in the Air Force for a fitness enthusiast?

Any input/advice is greatly appreciated!

You are basing your future career off of bodybuilding essentially which in my opinion is absurd...

Go with COMMS, will be the fastest route to TS/SCI clearance generally speaking and a very useful skill for when you get out to start working with private firms.

Firefighter gives you a great employment opportunity if/when you decide to leave the Air Force. I'm currently testing for major departments in my area and veterans get HUGE preference points, and if your prior MOS involved firefighting, you may not be required to attend the training academy. FF'ers in my area start at 55-60k, have great benefits and enjoy a sweet work schedule that is very conducive to training. Food for thought.

Man being prior i gotta chine in and tell u its MEDICAL FIELD OR NOTHING! Think of ur future first! What ever u usually choose in the medical field will be around when and if u ever get out!

Go xray tech, or bio med tech ( they fix all the machines)

Or firefighter, but id go medical first before anything! Comms is good, IT,

What ever u do do not go for police, crew chief, engine troop, hydraulics, machine shop or metals tech (sheet metal) hell no!

Tell them u want a guaranteed job, and if a bonus is there then decide if u want to take it! U can ask for a BOP= base of preference, and get stationed where u want the first time... BUT THIS ALL HAS TO BE IN UR CONCTRACT!

If no jobs u want are there then do this:
Do not go open general, go open comms, open medical, as this is an "open field" and what ever comes open u will get fit into one of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or if absvab scores r high enought go into intel!

I’m training to win this bodybuilding comp in just under 4 weeks. After that I have to enlist in the Air Force, I’m not settling for the mediocre opportunities around me. I’m a dedicated meathead, knowing that and realizing working out/eating healthy is one of my main priorities/joys in life, I’ve done some research on meathead-friendly jobs in the Air Force. So far, Loadmaster & Firefighter seem ideal, will continue to research, and plan on going in mid-April. What are some other ideal jobs in the Air Force for a fitness enthusiast?

Any input/advice is greatly appreciated!

Not sure what you mean by meat head friendly jobs. You can be a meathead with any job in the A.F. But it is going to come down to your ASVAB score and what your score qualified you for.

Like posted above don't be a cop or cook or anything like that. Don't go in open general, that's how you get those f'd jobs.

I was in the AF and went in with a signed letter before basic that guaranteed me to be a electrician. Great job while in, loved it and it helped with me with my career when I first got out but I changed gears and have been in sales and management now for 11 years. None the less I couldn't be where I am today without my military background which I think is more important on a resume that what I did when I was in.

Also if you want to do the same job have while in the military when you get out you will have to get more training, certs, education, etc to be qualified for them.

The med field is always good. Plus lots of hot chicks to work with all day. Regardless of what you do get your education when you are in and then you have something to fall back on when you get out.

This really depends on the person. I did AF intel. If you go enlisted, don't go into ops intel. It is absolutely atrocious. Go sigint if you can. If you get a commission, all 14n (intel officers) are an umbrella so they will put you where they want.

If i could do it over, I would do medical. When you get out, intel at most will be a "transferable skill." Unless you get a contractor spot it really is a useless career field. There are few skills you will get in intel which transfer to the civilian world. If you suck at school, go intel, by the time you get out, you will be an information retaining machine. This was definitely a huge benefit.

Any job like loadmaster, etc is going to have you on the move a lot. For bodybuilding purposes it is not ideal. In this case, Intel would be a great move. Easy to get your meals in. Look and think long and hard before you take the dive into anything. No matter ow cool your recruiter is, do not take anything said at face value.

Do not go open. You will end up in services or something.

Or if absvab scores r high enought go into intel!

I was in the AirForce...they have bodybuilding, powerlifting etc. If you want to compete they will encourage you and help with your work hours. I would try avoid Maintenance, you will work 12hr shifts and be on call on weekends

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear