over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Air Fryers!

My gaddamn Ninja airfryer just went out after 2 years:( It's not the Foodie version. I got it off of Amazon almost 2 years ago for the wife, but I think I may be good because i got the 4yr warranty extension, and I think i'll be reimbursed. Once that happens, i'm getting a new one! I may even get 2 so I can cook multiple items.

These air fryers are a godsend. They are great not just for our needs, but they also 1) Don't heat up the whole house like an oven or small oven; 2) Are like the greatest thing ever when heating food up for picky kids....used/use mine constantly all day for the kids. They are also great for the unhealthy frozen foods that we aren't supposed to eat,m but do, especially at like midnight, lol.
Air fryers reheat a piece of pizza better than any other method ever

I feel so late the party on this.

Literally EVERY BBer I'm buddies with tells me how amazing it is and I should get one. STILL haven't pulled the trigger.
I needed this thread lol

I feel so late the party on this.

Literally EVERY BBer I'm buddies with tells me how amazing it is and I should get one. STILL haven't pulled the trigger.
I needed this thread lol
Get one that has a big basket, or one that can hold a large volume (as well as buyer reviews obviously). I prefer just one single large basket rather than multiple drawers since they all just have 1 fan/heating element over the top of them anyway. Plus i can jam a lot more in a large basket....my personal preference, and i've not looked at a lot, especially recently.

They are definitely worth it. You can do it all in an oven/microwave etc, but the air fryer is so much quicker and better in a lot of instances.

Here's mine and they've gone down in price. Mine worked flawlessly, only caveat is cleaning the inside can be a pain in the dick. Great for a single person but obviously keep in mind your own body weight, goals, etc...

Get one that has a big basket, or one that can hold a large volume (as well as buyer reviews obviously). I prefer just one single large basket rather than multiple drawers since they all just have 1 fan/heating element over the top of them anyway. Plus i can jam a lot more in a large basket....my personal preference, and i've not looked at a lot, especially recently.

They are definitely worth it. You can do it all in an oven/microwave etc, but the air fryer is so much quicker and better in a lot of instances.
Yes! I roast whole chickens in mine and it turns out great!

I need to get a new one. Ive had mine for about 3 years now. I need the Ninja one too!!!

I need to get a new one. Ive had mine for about 3 years now. I need the Ninja one too!!!
You won’t regret it. The ability to pop on the other lid and use it as an instapot too is invaluable

Basically....it’s an convection oven. It has a heating element and a fan in it. It heats up the air and blows it all around the food to cook it faster much like professional restaurant ovens. You can add a little oil to get the food crispy, or depending on what it is use the natural fat in it. All it takes is a quick spray of Pam for something like French dries to come out perfectly. Or if cooking say chicken thighs....no additional fat is needed and a lot of the natural fat from the chicken will drop off into the bottom of the fryer. So you will lose a little fat that way

@heavyhitter giving them pro tips. Don't think you need to add much fat to what you're cooking

I almost never had to add any fat to any of my food. These things rock. I just looked at some of the new ninja Foodies, and those things look pretty damn cool, especially the one with the thermometer probe for meats. I was just wanting a new air fryer, and I may keep it that way, but these all-in-1 machines are pretty cool. Most of my meats i cook on the grill, and we have a pretty good griddle on the stove, so some of it I may not need. I'll have to make some decisions on the newer one I get.

Again, i'd still recommend to go big. You don't always have to fill the basket/space, but if you go smaller, you can't change it and will wish you had one bigger. Also, a larger heated air cavity (small amounts of food in a large heated cavity) will always cook better, similar to ovens and smokers.

@heavyhitter giving them pro tips. Don't think you need to add much fat to what you're cooking
I rarely add any except for things that need to be super crispy like French fries, egg rolls, stuff like that. And even then it’s just a two second spray of aerosol olive oil into the bottom of the pot

I had picked up two different ones at different times both supposed to be top of the line ones and both just ended up being plastic pieces of shit. Why would they make a $300 table top appliance out of flimsy crap plastic? Got annoyed because they both need rigging just to get to work correctly straight out of the box and returned them.

I did see one recently that doubled as a microwave and it was solid, that looked interesting might replace my microwave with one of those.

I had picked up two different ones at different times both supposed to be top of the line ones and both just ended up being plastic pieces of shit. Why would they make a $300 table top appliance out of flimsy crap plastic? Got annoyed because they both need rigging just to get to work correctly straight out of the box and returned them.

I did see one recently that doubled as a microwave and it was solid, that looked interesting might replace my microwave with one of those.
ah man that sucks. this has been GOOD experience. Our Ninja Foodi which is 8 quarts (dual 4qt) was on sale for $120
just bought same one for a weeding gift and best retail price i found was $159.99
worth it.
-F

ah man that sucks. this has been GOOD experience. Our Ninja Foodi which is 8 quarts (dual 4qt) was on sale for $120
just bought same one for a weeding gift and best retail price i found was $159.99
worth it.
-F
Yep I bought my foodie on an Amazon special for 120

I love it!Veggies,chicken,breads etc.So easy to use and no mess.

Salmon and Halibut in the Air Fryer is EXCELLENT

worth it.
-F

I know they work and you can find them super cheap now but is it just plastic and flimsy?

My last one was from Sams club and it was touted as some commercial unit I paid $400 for a couple years ago. I shit you not on it’s very first use I had to slam it shut a half dozen times to finally read that it was shut and would start working, the first one of a different brand I bought from Amazon had the same issue, that one I had to break a piece to trick it into thinking it was shut. Never tried again after that...

Air from some wing dings (I do 12 minutes at 400, flip then another 12minutes). When they are done, heat in sauce pan just enough butter to coat pan and honey and Cajun seasoning. Once heated and thoroughly combined remove from heat. Toss wings in sauce. You’ll thank me later.

I definitely need to get one. If I can bread seafood w no to low oil!? Omg! Halibut sounds delicious! Fav !

Max
Maybe the Ninja “big one”

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear