over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Airport gh

b40361

Newbies
Does anyone travel with growth? Just curious how you guys do it.

Hey brother I'm terrible with computers. Can you link your post?

This is just me thinking and keep in mind I have no idea how domestic travel works but have some insight.

Domestically if you wrapped them in shrink wrap and threw them in a small shampoo bottle. get pinz there if you can.... Or go get a Fleshlight and stick them in there. Yes I've done this. I would not take them in my carryon. I've also just.put 1ml hrt cyp bottles and needles in my checked baggage without any issue.
Internationally I have no experience.

This is just me thinking and keep in mind I have no idea how domestic travel works but have some insight.

Domestically if you wrapped them in shrink wrap and threw them in a small shampoo bottle. get pinz there if you can.... Or go get a Fleshlight and stick them in there. Yes I've done this. I would not take them in my carryon. I've also just.put 1ml hrt cyp bottles and needles in my checked baggage without any issue.
Internationally I have no experience.
Lol but why? I don’t understand the point of this. This is heroin level addiction shit if you really believe you’ll suffer without GH for a few days.

Oh I agree not worth it at my age. I also saw your post on the other thread and totally agree. When I was younger though I needed my shot on the day I needed it.....and Vegas man. Though I don't judge if he's gonna do it he's gonna do it. Might as well be informed as possible.

Very easy to travel with domestically. TSA doesn’t care. Have taken dry and reconstituted in checked bag and carry on with no issue.

International is a little scarier, I’ve never risked that. Probably why I’m not as big as Luki.

I always fly with gear around the world and never had any problems, except for Scandinavia
How bad was it in Scandinavia? I heard about Toney Freeman getting hassled 10 years ago or so.

How bad was it in Scandinavia? I heard about Toney Freeman getting hassled 10 years ago or so.
Yes, they were detained together with Branch Warren because beware - they suspected them of using olds 😂

In general, if you go to Scandinavia and look like a bodybuilder, don't even take creatine with you lol

Very easy to travel with domestically. TSA doesn’t care. Have taken dry and reconstituted in checked bag and carry on with no issue.

International is a little scarier, I’ve never risked that. Probably why I’m not as big as Luki.
Poles are not afraid of anything 😂

PS - I’m not trying to be a dick. Just keeping it real. It isn’t worth the stress.
I agree, just isn't worth it to me. If you're just a recreational bodybuilder a small break isn't going to hurt your gains anyway. Last time I flew, just a few weeks back I got held up over a travel size container of Metamucil 🙄

I agree, just isn't worth it to me. If you're just a recreational bodybuilder a small break isn't going to hurt your gains anyway. Last time I flew, just a few weeks back I got held up over a travel size container of Metamucil 🙄
Lol yes exactly. Dude every fucking time I fly they open my bag and have to test my EEAs, creatine, etc…. Or it’s my razor in the toiletree bag. Always some dumb shit. Last thing in the world I want is to be standing there in front of hundreds of people and one of those TSA retards pulls a needle out my bag.

And yup - like I said in my other post - a break is a good thing especially with GH.

I understand Luki and others have gotten away with it - but again unless you’re a pro I can’t fathom why take the risk.

Also - if you’re that much of a desperate lunatic and you’re traveling domestic just ship it to your hotel. That’s what I would do back in the day when I was blasting short ester hormones.

I've flown with gear and pins but that was awhile back, I made sure the luggage that it was in was checked at the gate, definitely not in my carry-on. Now a days I'm not sure, like guys have mentioned, it may not be worth the hassle.

Does anyone travel with growth? Just curious how you guys do it.
Not worth the risk IMO. Unless you're a pro-level bodybuilder, I wouldn't try it. If you feel you can't live without it while you travel, mail it to the hotel you're staying at. Way safer option than trying to get through TSA with gear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131