over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI's during cycle?

MrMeathead

Registered
I keep hearing mixed reviews about running AI's while on cycle. Do any of you feel as if it haults gains?

Not sure what you mean by "AI" bro. Do you mean AntiEs or AEs?

Kaiser said:
Not sure what you mean by "AI" bro. Do you mean AntiEs or AEs?

Letro or arimidex. I was planning on running a bulking cycle and wanted to throw in letro but people constantly tell me it will slow down gains and I just wanted to hear what some of you guys thought about it. Thanks. :)

Then you are talking about Anti Estrogen, AntiEs, or AEs as I have never heard of it called AI. Anyway, taking them all depends on your point of view on the subject. You will get mixed feelings from this forum as to whether you should take them or not. What you might want to think about is "what are you taking them for or what are you trying to accomplish by taking them?" Do you get gyno? Do you hold excess water? These are a few of the reasons some would take them. Estrogen is needed for growth and strength and to keep a balance. Arimidex along with most of the others are known to cause problems in males. I however, take them some of the time to fight gyno, but I wouldn't take any at all if it weren't for that reason.

Kaiser said:
Then you are talking about Anti Estrogen, AntiEs, or AEs as I have never heard of it called AI. Anyway, taking them all depends on your point of view on the subject. You will get mixed feelings from this forum as to whether you should take them or not. What you might want to think about is "what are you taking them for or what are you trying to accomplish by taking them?" Do you get gyno? Do you hold excess water? These are a few of the reasons some would take them. Estrogen is needed for growth and strength and to keep a balance. Arimidex along with most of the others are known to cause problems in males. I however, take them some of the time to fight gyno, but I wouldn't take any at all if it weren't for that reason.

Sorry Kaiser bro and all due respect, but Mrmeathead is right Letro and Amridex are both aromatase inhibitor(AI). They work blocking aromatase enzyme witch is responsible for estrogen. Nolva witch is a anti estrogen or antiE(AE) works by blocking the estrogen receptor. Now the AIs are harder on the body in regards to lipid profiles. So my advice to your question MrMeathead would be to run 20mg of nolva during your cycle. After all IMO prevention is the best cure of all.

Big Bapper said:
Sorry Kaiser bro and all due respect, but Mrmeathead is right Letro and Amridex are both aromatase inhibitor(AI). They work blocking aromatase enzyme witch is responsible for estrogen. Nolva witch is a anti estrogen or antiE(AE) works by blocking the estrogen receptor. Now the AIs are harder on the body in regards to lipid profiles. So my advice to your question MrMeathead would be to run 20mg of nolva during your cycle. After all IMO prevention is the best cure of all.

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks buddy!

Big Bapper said:

Oh, ok, I have heard of that, I just never heard of it abreviated, and I thought they both were basically the same mechanism, but I see they don't. I'll read up more on the AIs. Thanks man.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws