over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI's for my cycle

I don't have words... ok maybe a few. In my honest opinion anyone who takes 8 months off for the reasons you did (can't find time and anxiety etc) shouldn't take gear at all. Why don't you get in the gym and consistently train hard (with good diet) for many months then come back and see where you are at. 4% to 18%... I doubt you were ever at 4 %... but I believe you with the 18. It obviously to be you should be looking at diet and not gear. I could be the most stressed ever and that wouldn't result in me eating all the trash available... you need to change your diet in regards to lifestyle.

Something tells me you will do it all be made up witht he results and then 1 year from now be at the same point you are now.

i see your point here. but how can you doubt that i was at 4%? dont make sense here..
But of course, the correct diet with correct training is the most important thing IMHO. Is the constant, the variable is the gears. Anyway, after years of sugar low salt diet..this year was my "vacation".
Sometimes, we have so much stress than we can ever image...is tuff bro.
"people only see the water that i drink, but the thirsty i pass, no one does."

RESPECT

i see your point here. but how can you doubt that i was at 4%? dont make sense here..
But of course, the correct diet with correct training is the most important thing IMHO. Is the constant, the variable is the gears. Anyway, after years of sugar low salt diet..this year was my "vacation".
Sometimes, we have so much stress than we can ever image...is tuff bro.
"people only see the water that i drink, but the thirsty i pass, no one does."

RESPECT

I hear you. I just made that assumption because of a few reasons. Just things like the way people write, their mannerisms in life, mentalities expessed by people. You were probably 4%... hey what do I know... never met you. But I find people throw those numbers around and acually believe it themselves but very rarely are they how they think. 4% is competition low and shouldn't be maintained for long periods.

I understand about the vacation but 8 months to me is very long unless you have been seriously sick etc. But anyway I hope you get to where you want. You have already made some progress so just keep it up. Keep us posted with your results.

thanks bro!
i will do as you said. i will start with 400mg ew and by the week 7 i will bump it to 800.

aromasin i will run on my pct only.
hcg will do the job on cycle.

thanks a lot mate, really helpfull..

I think you misunderstood the bit about needing an AI thru PCT. I meant from the day you start your cycle all the way through to the end of your PCT. Don't just start it when you start PCT! The aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor, meaning it binds to the aromatase enzyme and deactivates it permanently - adex is a reversible action that does not permanently eradicate the enzyme, so you have the potential for rebound gyno. Start aromasin the day you start your cycle.

Thanks bro, really help me out.
i will fo so includes it during my hole cycle.

peace

I hear you. I just made that assumption because of a few reasons. Just things like the way people write, their mannerisms in life, mentalities expessed by people. You were probably 4%... hey what do I know... never met you. But I find people throw those numbers around and acually believe it themselves but very rarely are they how they think. 4% is competition low and shouldn't be maintained for long periods.

I understand about the vacation but 8 months to me is very long unless you have been seriously sick etc. But anyway I hope you get to where you want. You have already made some progress so just keep it up. Keep us posted with your results.

I know your point bro, and i was thinking. is better for me and results to get my bf lower than it is right now.
i got the gears ready to be used! i will create a 3 weeks program(diest+training) to help me out loose more bf.
and about that conversation, i wasnt with 4% all the way..it was my top notch, novemeber/december las year.. usually i get 6,7%....wich is very good, for an amateur who doesnt compete with bb.

take care bro!

First of all congratulations on having the most complicated cycle ever known to man kind. I got a head ache reading that.
LMAO

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner