over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aj Sims 22 years old pics

I guess I should post some pics .. These are my last off-season photos I took , which where back in july or august 2011 , I am about 10-12lbs heavier than this pics and probably abit harder . I will get more updated pics and keep this log going into my shows for the fall .. I have been pounding my calves , upper chest thickness , back width and thickness , cap on delts , and more sweep to my quads .

Hey bro - I'll let the judges give you professional opinions, but it seems if you have added 10-12 lbs over these pics, you have made some serious improvements. Glad that you have been pounding calves and the sweep – that should really improve your legs. Good luck, bro – keep pounding it!

Get some fresh pics up!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Great job Aj! After this offseason what are you plans?

Hey bro - I'll let the judges give you professional opinions, but it seems if you have added 10-12 lbs over these pics, you have made some serious improvements. Glad that you have been pounding calves and the sweep – that should really improve your legs. Good luck, bro – keep pounding it!

Get some fresh pics up!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thanks bro !! I really do appreciate the kind words . I am busting ass trying man .. I will get some pics soon for sure

Great job Aj! After this offseason what are you plans?

Thanks Lynx !! I have about 4 months left to make more improvements or as many as possible then bring it down for 2 shows in the fall , one to warm up and run the dry out process and 3 weeks later a big NQ in Orlando , FL . Then we see where I stand . Taking my time

this may NOT be what you want to hear

but.........

i see almost (hardly any) improvments at all
the pics actually look like theyre all from the same set of pics
in a few, you look more bloated, thats about it

what are you looking to do in the future with this bodybuilding thing????

whats the plan???.....the goal????

if youdont mind me asking???....what kind of improvments have you made over the last few years????.....stage weight wise???....do you have pics from a few years ago????

the first pic from the show in may you looked great (from the pic)
do you have any full body stage pics???

dont take my post the wrong way....your very young and have tons of time
but, im just saying dont rush it.....ya know??

:cool:

Last edited:
^ Looks like his rear delt is popping out more, but this guys is clearing busting his ass and I appluad you for it Sims. Some times the body just doesn't want to grow anymore, but 4 months is a long time I bet you will continue making improvements.

It's been awhile guys ! Would love some of the vet's or judges to chime in .. I am still deep into off-season switched up coaches , and have about 4 more months of heavy off-season . I always feel it's not good enough , lately I have been having doubts of what I can do in this sport regardless of my work ethic . To some judges do I have what it takes to win a national qualifier this year ? I have been busting ass since my April 2011 showing . Thanks for all the comments , I usually don't doubt myself maybe in a funk mentally .. Must be a part of being young lol ..

I've been in that same funk bro. Just keep pushing and know that your efforts will eventually pay off. Read all 5 pages so far, keep at it.

but.........

if youdont mind me asking???....what kind of improvments have you made over the last few years????.....stage weight wise???....do you have pics from a few years ago????

I don't take it the wrong way at all .. The pics I just posted where the last set of pics I have taken and the hands clasped MM is the same photo as the one before that I posted so its the same set of photo's so there wont be a difference from those just added 2 other pics with it I should of made that more clear , apologize for that . So I will post new pics very soon to show improvements . I want to go as far as possible and I feel at my age I have enough time to make the needed improvements to do so but only time will tell ...

but.........

To go over other questions . Not much improvement stage weight which is why I hooked up with Fak over summer but switched to Noel Fuller to finish my off-season and start my prep . Since I am young alot has been a $$ issue not enough for the cycles I need to and running out etc.. So I finally am getting it all together to try it at 100% and see what happens... It's been killing me feeling like I sat still after the 2008 teen nationals for a few yrs weight wise but it was the not enough $ thing as always to do it the way I needed to . I lived in Vegas from 2004 to 2009 and trained around Jay for awhile so I learned alot from him , and for those that know me know I train very hard and eat right on point . I am still learning my body and how to get everything down .

Some pics through my teen nationals days ... First pic is at 17 years old 2 days out ( 2006 ) , 2nd pic onstage at 18 years old ( 2007 ) , 3rd pic is quads 3 weeks out from 2008 teen nationals 19 years old .

Attachments

• 14090-PVW-sims-a-01.jpg
    14090-PVW-sims-a-01.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 633
  • 111_5276215211_503050211_977468_6987_n.jpg
    111_5276215211_503050211_977468_6987_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 571
  • 16459_314798290211_503050211_9706241_5074268_n.jpg
    16459_314798290211_503050211_9706241_5074268_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 595
First pic is at 21 years old 4 1/2 weeks out in 2010 , right after this pic I got a bad abcess in my glute that was cut and drained but the doc hit an artery and I was in the hospital for 4 days in IV's and had to pull out . The 2nd pic has been posted but its 11 months later so you can see the improvements side by side ..

Attachments

• 30265_10150174565140212_503050211_12423011_5041398_n.jpg
    30265_10150174565140212_503050211_12423011_5041398_n.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 653
  • 284192_10150706831815212_503050211_19773773_4332189_n.jpg
    284192_10150706831815212_503050211_19773773_4332189_n.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 627
Your damn legs stay lean as hell. If ya put a little more size on the hams your legs will be incredible.Def made some progress over the past few years. Keep up the good work time is on your side you could go a long way with this sport if you do things correctly.

Great size, shape and dencity, a few pounds a year and your PRO!

Wow!!! Great work!!!

Definitely lookin good bro, your a big boy. Keep at it, keep hitting it, and you will keep making improvements. :headbang:

Nice separation of muscles, good job

Nice jobs, rewards yourself w hard work and dedication my man

Hope everyone is doing well on PM !! Quick question , I am looking for the right coach to carry me into prep . I had alittle set back I hired Noel Fuller around 10 weeks out and at 20 weeks started dieting slowly but I got sick last week and dropped alot of weight and decided to push the show back another month which puts me back at 20 weeks out . I am alittle concerned with his methods and what not wanted to see who else may be out there .. I can't afford hany or farah or anyone like that lol ..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws