over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ajimoto Amino Acids - Need honest opinions

JKeller81

Newbies
I'm sure most of you are familiar with Ajimoto, I suppose the most famous mainstream brand being ALR's Humapro. In a nutshell, it's an amino acid.... I honestly don't know much about amino acids.... but apparently the structure or something is different and a small dose, which is very easily digested, is equal to something like 25-27 grams of protein.

This is of great interest to me because I suffered from delayed gastric emptying so I don't tolerate large amounts of food very well...... if the science behind it is true, this is literally a god-send for me as I could cut my protein intake in half and eat half food/half humapro - much happier stomach.

Are there any studies out there that are NOT ALR sponsored, or any anecdotal evidence from you guys about whether this is a viable alternative replacement for protein (assuming of course that an equal amount of calories are added in to make up for the deficit).

I tried using HumaPro as my only source of protein for 3 months to see for myself.... and I lost mass and strength BUT, as luck would have it, I suffered a pretty bad injury about two weeks into this trial and for those three months my workout drastically changed..... so all that money down the toilet because I don't know if I lost muscle due to the humapro or due to the fact that I went from beastly workout to pathetic isolation workouts.

Sorry for the long post, it's my first one here but like I said, this is a topic of great interest to me as I suffer quite a bit from the traditional bodybuilding diet. I don't digest meat well, have trouble with most dairy and whey isolates still upset my stomach. Not sure if there are other Ajimoto products readily available aside from Humapro..... I don't exactly trust ALR.

It's amazing how many people are just learning this now about Cheap Chinese aminos....all I buy is ajipure or allmax , bcaa and leuicine, wish ajimoto or allmax would make a EAA....I've tried to get Milos's line, he has a EAA and all his products are ajipure....but no sales in the U.S.

Back in the day Ajinomoto was the crème of the crème....since then the Koreans have come out with elite amino acids also.

I wonder who got supplement companies turned around and told them to get rid of the amino acids they were using and use Ajinomoto amino acids instead back then.....HMMM...I wonder who told ALR and other companies they absolutely had to use Ajinomoto....(could be the guy writing this very post)

As I said the Koreans are on it and have come out with incredible amino acids of late on par with Ajinomoto

Back in the day Ajinomoto was the crème of the crème....since then the Koreans have come out with elite amino acids also.

I wonder who got supplement companies turned around and told them to get rid of the amino acids they were using and use Ajinomoto amino acids instead back then.....HMMM...I wonder who told ALR and other companies they absolutely had to use Ajinomoto....(could be the guy writing this very post)

As I said the Koreans are on it and have come out with incredible amino acids of late on par with Ajinomoto

So are the bcaa's and eaa's that you can get from truenutrition the high end korean or the ajinomoto ones?

Great post DC, so I'm guessing the Koreans is fermented?....are you carrying it , leuicine, EAA,BCAA....

I have no doubt they are high quality, what I can't get through my thick head..... and for some reason I can't grasp this concept, maybe I'm just getting old and slow(er), is if a given serving of Ajipure amino's is truly equal to a proportionate serving of whey protein or chicken or whatever.

And by equal I literally mean: will I maintain the same level of muscle and strength, given all other variables are equal.

I swear if I had enough faith in this I would replace my entire protein source with Humapro, that stuff agrees with my stomach SO well, I could drink it all day. But even half and half would help.

I have no doubt they are high quality, what I can't get through my thick head..... and for some reason I can't grasp this concept, maybe I'm just getting old and slow(er), is if a given serving of Ajipure amino's is truly equal to a proportionate serving of whey protein or chicken or whatever.

And by equal I literally mean: will I maintain the same level of muscle and strength, given all other variables are equal.

I swear if I had enough faith in this I would replace my entire protein source with Humapro, that stuff agrees with my stomach SO well, I could drink it all day. But even half and half would help.

EAA are the essentials but not all. Your better off if you can do a small amount of protein after taking the EAA, 10-15 grams EAA and 20 grams of protein may work well for you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131