over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AJ's reboot log.

AJ haven't known you at all from the board but I have read a lot of your feedback from past posts and your short stories were phenomenal!!! Wonder if you got any other barbell prize winning stories in the attic to entertain us with I would be amazed to hear some more of your writings.. I wish you good luck and good health on your new journey to reaching your goals from what I can gather you definently are an individual... keep it up brother!:cool:

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

AJ haven't known you at all from the board but I have read a lot of your feedback from past posts and your short stories were phenomenal!!! Wonder if you got any other barbell prize winning stories in the attic to entertain us with I would be amazed to hear some more of your writings.. I wish you good luck and good health on your new journey to reaching your goals from what I can gather you definently are an individual... keep it up brother!:cool:

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I plan on writing something, but I need just the right inspiration and subject matter. I had a couple rough drafts I wrote last year-Im sure something will come of them.

Also wanted to add this part. In the past I lived in a house, our bedroom was on the bottom floor, when I moved out I lived in an apt and it was ground floor unit. That was the past 11 years of my life. Now I am living in a very nice luxury apt, great view, everything in walking distance, central to everything I need, even has a gym downstairs.
But there is NO elevator, and so each leg workout I tramp up and down 3 fligts of stairs, with sore legs I dont know which is worse, going down or going back up, but for 4 or 5 days after leg day its a bane.

Well tonight was back, I have been itching to do this workout for a while.
I have moved deadlifts to my hamstring day because my legs dont recover quickly enough to do deads with back, my legs are still very sore today from my last leg workout.

Started with bent rows, overhand.

warmed up 135 x15

225 x 12
275 x 7
315 x 4
dropped back 225 x 12

chins-I just suck at these, but I force myself to do them. At bodyweights of 250+ they just kill me.
I did 5 sets of 5, and it was all I could do to get the 5th rep each set.
I just told myself Im getting 25 reps total.

Cable pulldowns. wide to the front

120 x 17
150 x 12
165 x 6
180 x 4

Cable pulldowns behind the neck.

90x 15
110 x 10
135 x 7

Next I took the close grip pull handle and set it up on a cable.
Did standing cable rows, object was to squeeze and push chest out rotate scapulae back and in.

110 x20
135 x 15
150 x 11

Shrugs, here I went for weight.

315 x 12
385 x 7
435 x 4

Last I supersetted cable pullovers with hammer curls.

50 x 15~30's x 15
60 x 12~40's x 8
60 x 12~40's x 8

What I noticed this workout was that I had a great pump, I was wearing one of my old 5x lifting shirts when I started the lift it looked baggy, by the time I finished I was filling it out. It felt great, like the ol days almost.
I did what johnjaun1 recommended and took 100 mcg's ghrp/cjc combo pre workout about an hour ahead of time (courtesy of King Peptides thankyou). Now I dont know if it was coincidence, because my strength was ok, but the pump was very good, easily the best I have had since being back in a real gym.
On a funny note, this gym is NOT hardcore, most of the people in it are just average folks trying to do something without much direction or clue.
This one girl has been coming in, and she breaks it down, does some good lifting (which always gets my attention). She has some killer genetics, real tiny waist, great legs and a killer backside. Of course she's wearing yoga pants dealios. Well as Im doing pulldowns behind the neck this woman gets on the one leg leg curl machine- YES, you all know the one, the one you have to keel over to use.
This machine an average woman can get on and look like shes got a great ass, a woman like this gets on it and holy fucking shit!
All I can say is it took a super-human amount of concentration on my sets, and YES of course I fucking looked, Ive been locked up for a damned year! LOL! Man, that ass is emblazened in my mind. Funniest thing was she hopped up off the damn thing, cups her breast and did some sort of adjustment thing, I about fell over...I dont think she did it consciously -almost like someone picking a fish lol.
Anyways I thought that might add some humor to my log...now Im gonna take a cold shower.

Last edited:
Well I have an unusual schedule this week, so Im acutally going to lift days straight. I didnt like doing that when I was on and I dont like doing it off. But I went today and I felt fine so Im not too concerned with overtraining or anything like that.

Shoulders.

After warm ups.

Dumbell press:

60x 12
70x 5
70 x 6

Machine press:

2 45's each side- 8 reps
+10 on each side-6 reps
+10 on each side-4reps
Dropped to 1 45 and a 10 on each side and burned out.

Shoulder side lateral:

40's x 10
40's x 9
45's x6
dropped to 20's and did 20 reps.

Rear delt machine:

60 x20
100x 16
120x10
140x 7

did some rotator cuff external rotation and got up out of there.
No woman bending over tonight, just some fat ass who thought he was something because he can deadlift 315 for reps...pfft!
Again did 100mcg of King Peps ghrp2 and cjc w/o dac pre workout.
Not seeing much on the strength end but very good pumps, which is psychologically helping me each workout I can feel my confidence coming back and THAT is a big thing when lifting.

Last edited:
off juice and you're still beasting around some heavy ass weight. good stuff man. glad to see youre back and still intact.

As far as the girl in the yoga pants goes .... i know a dude at the gym. That used the i just got out and its been forever line at least a half a dozen times ... followed by the im outa practice i can do better line ...

As far as the girl in the yoga pants goes .... i know a dude at the gym. That used the i just got out and its been forever line at least a half a dozen times ... followed by the im outa practice i can do better line ...

Ive had the bad boy image for years, now its much enhanced...dont know how to capitilize on it quite yet- the area Im in now is full of proffessionals and computer people (IT mostly) I feel very out of place, the tattoos and shaved head and still walking around in my 250's I get some strange looks from the locals.
Im going to go back to my old gym here sooner or later, Im just using this place to get back in the groove I can see myself outgrowing it quickly.
The women folk at my old gym like ol hard edged bad boy types.

Hamstrings/Calves

Started off with deads:

warmed up: 135, 225

315 x 15

405 x 6 ( I could have got a seventh but I though I might have a creatine blast in my shorts)

455 x 2

I thought about going for 495 but my better judgement came into play and reminded me Im not on the juice and training like I used to is taking a much bigger risk of injury than before. Ill hit it soon.

Hamstring one leg curl machine:

30 x 20 per leg
40 x 15
60 x 10
70 x 6
80 x 4
dropped to 40 did 12

Calf raises on leg press.

240 x 20
stack x 15
stack x 14 (yes 14!)

Abs: did some ball crunches, my right side was straining a bit, I think my hips are off, my left side felt almost slack...did 4 sets.
Got the hell out of there.

Met a couple guys who seemed allright, one guy actually turned out to be my roomates client (small world) the other guy was a sports med Dr. Good to meet a couple people who are serious.

The overall thing is each workout is building on itself, I feel better and more sure of what Im doing with each successive session. Im fuller and I feel better. Amazing what good clean food will do for you.
I looked bigger, and I have lost some bodyfat, although I still look fucking rood under the shirt.

I weighed myself and fuck I gained 4 lbs! Last time I weighed I was 257 today I was 261. Brand new digital scale too.
So progress has been made, its a good feeling, its been 3 weeks since I got out. I hope I can keep the progress rolling along nice and steady. The two main things I want to work on is, bodyfat, and strength. I dont think Ill be able to keep making size gains and get lean for long, right now its all brand new to the body, its finally getting good clean quality food, and the abscence of the shit and empty sugary crap combined with grease is helping me harden up a bit without having to do a major amount of dieting. But it will come to an end and the real challenge will begin then.

KEEP ON MOVING THE IRON BRO!

Your weights are pretty impressive especially considering the circumstances :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Because I am now doing deads with hams and calves, I decided I needed an extra workout in between arms and legs to give my low back and hams time to recover before I hit legs.

So since right now, my two weakest bodyparts are my back and my chest, I decided to have a chest/back day combined. I use only moderate to light weights and keep the reps from 10 to 20.

First exercises were pulldowns to the front with an exaggerated stretch (thanks JM) and machine presses with a pause at the bottom.

Pulldowns: 120 x 18 Press: 120 x 16
" 135 x 15 " 135 x 13
" 150 x 12 " 150 x 11
" 180 x 8 " 180x 9
drop set on pulldowns -150 x 12
drop set on pulldowns -120 x 20

Next was flat bench on smith machine/ standing low pulley rows close grip.
Flat bar presses still bother my shoulder so I kept the weight very light.

155x 14 Press----Low pullye row: 140 x 20
175 x 12 " " 150x18
175 x 10" " 170 x 15

Next was incline dumbell with a 2-3 second pause at the bottom then push out with high rope pulls to the chest.
45's x 16 60 x 15
50's x 12 70 x 12
55's x 10 70x 12
60's x 8 70x 12

Last was dumbell pullover / fly machine

120 x 18 flys 50 x 12 ( I dont come all the way up on the rep, I I go from full stretch to right about a 60 degree angle and back)
140 x 16 50 x 12
160 x 10 50 x 12
180 x 8 50 x 12
180 x 6 (drop set)

That was it.

Small dietary add.
With my protein powder I have now added one scoop of monster milk.
MM is a gainer but not an ultra heavy cal gainer and 1 scoop is half a serving. It adds 465 calories to my current diet. I have lost bodyfat while gaining but I feel like I could use just a touch more on the cals to get me a little fuller and a little bigger.

I have also started getting up around 3 am (when my bladder gets me up) and having two scoops of whey.

Lets see how much of a difference it makes in the upcoming weeks.

Last edited:
ARMS:

Started off with triceps.

CLose grip press on the smith machine.
The smith they have is a new kind, a kind Im not used to, it has an up and down slide and a horizontal slide. Its weighted to weigh 45 not the 25 that old machines had for the bar.
Warmed up.
135x15

185 x 11

225 x7
245x 3
drop- 225 x 4, 205 x 4 185 x 9

Press downs

50 x 20
70 x 15
90 x 11
100 x 5

drop, 3 second negative with 70 x 4 drop 3 second negative with 50 x 4
drop with 3 second negative 40 x 6

Skull crushers- damn cambered bar had one end stripped so I did about 65 x 12 with presses to burn out and the damned weight slid in and cockeyed the thing and the other plate fell off FUCK!

Got a fixd bar 70 and did 10 pressed out another 10
fixed 90 x 7 pressed out 8
fixed 100x 4 pressed out 6

overhead dumbell extensions supersetted with dumbell curls.
I just used a 20 lb dumbell 10 strict reps per arm.
45's x 12
xtensions started to fail so I self-spotted with my free hand.
55's x 7
extensions
60's x 4

dropped to 35's and did strict reps with a hold at the end did 11 reps.

Preacher machine curls.
These I did with very strict form and really concentrated on the contracted position.
40x 15
50 x 10
60 x 7
70 x 5
each rep was slow and controlled fucking burned like hell.

Did a form of concentration curl with the cable, you bend over and curl in towards your body, hold the contraction and get the outer head a good burn.
3 sets of 10-12 with 30lb setting.

Lastly was reverse grip barbell curls with a thumbless grip. I love doing these for that chunk of brachioradialis.
fixed 40 lb barbell did 16 slow reps with good squeeze at the top.
fixed 50 lb barbell did 12
fixed 60 lb bar did 8
paused, picked it back up, did 3 reps with a three second negative.
DONE!

Monday night in that gym is toolbag city, there is a trainer lady there who is hot a shit. Shes also not a arrogant ass, Im not her type but she's at least ripped and in good shape.
There was a couple doods playing me close, which is laughable seeing how little and retardedly weak I am. But tools will be tools in every gym, and I suppose some of the guys there who think they are big find me threatening because most arent above say low 200's and Im 260, fat, but in a Tshirt I just look big.
Fuck em, I cant wait to graduate from there back to the big boys gym.

I didnt get the pump I thought I would get, I was a little flat and I suspect that somehow yesterday on my day off I managed to forget to eat enough carbs with one of my mid-late day meals.
Ah well. Its not like when you are on the gas, these mistakes cant be covered up.

LEGS.

Legs is that workout for me, I used to have very strong legs- the last couple years I have been battling hip issues, and been fighting hard to keep a decent squat. Being un-assisted has made leg day extra challenging and mentally I have to have it just so to have a good one.
I got to the gym and the only squat rack was occupied by none other than my friend the red head with the fat ass who was bent over the leg curl machine last week. She was doing front squats, which was very sexy to see.
ANYWAYS!

I had to wait, and she finished and I got into warm ups on squats.
135x10
225x10

315 x9
405 x2
405 x2
425 x 2
365 x5
315 x7
225 x 16

Leg extenstions:

240 x 16
stack x 10
stack x 10
drop to 180 x 7
drop to 130 x 5

Walking lunges:

80 to the other side and back.

100 just to the other side.

Let me stop there, after that set I felt like a pussy. I know a lot of you have experienced what Im about to describe. There's two types of people in this world when it comes to moments like that. The people who resign themselves and say 'that was good enough' and the people who say 'fuck that, Im better than that' and get fucking pissed.
In case you havent noticed I have a temper - a bad one- and it makes me good at the gym and it came in handy after that. I went and got the regular bar and got 135 on there.
Took it 5 feet back and walked to the other side, I almost even fell, hit the end of the bar on the leg press, recoverd, finished and then pressed the weight up and set it down- immediately resumed walking lunges unweighted back to the other side.

Next was leg press.

fucking thing is odd, you have to start out in the hole, I mean below parallel to get it moving.
The selector is odd to, they are like switches and god knows what the weight really is. But I started with the one marked 240.

240 x 20
Then I moved it up to the stack.
Now this bitch from the bottom out was a fucking challenge and I thought I might just shit myself but I pushed it out and got 6 reps.

stack x 6
stack x 7

After that I limped back up 3 filghts of stairs and fell limp on my couch, where I am now posting.

Day 27.

CHEST:

I woke up this morning and both my shoulders were sore and tight, I could only take a guess that squats and heavy lunges may have put some stress on them.
They werent feeling bad, just sore like muscle sore. By days end they felt better and I went to do chest, but considered just doing one thing heavy and the rest for feel moderate to light.

Incline dumbell:

warmed up 45x 10 65 x10

80x 13
90 x 7
100 x 2 (got a spot to get a lift off) first time I have pressed that weight in over 24 months, my injury at the end of 2012 left me barely able to press 24lbs,shoulder still has stability issues but is improving.

Next was pause reps with flat dumbell press.

45 x 11
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 10

the object is to hold the dumbell for a 3 second pause at the bottom range of motion before pressing out, 45's get heavy fast like that.

Machine press:

150 x 15 drop set 120 x 12
150 x 15 drop set 120 x 13

incline flies supersetted with incline neutral grip rear delt flies.

30 lb on flies for 12 / 15's x 12
30 lb x 12 / 15's x 11 (got a crick in my neck)
30 lb x 12 /15's x 12

did my rotator cuffs and left.

I had a great pump I kept my gray shirts from the joint, and am using them as a guage of how the fit, in the month or so I have been back at it the damn thing went from scarecrow mode, to mjr beast mode. Goal is to rip the damn thing completely.

I added a couple pics, they are nothing great but I figured I want to document the journey properly.

Attachments

• restart 015.jpg
    restart 015.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 496
  • restart 013.jpg
    restart 013.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 436
I like the pauses on bench. Usually do them with a barbell might try with the dbs next week. Paused on squats a few times too. I'm too big of a pussy to do it regularly though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members