over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AJ's reboot log.

Today was back.

I had some incident last week where I was having some funky dream and I sat up suddenly from being in my sleep and doing so I pulled a muscle in my low back slightly.
It hasnt bothered me much, was able to do squats no problem, but I didnt want to chance it with back so I didnt do any bent rows. Everything was a chin or pulldown type motion.

Reverse grip pulldowns.

60 x 20 good 2 second squeeze on all reps

90 x 16

120 x 11
drop to 60 and did 15 more

Chins: I suck at chins, always have, but I refuse to stop doing them. Lately its been real bad.
Neutral grip:

first set 4 reps! fuck!

Second set 5 reps! fuck again!

5 has been my sticking point which is ridiculous because I used to be able to 10-11 reps.

Got my mind rigt,
got 7
another set - got 8 another set got 8.

I was pumped looking as shit by then. Now I was in workout mode.

V-handle pulldowns.

60 x 20 same form as on reverse
120 x 12
150 x 8
drop tp 45 held each rep for a 3 count 8 reps.

reverse pec deck

90 x 13
100 x 10
135 x 8

75 x 8 but with 3 second holds

supersetted dumbell shrugs with cable pullovers:

100's x 15 / 90 x 12
100's x 15 /90 x 11
100's x 15 drop set to 55's for 8 more /100 x 8

done!

Good pump, didnt remember to do peps before hand but oh well- still a good workout overall.

Nice log bro, very motivating! Its interesting how you were able to keep decent weight on prison food, you know your current test level?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Nice log bro, very motivating! Its interesting how you were able to keep decent weight on prison food, you know your current test level?

Thanks bro!

Whatever money I had went to the commissary for tuna fish every week.

No idea, I dont have the money to get bloodwork. Even if I had the money it would go to a chiropracter and foot Dr first.

All I can say, is the equiptment is functioning at a high level. If ya know what I mean.

Thanks bro!

Whatever money I had went to the commissary for tuna fish every week.

No idea, I dont have the money to get bloodwork. Even if I had the money it would go to a chiropracter and foot Dr first.

All I can say, is the equiptment is functioning at a high level. If ya know what I mean.

Ahh okay, cool man

Im 150 now, trying to get to 180, if i was on prison diet, haha forsure i would be 120 pounds, ive noticed alot of dudes getting bigger on prison diets

Ahh okay, cool man

Im 150 now, trying to get to 180, if i was on prison diet, haha forsure i would be 120 pounds, ive noticed alot of dudes getting bigger on prison diets

If by bigger you mean fatter, yes, they have a huge problem with obesity I talked to a lot of guys about diet, and it was sad the things they think are gonna help them lose weight- in reality they make it worse.
The food is greasy, sugary, low grade, low protein shit.

If by bigger you mean fatter, yes, they have a huge problem with obesity I talked to a lot of guys about diet, and it was sad the things they think are gonna help them lose weight- in reality they make it worse.
The food is greasy, sugary, low grade, low protein shit.

Isnt it capped at 2k calories though?? Cant imagine getting bigger on them diet

Isnt it capped at 2k calories though?? Cant imagine getting bigger on them diet

The govt wastes food like no one I have ever seen - we got seconds on crap food all the time, and as much milk as we could drink.
Cooks stole from the kitchen to sell food in the unit every day. Commissary sold pure junk.
The guys could gain weight easily, one guy was my height 380 with a gut that looked completely uncomfortable. There were a lot of guys eating, and then just sitting around not doing anything- recipe for obesity.

The govt wastes food like no one I have ever seen - we got seconds on crap food all the time, and as much milk as we could drink.
Cooks stole from the kitchen to sell food in the unit every day. Commissary sold pure junk.
The guys could gain weight easily, one guy was my height 380 with a gut that looked completely uncomfortable. There were a lot of guys eating, and then just sitting around not doing anything- recipe for obesity.

Ahh explains alot

My cousin done 4 months in a camp for a probation violation and he said the same thing you did ,he said commissary was nothing but candy bars ice cream and shit:rolleyes:

My cousin done 4 months in a camp for a probation violation and he said the same thing you did ,he said commissary was nothing but candy bars ice cream and shit:rolleyes:

No BS I saw guys literally have a cart, yes a hand cart full of chips and soda's enough to last me 100 years, and they would kill that in 7 days.
Prison fucked up my back and my feet, Im slowly getting better but some days I limp the first 5-10 minutes in the morning from my feet hurting.
Shoes were cheap shit and I needed my inserts and they wouldn't let me have them. There was no chiro, and the bunks were like sleeping on a sidewalk.
But I did the crime so I did the time, its just gonna take a while to undo the damage is all.
Worst thing is no matter how hard I tried to eat clean it was just impossible, I didnt have the money to live soley off commissary and had to eat the chow hall stuff and that killed my body fat.

Now Im caught in a situation where I don't want to lose too much size by killing it with tons of cardio and diet. So I have to be very careful with my diet and fat loss.
I could be ripped at 220 but I would be pissed, goal here is to go from 260's to 240 and have body fat sub 10, nothing crazy like 4% 8-10 would be good.

Last edited:
Tonight was shoulders:

I picked up 2 extra shifts this week for one of my co-workers-which was fine but I was a bit harried and didnt get to really have my pre-workout ritual set up like I like.
Just the same I was motivated and really wanted to hammer my delts.

Started with dumbell press;

warmed up, 25's x 15 45's x 10

65's x 11
75's x 7

one of the guys asked me for a spot, so I asked him if he could get me on 80's, mainly the lift off.
Got em up easy enough, came down on the first rep and my weak right shoulder just wanted to collapse.
This is how I got my injury, its like it suddenly has no stability at all. The guy spotting me was good, and got me back up.
I concentrated on pulling my shoulders back and that was the trick.
Got 4 and he only helped with the 4th.

Dropped to 55's did 10
dropped to 35's did 10 with a tilt and a hold at the bottom.
Immediately dropped to 25's same thing and I only got 7 but my delts were crying.

Plate loaded machine press:
2 45's x10
2 45's and a 25 I got 4
2 45's and a 35 I failed.
Dropped to 2 45's did 7
Dropped to 1 45 and di 13

Next was side laterals

40 x 10
45 x 7
45 x 6

Then I did front raises sitting on the bench. Did both arms simultaneously with a pause at the top.
25's x 14
25's x 12
25's x 10
dropped to 15's did 15 more.

then I picked up 10's went back to side laterals seated, with a pause and a slight lean forward.
This time the peak of the contraction I held it for a 3 count.
I got 8 good reps, then my pause went from 2 to just a good decent rep.
Total reps was 14
rested 1 minute
Another set with 10's got 11
last set I got 8.
My whole shoulder complex was pumped.

While I was doing these some guy who looked pretty decent like he did cross fit but had some good genetics asked me about the front raises and told me I was a 'huge dood'.

After that the guy who spotted me was talking to me about training, was asking me about if I competed and what not.

I like doing those little weights because they help me keep my traps out of the movement and really hit the deltoids.

I went home and ate. Had to pick my roomie up from the airport.
I went to the baggage claim to meet me and some girl from the TSA starts chatting me up about being a bodybuilder.
I was wearing a 4x shirt - so I felt all good about myself for a minute.

Then some woman at the grocery store talked me up too.

So whatever is happening despite my looking the same to me, people are paying more attention and Im beggining to have a bodybuilder-ish look again.
So Ill chalk that up as some progress, but Im WAY far off from my goal.

Last edited:
Tonight was shoulders:

I picked up 2 extra shifts this week for one of my co-workers-which was fine but I was a bit harried and didnt get to really have my pre-workout ritual set up like I like.
Just the same I was motivated and really wanted to hammer my delts.

Started with dumbell press;

warmed up, 25's x 15 45's x 10

65's x 11
75's x 7

one of the guys asked me for a spot, so I asked him if he could get me on 80's, mainly the lift off.
Got em up easy enough, came down on the first rep and my weak right shoulder just wanted to collapse.
This is how I got my injury, its like it suddenly has no stability at all. The guy spotting me was good, and got me back up.
I concentrated on pulling my shoulders back and that was the trick.
Got 4 and he only helped with the 4th.

Dropped to 55's did 10
dropped to 35's did 10 with a tilt and a hold at the bottom.
Immediately dropped to 25's same thing and I only got 7 but my delts were crying.

Plate loaded machine press:
2 45's x10
2 45's and a 25 I got 4
2 45's and a 35 I failed.
Dropped to 2 45's did 7
Dropped to 1 45 and di 13

Next was side laterals

40 x 10
45 x 7
45 x 6

Then I did front raises sitting on the bench. Did both arms simultaneously with a pause at the top.
25's x 14
25's x 12
25's x 10
dropped to 15's did 15 more.

then I picked up 10's went back to side laterals seated, with a pause and a slight lean forward.
This time the peak of the contraction I held it for a 3 count.
I got 8 good reps, then my pause went from 2 to just a good decent rep.
Total reps was 14
rested 1 minute
Another set with 10's got 11
last set I got 8.
My whole shoulder complex was pumped.

While I was doing these some guy who looked pretty decent like he did cross fit but had some good genetics asked me about the front raises and told me I was a 'huge dood'.

After that the guy who spotted me was talking to me about training, was asking me about if I competed and what not.

I like doing those little weights because they help me keep my traps out of the movement and really hit the deltoids.

I went home and ate. Had to pick my roomie up from the airport.
I went to the baggage claim to meet me and some girl from the TSA starts chatting me up about being a bodybuilder.
I was wearing a 4x shirt - so I felt all good about myself for a minute.

Then some woman at the grocery store talked me up too.

So whatever is happening despite my looking the same to me, people are paying more attention and Im beggining to have a bodybuilder-ish look again.
So Ill chalk that up as some progress, but Im WAY far off from my goal.

Your doing great brother ,keep it up my man:headbang:

Today was hamstrings/calves/abs

I have been suffering from anxiety all day, and anyone who has had anxiety knows that it can really wear you down through the day. So when I went to the gym my motivation was down.
I had to mentally talk myself into working hard, it wasnt gonna be one of those workouts where it just flowed, I was going to have to get rough with myself.

Deadlifts:

warmed up: 135 x 10, 225 x10

315 x 16
405 x 8
495 x 1

cosidering I have been having trouble with my left leg and pulled my back earlier this week, I was proud to move up on all sets.

Single legs curls:

70 x 12
80 x 8
90 x 5
50 x 10
40 x 12

Calf presses using leg press:

240 x 22
stack x 17
stack x 17

ab crunch machine:
50 x 15
60 x 12
70 x 9
80 x 6
40 x 14
I was going to do cardio but theres only one recomninant bike and some itty bitty girl was on it, thought about treadmill but after calves and my fasciatis in my right foot I thought wiser...plus I did cardio this morning already.

AJ this is one of the best journals to date, I really like your reading your insight and commentary, good to hear your progressing quick and yes being noticed like that from strangers is pretty awesome and motivating hey!

Today was my chest back combo day. All light but good form- all squeezing with a good number of reps.

Pulldowns to the front medium grip.

90 x 23
120 x 20
135 x 15
150 x 11

pulldowns v-handle.

70x 20
70 x 22
70x 19

pulldowns paralell grip bar

120 x 15
135 x 10
150 x 7

rear delt machine suppersetted with flies.

90 x 10 r delt/ 100 x 15 flye leaning forward for upper chest
90 x 11 r delt /110 x 12
100 x 8 r delt/120 x8
110 x 6 r delt/130 x6

flat dumbell press 3 second pause in the hole.

50 x 12
50 x 11
50x 13
50 x 9

incline dumbell with a pause.

50 x 10
50 x 10
55 x 8
60 x 6

pullovers on cable

50 x 17
50 x 18
50 x 16
50 x 20 ( I just regrouped and kept going, some of the reps took 4 or 5 seconds to complete but I got there)

Good pace I was breathing hard as fuck at the end.

Today was arms.
Pretty tired, trouble sleeping last night, worked this morning. Met up with a buddy and did arms.

Started with pressdowns. We have two cable areas to do them, one is actually heavier than the other- lucky us we got the heavy one.

Warmed up 60 x 20 70x 15

80x 12
90 x 10
110 x 7
120 x 4
dropped to 80 did 13 more.

Incline Skull crushers w/fixed barbell
70 x 16
90 x 11
110 x6
drop to 70 for 8 more

reverse grip pushdowns.

60 x 20
80 x 20
100 x 15
120 x 8
140 x 4
drop back to 100 did 10

Biceps

Seated dumbell curl.

40's 15 per arm
45's 8 per arm
50's 5 per arm

preacher curl machine: pause at contracted position

60 x 12
50 x 14
50 x 12
30 x 10 (drop)

Hammer curls
35's x 15
40's x 12
40's x 11 drop to 25's both arms simultaneously with 2 second pause at contracted point.

Today was arms.
Pretty tired, trouble sleeping last night, worked this morning. Met up with a buddy and did arms.

Started with pressdowns. We have two cable areas to do them, one is actually heavier than the other- lucky us we got the heavy one.

Warmed up 60 x 20 70x 15

80x 12
90 x 10
110 x 7
120 x 4
dropped to 80 did 13 more.

Incline Skull crushers w/fixed barbell
70 x 16
90 x 11
110 x6
drop to 70 for 8 more

reverse grip pushdowns.

60 x 20
80 x 20
100 x 15
120 x 8
140 x 4
drop back to 100 did 10

Biceps

Seated dumbell curl.

40's 15 per arm
45's 8 per arm
50's 5 per arm

preacher curl machine: pause at contracted position

60 x 12
50 x 14
50 x 12
30 x 10 (drop)

Hammer curls
35's x 15
40's x 12
40's x 11 drop to 25's both arms simultaneously with 2 second pause at contracted point.

Looks good brother:headbang:

Today was supposed to be legs, but I have been having bad problems with my left leg/IT band. The problem started in 2010 and prison pretty much did the rest with hard bunks and shitty chairs to sit in.
My left leg is healing much slower than the right, its got pain in the order of a dull ache, especially in the middle of the night and it managed to work up into my hip.
So finally I broke down and went to the chiropracter today, and btw shes very cute. Cute and married however.

She looked me over and pretty much had some good ideas about whats going wrong, and fortunately it all sounds like it can be undone. She gave me an adjustment and did ART on the IT band which as most of you know hurts like hell.
So, today was supposed to be legs, but undoing what she did just like that, seemed stupid. So I put legs off til tommorow I want to see how the leg feels overnight tonight.

So I just did arms again, its the workout I do before legs as it is, and I thought it would be a good shock to do them back to back with one day of rest between them.

So today was arms, and I thought about a strategy to do things differently from the last arm workout on Sat.

Close grip press on smith machine.
Now this damn smith machine kinda pisses me off- its got both up and down and lateral front to back motion, which is nice, but no rotating the bar to get it off, its on a rack with hooks all the way down. So if you drift a little backwards you hit the fucking hooks and jack off a rep here or there.
Which happened on the first set.

warmed up 135

185 x 14
225 x 5
245 x 1 (yes the strength drops off quickly for me)
drop to 225 x 3
185 x 11
135 x 13
this was a tripple drop from 245 to 135

One arm cable cross body extensions: I do these in place of kick backs, you come across your chest and extend the arm laterally out to the side of the body.

30lbs x 15
30lbs x 12
30lbs x 11 +4 forced reps

Overhead rope extensions

30 lbs x 17
40 lbs x 13
50 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 15
This machine feels much heavier than the weights it has listed on the plates, but it doesnt really matter...got a good burn off the movement.

Biceps:
preacher machine

warmed up with 50 lbs

80 x 14
110 x 10
130 x 4 drop to 50 and repped out 10 more.

concentration curls.
These I just grabbed a 20 lb dumbell, slow controlled and good squeeze.

20 x 12 + 3 forced
20 x 11 + 3 forced
20 x 12 + 3 forced

High cable curls.

30 x 13
40 x 10
50 x 6

reverse grip, thumbless grip barbell curls on preacher bench.

30 lb fixed 17 reps (those burned)
40 lb fixed 12 reps
60 lbs fixed 6 reps drop to 40 and did more, forearms were pumped.
Thats all.

Ah legs, well I thought I would be smooth and do pre-exhaust to warm up my quads before hitting squats. Eh eh!
Got there and the seat had been removed from the leg extension, nothing but cold hard metal and bolts, um yeah NOT working.

I have been carb depleting for a week, its a little trick I do to get my insulin sensitivity back up. Tommorow I begin eating normal amounts of carbs, so bad leg, low carbs, and legs. Here we go.

Squats:

135 x 10 warm up.

225 x 13 deep
315 x 8
405 x 2
445 x 1
315 x 7drop 30 seconds rest
275 x 8drop 30 seconds rest
225 x 12

I was soaking wet after that, I could barely catch my breath, the red head came in, she wanted the squat rack.

Next I did leg press -this machine really is a piece of shit. But its the only one there.
Set the selector for 280. Thats what it says, who knows what it really weights, I guess its about the equivalent of 225 on a hack squat?
280 x 20
320 x 17
340 x 10
240 x 25

Last was dumbell lunges with 55's.

3 sets walking length of gym. The first set almost killed me.
I had to change my shirt when I got home, that was one of the more brutal leg workouts, not because of weight, but because the condition my body was in, no energy at all, I really had to push.

Ok today was chest.

You have to love it when a plan comes together-Hanibal

I did essentially a keto style diet for 7 days starting last Tues. Yesterday I began re-fil on carbs. Today I used I load from pro sups and pounded some carbs, everything clean. Then used the pro sups carb mix and some BCAA's for intra workout- as planned I felt good and got an awesome pump.
Last week my weight was down 7 lbs, the chiro weighed me, this week Im back up 5. I look a lot leaner the top 4 abs are starting to show through the fat, a little bit of intercostal as well. Still have that lump above the belt buckle but its noticebally smaller, a few more times through like that and I should about have it under control.
Its all about slin sensitivity for me.

Pre-exhaust.

Pec deck-

110 x 20
140 x 16
170 x 12
200 x 10 (stack) drop to 110 slow controlled reps with 2 second squeeze. 6 more.

Dumbell Press INcline
70 x 14
85 x 9
I failed on 95's picked up 70's and did 13, dropped to 55's did 8, dropped to 40's 3 second hold at bottom did 7.

My pump was fucking awesome! I actually looked big, great feeling, Ive been missing that. Whoever says pump isnt important doesnt know what they are missing.

Flat dumbell press.
70 x6
70 x 5
70 x 6 drop to 40's slow reps, 3 second pause 6 more.

Incline cable crossovers.
40 lbs x 8 (too heavy)
30 x 12
30 x 12
30 x 10

I am going to start including extra trap work in my routine my traps suck ass!
70 x 30 good controlled reps -holy shit that hurt!
90 x 30 fuck that hurt even more- but fucking pumped!
110 x 20 Barely able to get the 20th but I held on for it.

Afterwards I looked like a beast, now its back to reality.
Still lots of work to go, but its nice when you plan a strategy and the shit goes as planned.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity