over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AKRIHIN Dbol (Russia) ?

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A buddy of mine I guess ran across these and wante dto know if AKRIHIN Dbol (Russia) 5mg -blister paks were being mae agian.

A buddy of mine I guess ran across these and wante dto know if AKRIHIN Dbol (Russia) 5mg -blister paks were being mae agian.

The Akrihin were never discontinued however Bioreactor was. Good product if it is legit, easily / highly conterfeited.

current look:

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3,724
  • blister.jpg
    blister.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,025
Oh my....I would love to have some of these...I dont really like to use many orals...and I have not used dbol in along time but I have used these bad boys years ago and they were some of the best dbol I have ever used. My strength would go up so much I would get scared of hurting myself!!!

I really hope they are legit...your boy will love them!

For some reason I thought they were discontinued...A good few years ago (5-6) had a buddy who got his hands on a few bottles of this, he asked me if they were any good so I talked to Ret who was on Elitefitness at the time now he is here and I thought he said either the bottle was discontinued or both bottle and blister....don't really remember but just curious myself if there are still being made. :)

For some reason I thought they were discontinued...A good few years ago (5-6) had a buddy who got his hands on a few bottles of this, he asked me if they were any good so I talked to Ret who was on Elitefitness at the time now he is here and I thought he said either the bottle was discontinued or both bottle and blister....don't really remember but just curious myself if there are still being made. :)

akrihin never produced a bottle, only blisters. any bottles with their name on it were 100% counterfeit. some were counterfeits w/ active ingredients and others were not, but they were both copycats that were made for the black market and intended for unaware buyers.

akrihin never produced a bottle, only blisters. any bottles with their name on it were 100% counterfeit. some were counterfeits w/ active ingredients and others were not, but they were both copycats that were made for the black market and intended for unaware buyers.

OK, that explains it then, maybe thats what he said....Thanks for clarifying that. So I wonder if my buddy's stuff was G2G or what? :)

only time I ever used dbol, i was doing sets of 12-15 pull ups with a 45 around my waist....lu dat shit....

the way i see it any 5mg dbol had its place at one time when that was all that was available-poppin 8-10 pills throughout the day sucked-there are so many ugl's now that make 10,25 and even 50 mg-i like the idea of takin less pills !

What is the consensus today were these Akrikhins dicountied or are they still in production today? thanks

I think counterfeit is the word that you are looking for.

I would be surprised if the product did not contain at least 5mg of Methandrostenolone.

I would say no worries....

I think counterfeit is the word that you are looking for.

I would be surprised if the product did not contain at least 5mg of Methandrostenolone.

I would say no worries....

Yes basically was wondering if they were still being produced by the original company or if they were counterfeit. Ive have read a lot of conflicting opinions on all boards.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear