over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Albany Georgia

@method2madness Congratulations on your new job and move. I grew up in a small rural town just outside of ATL, but I graduated from Georgia Southern University in Stateboro, GA. I'm living in Chattanooga TN... there are times I miss living in South GA. Savannah, Hilton Head, Brunswick are awesome! We've been hoping to stay with friends in St Mary's so we can visit Jekyll Island. I love Chattanooga, but I miss living so close to the coast.
My wife and I were considering the Savannah area but we just had to escape NJ and when I started looking for work in Ga most of the opportunity, at least in the teaching field was in the southwest GA area I'm now working in Lee county and living about 25 minutes from the school. It's close enough to the gulf coast to take extended weekend trips.

ATL is much more expensive that Chattanooga or Huntsville. I sold my house and I'm living in a one bedroom apt that is nice but I am now paying $1700 a month.
Wow, $1700 a month! My mortgage is only $2300/month and is 3400 Sq ft plus finished basement. You probably got really good $$$ for your home though. Prices are insane everywhere it seems. Supply and demand, sellers market.

I got a good amount for my place. I can’t complain.

I got a good amount for my place. I can’t complain.
There will be a correction coming in this real-estate madness, like 2008. I wish I knew when it will happen! When it does, I will finally build another new home.

There will be a correction coming in this real-estate madness, like 2008. I wish I knew when it will happen! When it does, I will finally build another new home.
It will come just like every cycle.

ATL is much more expensive that Chattanooga or Huntsville. I sold my house and I'm living in a one bedroom apt that is nice but I am now paying $1700 a month.
It's crazy! My niece and nephew graduated in 2020. She found an apartment with 2 roommates. He is still looking for either an one-bedroom or studio apartment... or find some roommates to move in with, so he is still living at home. He's not looking to live downtown but outside of the perimeter.

It's crazy! My niece and nephew graduated in 2020. She found an apartment with 2 roommates. He is still looking for either an one-bedroom or studio apartment... or find some roommates to move in with, so he is still living at home. He's not looking to live downtown but outside of the perimeter.
I wouldn’t move inside the perimeter. Traffic and crime is out of control.

@method2madness Congratulations on your new job and move. I grew up in a small rural town just outside of ATL, but I graduated from Georgia Southern University in Stateboro, GA. I'm living in Chattanooga TN... there are times I miss living in South GA. Savannah, Hilton Head, Brunswick are awesome! We've been hoping to stay with friends in St Mary's so we can visit Jekyll Island. I love Chattanooga, but I miss living so close to the coast.
GATA! I also went to Georgia Southern and grew up in a small suburb outside ATL. I agree south GA is great. I am considering moving back down there. Richmond Hill possibly.

This is what I'm waiting for as well. We sold our place and made some good money, now we're renting and waiting on the correction. The only problem is in my area, my rent for a 2 bed is pushing $4k a month.

This is what I'm waiting for as well. We sold our place and made some good money, now we're renting and waiting on the correction. The only problem is in my area, my rent for a 2 bed is pushing $4k a month.
$4k! WOW. You could buy a nice home here in Ohio for that. A $400,000 home here would have a mortgage of around $3200/month or less with just minimum down. $400,000 would buy you a nice 3000 Sq ft home. It used to be more affordable.

Hopefully this madness ends in the next 3 years. I'm hoping a change in leadership might help.

Then we have the inflation factor too. We don't want to spend any $$$ or make any big purchases. Time to hunker down and save $$$.

$4k! WOW. You could buy a nice home here in Ohio for that. A $400,000 home here would have a mortgage of around $3200/month or less with just minimum down. $400,000 would buy you a nice 3000 Sq ft home. It used to be more affordable.

Hopefully this madness ends in the next 3 years. I'm hoping a change in leadership might help.

Then we have the inflation factor too. We don't want to spend any $$$ or make any big purchases. Time to hunker down and save $$$.
We backed out of buying this one house and it sold 5 weeks later for $145k more than we were under contract for. It is absolute insanity right now.

We backed out of buying this one house and it sold 5 weeks later for $145k more than we were under contract for. It is absolute insanity right now.
And if you look at building a new home, its absolutely crazy. Our present home's market value is a little over $500k. If we wanted to build this home ,with all of the amenities we have, it would be over $700,000. We were looking at building a 2400 Sq ft ranch which is considerably smaller than ours and they wanted $550,000 for it. Only 2 car garage and no brick. No hardwood floors and unfinished basement. You'd have to be nuts to build now.

With building prices so high now, I think folks that do it are going to see their home values quickly plummet when the correction occurs. Be similar to when you buy a new car and the value drops 15% just driving it out of the dealer parking lot. Even without a correction, around here you can't get $550,000 for the new home we looked at if it's already lived in. Seems to be about a 30 to 40% markup for building new.

We built this home in 07 when the economy was going into the shitter. Builders were desperate for buyers. We built this home for $40,000 under what it was supposed to cost. We did all of our options and priced it out. I took one look and said nope. The realtor quick told us he would talk with the powers that be and see if he could work something out. I told him what I was willing to pay. 2 days later he called me and approved the deal. That's what people need to wait for. Right now people are fueling the problem by building homes at a record rate.

Now the reps for the builders look at me like I'm an idiot when I tell them I want all brick and all hardwood floors. It's what we have now and I'm not building a home not as nice.

GATA! I also went to Georgia Southern and grew up in a small suburb outside ATL. I agree south GA is great. I am considering moving back down there. Richmond Hill possibly.

GATA! Good to see another person from GSU on here. 🙂 🦅

I've heard Richmond Hill is a nice area. A friend of mine and her husband are building a house there. They lucked up and contracted with a builder before prices spiked. They just sold there house that was in the Alpharetta area a few months ago. It didn't stay on the market very long, so I know they made some money off it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws