over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alberto Nunez

I think he looks pretty darn good! Natural or not...I couldnt care less..of course tho I dont habe any respect for ppl who use gear or HGH and compete against others who are really clean....not saying that is the case with this guy..if he says he is natural..who am I to say he is lying? He is ripped to the core..with huge fire hoses for veins...he could use some time out in the sun tho...he looks so white he is almost see through lol

I think he looks pretty darn good! Natural or not...I couldnt care less..of course tho I dont habe any respect for ppl who use gear or HGH and compete against others who are really clean....not saying that is the case with this guy..if he says he is natural..who am I to say he is lying? He is ripped to the core..with huge fire hoses for veins...he could use some time out in the sun tho...he looks so white he is almost see through lol

His skin looks like that paper you trace on...wth is it called? lol

A natural who knows how to stick to a diet.

A natural who knows how to stick to a diet.

Magnum,

So why do guys use drugs like T3 and such if this level of conditioning is attainable naturally? Do they just help you get there faster and with less effort? Honest question man. I don't know much about gear but it seems to me that the reason for using would be to achieve a level that is unattainable without them. This pic would indicate that they do not help you achieve a new level of conditioning but perhaps just make that road easier/quicker.

Thanks for your comments.

Magnum,

So why do guys use drugs like T3 and such if this level of conditioning is attainable naturally? Do they just help you get there faster and with less effort? Honest question man. I don't know much about gear but it seems to me that the reason for using would be to achieve a level that is unattainable without them. This pic would indicate that they do not help you achieve a new level of conditioning but perhaps just make that road easier/quicker.

of course it's easier and quicker with gear.... are you serious ? :confused:

of course it's easier and quicker with gear.... are you serious ? :confused:

Yea definitly undestand that Banido, but does it offer a level of conditioning that can't be attained other wise? For example, anabolics offer a level of size that can't be attained by just training longer. Do the various cutting compounds also offer a level that can't be achieved naturally. If truly natural then this pic would suggest no. Thanks for you comments.

any offseason pics...just to see how well he holds his conditioning in the offseason ?

crazy hard, and lean...

Props to this guy for being so conditioned, natty or not, he looks good.

Magnum,

I'll start of by saying that using T3 GH or what ever other kind of fat burner does not make is easier although it may make it a tad faster, but that is not what you are looking to achieve, well at least most of the time. Guys use them because they think that they are going to get leaner than they possibley get could without using them and that is absolutley false. What is does do most of the time is creat a false sense of security and mentally they rely on them to get shredded and not pay attention to fine tuning their diet.

What gets you ripped is paying close attention to the calories that you are eating whether it be on a low carb or high carb diet. Also you need to remember that most guys will do someone kind of crazy "dry out" process when on drugs and naturals can not do this which is actually a blessing. The leaner you are the less water you will hold so there really is no need to worry about water when you are shredded like this guy. As far as his vascularity this has ZERO!!!! to do with drugs or GH. If that was the case Jay Cutler would be one huge vein.

Speaking of GH if you are using it to get ripped then you are wasting your money. Using it to grow at a certain dose is another story and beyond the scope of your question. Most people have a very hard time believing that you can get shredded without drugs and most will never learn the truth. We like to believe that there is some kind of secret and when we do see someone who is shredded the first thing we ask is dude what are you using. The level of bodyfat that this kid has achieved has nothing to do with drugs and has everything to do with how he dieted and that's the bottom line.

the guy looks great mad props to him natural or not he looks fucken great.

I'll start of by saying that using T3 GH or what ever other kind of fat burner does not make is easier although it may make it a tad faster, but that is not what you are looking to achieve, well at least most of the time. Guys use them because they think that they are going to get leaner than they possibley get could without using them and that is absolutley false. What is does do most of the time is creat a false sense of security and mentally they rely on them to get shredded and not pay attention to fine tuning their diet.

Thanks Magnum, I appreciate the input. Do you feel some guys just don't diet hard enough (don't lower calories enough)?

I guess HGH is considered "natural"? LOL look at the SIZE and DIAMETER of those veins! Natural, my ass! :)

Berto and I go back a couple years. I am not with him 24hrs a day but if I were a betting man, my money would be that he is 100% natural by IFPA rules and regulations. He has a lot of HEART and DEDICATION. He's also no dummy when it comes to nutrition.

any offseason pics...just to see how well he holds his conditioning in the offseason ?

crazy hard, and lean...

Chris, I will see if I have any from a couple years back. He does stay in good shape year round.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131