over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

albuterol

cjc

Registered
hi

will albuterol shut you down, what does it compare to?

thanks

supposedly it is anabolic in addition to fat burning, but how anabolic?
probably not worth it, costs too much for the returns?

very poor substitution for clen if that is what you are asking...

UGGGHHHHHH!

Damn, I hate when people post links to answer a simple answer....or have never tried the compound in question and try to describe it..... Here is a real answer cjc:
Albuteral (AB) is a cross between ephedrine and clenbuterol. It has much less of a CNS stimulant effect than either of them though. The drug itself is a bronchodialator and is what has been commonly used in asthma inhalers for years due to it's effectiveness and low side effects. Please ppl.....If you have just read about a drug, dont post a link to someone's elses website because you did a google search or give a condesending answer. Basically, when I take it: it helps me breathe easier and ups my heart rate and bodytemp. You do not want to combine it with other beta-aganists (like ephedrine and clen) or use it if you have any type of heart condition. It doesn't give me the harsh sides of clen or make me want to tear apart the gym like ephedrine. Basic uses for athletes would be fat loss, slight stimulant effect, and increase lung capacity. I'm not picking on any of the above posters but that is how you answer a question and make this a better community..... at least that's the answer I would expect on the best advanced anabolic discussion board on the net.
Peace

i guess a prescription can be had for it pretty easy, but what is the dose? could an inhaler give a 4mg dose?

thanks

financial help

2011 year of change when the new financial help is going to become
from
magic is a new way to say the world is not new at all but there was a time when I was so
cool to you and the others who play the piano in that bar **broken link removed** and the rest
crazy

i guess a prescription can be had for it pretty easy, but what is the dose? could an inhaler give a 4mg dose?

thanks

albuterol inhalers act topically on the bronchiole smooth muscle surrounding the airways. there is very little if any systemic absorption. the only form of albuterol that may have some potential for bodybuilding is the tabs.

i love albuterol, cant do clen the sides are bad for me. I like to use it during pct as i think/ it seems to me that it keeps your energy up as the test levels come down and helps keep the fat of post cycle, it does give my shakey hands for the first few days as i ramp the dose but nothing like clen, wouldnt be my first choice fat burner IMO

Damn, I hate when people post links to answer a simple answer....or have never tried the compound in question and try to describe it..... Here is a real answer cjc:
Albuteral (AB) is a cross between ephedrine and clenbuterol. It has much less of a CNS stimulant effect than either of them though. The drug itself is a bronchodialator and is what has been commonly used in asthma inhalers for years due to it's effectiveness and low side effects. Please ppl.....If you have just read about a drug, dont post a link to someone's elses website because you did a google search or give a condesending answer. Basically, when I take it: it helps me breathe easier and ups my heart rate and bodytemp. You do not want to combine it with other beta-aganists (like ephedrine and clen) or use it if you have any type of heart condition. It doesn't give me the harsh sides of clen or make me want to tear apart the gym like ephedrine. Basic uses for athletes would be fat loss, slight stimulant effect, and increase lung capacity. I'm not picking on any of the above posters but that is how you answer a question and make this a better community..... at least that's the answer I would expect on the best advanced anabolic discussion board on the net.
Peace

exactly!!!

Take the fair warning.... if you have a question, post it in the beginners forum or you will not last here. :welcome:

boost self esteem BOOSTSELFESTEEM12313012011a

boost esteem
boost self esteem
self esteem

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner