over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALCAR vs PLCAR vs INJ L-CAR

Dog-Slime

Registered
Verified Customer
Hey yall, I've been running alcar for several months now and love the nootropic like effects it has. I am now goin to start plcar as I heard alcar is better for the brain and has more nootropic effects where plcar is better for the heart and has performance effects. I was thinking I would take my usual 1.5g alcar in the morning (need my brain at work) and replace my afternoon dose with 1.5g plcar when I need to get physical. Anyone see a problem with that? I know in one study it said the alcar was good at improving mental fatigue the plcar was better at improving general fatigue but the combination group didn't benefit significantly in either but hopefully since im spacing them apart I can still get the benefits from both?

Anyways all that got me thinking about the injectable l-carnitine I have seen around various places. How does it compare to the above 2? Is it more like alcar or plcar or has the effects of both? Or is it different than either? Also I i know the general dose of alcar or plcar is 2-4g daily in 2 doses, whats the average inj l-car dose?

Any comments about my particular stack or about your experiences with any of these forms of l-carnitine would be appreciated.

Bump. can one switch back and forth. I just ordered injectable L carnitine. and have alcar at home. I want to lose fat I also need to be in awesome cardio shape in the future. I just came across GPLC Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine on TN?

Who sells plcar? can some one break down reall life use of them?

Last edited:
Can I take more than one type at once?

I never got around around to trying the injectable but plcar wasn't worth money stacked or solo

What does plcar stand for?

make sure you increase anti-oxidents when using alcar as it has a pro oxidation effect.

we have found by using injectable resveratrol specifically but many users were also using glutathione and curcumin that we are able to go to 1 time doses in the 3g range.

nerve excition at this range is very strong, adding a buffer like potassium citrate helps also.

alcar can also raise test levels, good supp, make sure you cycle it for best effects.

I take oral NAC and green tea. I have been taking alcar at a few grams a day. Thanks for the info. I will be trying injectable l car. When it arrives.

LK3 can you elaborate on the nerve exciting affect please? As well as pro oxidation?

Idebenone will work as an antioxidant for general health or will aid in additional noticeable fat loss. ?
I was taking idebenone at one point, it had choline in it, or maybe city choline. For some reason choline or citi choline makes me very uncomfortable and agitated.

Last edited:
Injectable l-carnitine hands down, i've used all three and i love the injectable.

Thanks sounds awesome. How long till you have to break. What dose. You mean insulin to help it absorb, sorry never used insulin. Sounds good thou thanks

Idebenone will work as an antioxidant for general health or will aid in additional noticeable fat loss. ?
I was taking idebenone at one point, it had choline in it, or maybe city choline. For some reason choline or citi choline makes me very uncomfortable and agitated.

i use as a general antiox. but it acts in unique ways so it isnt really a general antiox.

i take 100-300mg ed.

quality varries greatly. i got some years back that was dark orange like brownish. this stuff should be like the color of cheese balls, lol! like bright florescent orange.

i use a custom cap ideb, rho and gse. :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner